Windows 10: windows can't sign in account. Only with a temporary profile

Discus and support windows can't sign in account. Only with a temporary profile in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows keeps signing me in with a temporary profile cant fix. Tried many fixes. Even a new profile but can't link user file to it. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PC 11, Aug 12, 2021.

1. PC 11 Win User

windows can't sign in account. Only with a temporary profile

windows keeps signing me in with a temporary profile cant fix. Tried many fixes. Even a new profile but can't link user file to it. Please help

:)

PC 11, Aug 12, 2021
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Aug 12, 2021
  3. signed in with temporary profile windows 10

Hi Alan,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Temporary profile. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know from which version of Windows you upgraded to Windows 10? Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 update?

I suggest you to refer to below link on “find lost files after upgrading to Windows 10” and go to the option
    Check to see if you’re signed in with a temporary profile.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12386/windows-10-find-lost-files-after-update

I also suggest you to create a new user account and check if it helps.

Please follow the below mentioned steps to create a new user account:

• Press Windows logo key +
      I
      key to open Settings.

• Select Accounts, click on
      Family & other people
      in the left pane.

• Under Other users, select
      Add someone else to this PC.

• Enter a name for the new account. If you wish create a password, and verify the password, add a password hint, then select
      Next.

• Select Finish.
    Note: As you are logged in temporary profile be sure to copy everything you worked on to an external drive/flash drive because it will be deleted when you sign out.

Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with your Windows 10 login profile. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Aug 12, 2021
  4. windows can't sign in account. Only with a temporary profile

giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile

My PC is giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile bullshit every time i log in with password. It proceeds to then always do this no matter how much I try to fix it. Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10 that is the forum that I used. I tried every step for one .bak file but nothing worked. It just always logs me into a temporary profile no matter what I do to fix it.

TheMinevenger, Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

windows can't sign in account. Only with a temporary profile

1. windows can't sign in account. Only with a temporary profile - Similar Threads - can't sign account

2. Can't sign in Temporary User profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in Temporary User profile: After installing the latest update I can sign in to my Windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-temporary-user-profile/f67f2dd4-2796-45be-8023-4f1daa313e3a
  3. Can't sign in Temporary User profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in Temporary User profile: After installing the latest update I can sign in to my Windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-temporary-user-profile/f67f2dd4-2796-45be-8023-4f1daa313e3a
  4. Can't sign in Temporary User profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Sign in temporary profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Sign in temporary profile: I logged on this morning but received an error message subsequently all my word documents have gone missing. I haven't updated The system and there Is a lot of documents. Is there a way to recover the device to its previous state?...
  6. Can't sign in to account and it always leads me to a temporary profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't sign in to account and it always leads me to a temporary profile: Can't sign in to account and it always leads me to a temporary profile, already tried what mlwindows said but it didn't work like the one where you go to settings and go to recovery, the one where you restart at sign in. Pls hell i have many very important files in my orig...
  7. Signed with temporary profile

Signed with temporary profile: i receive the blue banner for sign out , because i dont know why my pc start with sign with a temporary profile , and , again and again , window 10 64 bits update 2004. How i resolve it ???...
  8. We Can't Sign Into Your Account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue

We Can't Sign Into Your Account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue: When i did a clean install i sign in with my local account cause i was not connected to the internet later when was connect i sign in my MS details it got stuck on the way and since than i have been struck with two login account don't know how to merge the two account...
  9. We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue

We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue: windows 10 pro : 64 bit how to fix We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue. see the images attached.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Signing in with Temporary Profile

Signing in with Temporary Profile: I just purchased a Surface Laptop 2 and was working perfectly fine for the first week and now every time that I sign in it tells me there was a problem with logging me in and says I need to sign out and sign back in. When I do that I just continue to get the same message....