Windows 10: Windows can’t restore

Discus and support Windows can’t restore in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]Hi all i have run into a problem i got the blue screen. I have got system restore points as you can see but why wont it let me click next?i dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Snowy11, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Snowy11 Win User

Windows can’t restore

Windows can’t restore [​IMG]Hi all i have run into a problem i got the blue screen. I have got system restore points as you can see but why wont it let me click next?i dont want to reset my pc because last night i did and i had to download all my programs and drivers all over again. My computer froze so i hit the restart button and it went to the blue screen about 10min ago. Why wont it let me restore?

Windows can’t restore [​IMG]Windows can’t restore [​IMG]ll ive ran in

:)

Snowy11, Mar 22, 2019

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Mar 22, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Windows can’t restore [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Windows can’t restore

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows can’t restore

1. Windows can’t restore - Similar Threads - can’t restore

2. I can’t restore my Minecraft dungeons purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t restore my Minecraft dungeons purchases: never mind! I found I actual account and restored the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-restore-my-minecraft-dungeons-purchases/cdeae8aa-85c2-4298-a8ee-c0811ed2402c
  3. I can’t restore my Minecraft dungeons purchases

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t restore my Minecraft dungeons purchases: never mind! I found I actual account and restored the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-restore-my-minecraft-dungeons-purchases/cdeae8aa-85c2-4298-a8ee-c0811ed2402c
  4. I accidentally deleted the network adapter from device manager and somehow I can’t restore...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted the network adapter from device manager and somehow I can’t restore...: Network adapter missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-the-network-adapter-from/910b7097-0b38-449b-85eb-b13973cea057
  5. I accidentally deleted the network adapter from device manager and somehow I can’t restore...

I accidentally deleted the network adapter from device manager and somehow I can’t restore...: Network adapter missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-the-network-adapter-from/910b7097-0b38-449b-85eb-b13973cea057
  6. Can’t boot to windows past motherboard logo. Windows reinstall nor restore work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t boot to windows past motherboard logo. Windows reinstall nor restore work: I can’t go past the motherboard logo. It’s a black screen; I’ve tried connecting monitor to motherboard instead of GPU. It was overheating horribly before, I don’t know if that had anything to do with it. BIOS works and there’s no warning lightsNow windows reinstallation...
  7. Can’t boot to windows past motherboard logo. Windows reinstall nor restore work

Can’t boot to windows past motherboard logo. Windows reinstall nor restore work: I can’t go past the motherboard logo. It’s a black screen; I’ve tried connecting monitor to motherboard instead of GPU. It was overheating horribly before, I don’t know if that had anything to do with it. BIOS works and there’s no warning lightsNow windows reinstallation...
  8. Any ideas how to restore System image without backup …,& why it keep sayin can’t read...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Any ideas how to restore System image without backup …,& why it keep sayin can’t read...: Gaming pc Product Type : Geforce Product Series : GeForce 10 Series Product : Geforce GTX 1070 Operating System: Win/10 64-bit DL Type: Game ready Driver GRD Says startup Repair couldn’t repair your PC Loggile:C:\windonws\System32\LoggilesSrr\Srttrail.txt no system image...
  9. Any ideas how to restore System image without backup …,& why it keep sayin can’t read...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any ideas how to restore System image without backup …,& why it keep sayin can’t read...: Gaming pc Product Type : Geforce Product Series : GeForce 10 Series Product : Geforce GTX 1070 Operating System: Win/10 64-bit DL Type: Game ready Driver GRD Says startup Repair couldn’t repair your PC Loggile:C:\windonws\System32\LoggilesSrr\Srttrail.txt no system image...
  10. Any ideas how to restore System image without backup …,& why it keep sayin can’t read...