Windows 10: Windows cant update my drivers as its the best while its the worst and that queses lag in games

Discus and support Windows cant update my drivers as its the best while its the worst and that queses lag in games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Earlier when I bought realy old pc I downloaded windows 7 on it and the game was working like a charm then the windows got infected with a virus then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fireahmedgamerYT, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Windows cant update my drivers as its the best while its the worst and that queses lag in games

Earlier when I bought realy old pc I downloaded windows 7 on it and the game was working like a charm then the windows got infected with a virus then I downloaded windows 7 once again but the games was lagging a little bit but windows 7 is outdated so I downloaded the latest windows 10 then the lag is worser and it tells me that I need to update the drivers card wich is Intel Core2 Due wich is very old so I updated it but it told me that I have the best drivers wich is not absolutely so I downloaded windows 7 with 10 but both of them doesn't want to update my drivers so I downloaded something from intel but to update it told me that I have the latest wich is not
    my computer is
    Dell Vostro 200
    Intel Core 2 Due Inside
    Designed for Microsoft Windows XP
    Tested Game : Minecraft java eddition
    First time : more than or less or equal 30FPS Frames per second In a normal world
    Second : less than or equal or higher a little bit 10FPS in the void super flat
    Windows 10 Enterprise : less than or equal or higher tiny pit 3fps in void super flat world

also first time on windows 7 it didn't ask me to update any thing and I didn't touch any thing

Also_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Another proplem that includes that Minecraft requires OpenGL 2.1 I guess that worked on the first
    but the second and windows 10 refused to run and it told me that I need to upgrade my drivers
    Also I tested roblox wich have THE worst fps in this world in windows 10 but in windows 7 it stays with good fps in first and second try
    note im not reporting a Minecraft bug im reporting windows 10 bug only

Also I had bad pc before but it had something different wich has high fps in windows XP normaly and low fps in windows 7 that requires to update drivers in windows 7 and the way that I made my self join Minecraft without updating drivers using comaptiblity for windows xp service pack 3 and talloc and another file with it their extention .dll made me run Minecraft on windows 7 that way on my old pc

:)

fireahmedgamerYT, Jan 16, 2020

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Windows cant update my drivers as its the best while its the worst and that queses lag in games

Game lag after the most recent update

Hi Billy,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you're experiencing lags while playing. One of which is the game server issue. To properly address your this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing the issue with your other games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps through this

link
    . This can help diagnose and resolve issues with Microsoft products or third-party software that affects Microsoft products.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows cant update my drivers as its the best while its the worst and that queses lag in games

1. Windows cant update my drivers as its the best while its the worst and that queses lag in games - Similar Threads - cant update drivers

2. I cant update windows, its been months.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant update windows, its been months.: I literally cant update windows, everytime i do it it is stuck at downloading 0% then after about 10 minutes it just says "we're having some trouble downloading updates", ive troubleshooted it and it says its fixed yet i still have the issue, i also am unable to install...
  3. I cant update windows, its been months.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant update windows, its been months.: I literally cant update windows, everytime i do it it is stuck at downloading 0% then after about 10 minutes it just says "we're having some trouble downloading updates", ive troubleshooted it and it says its fixed yet i still have the issue, i also am unable to install...
  4. I cant update my pc, its on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant update my pc, its on windows 11: I have tried re installing the update a lot of times bur I cant seem to get it work. So right now my pc hasn't updated for about 2 weeks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-my-pc-its-on-windows-11/c7df19c0-f607-4c1f-b65e-de6ced471bc8
  5. I cant update my pc, its on windows 11

I cant update my pc, its on windows 11: I have tried re installing the update a lot of times bur I cant seem to get it work. So right now my pc hasn't updated for about 2 weeks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-my-pc-its-on-windows-11/c7df19c0-f607-4c1f-b65e-de6ced471bc8
  6. keeps Alt-tabbing and minimizing the game on its own while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keeps Alt-tabbing and minimizing the game on its own while gaming: Hello guys. I just upgraded to Windows 11. The problem is, while i was playing Valorant on full screen it keeps alt-tabbing and minimizing the game on its own. I am using a laptop and i connected it to an external monitor. I have tried the display modes of - Second screen...
  7. keeps Alt-tabbing and minimizing the game on its own while gaming

keeps Alt-tabbing and minimizing the game on its own while gaming: Hello guys. I just upgraded to Windows 11. The problem is, while i was playing Valorant on full screen it keeps alt-tabbing and minimizing the game on its own. I am using a laptop and i connected it to an external monitor. I have tried the display modes of - Second screen...
  8. Lag On windows 10 and drivers is not the best at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag On windows 10 and drivers is not the best at all: [ATTACH] my computer specs ^ I got a new pc wich is very old tbh but its good for gaming I use windows 7 Then a mystrios virus get into my pc while genuine was activated before windows 7 I outdated before the virus every thing was working fine with good speed unill a virus...
  9. Windows Updates My Display Drivers on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Updates My Display Drivers on its own: Hi microsoft, I am just having this very annoying issue in my display driver and windows. My display graphics driver is dual radeon graphics namely R5 and R7, however whenever I am connected to an internet connection, windows just updates or downloads a different kind of...
  10. Best to worst video card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best to worst video card: I have this mobo: ASUS Z170M-PLUS LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gbs USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com Are these 3 compatible with this MOBO? And rate them in order plz EVGA 8 GeForce 8400 GS DirectX 10 01G-P3-1302-LR 1GB 64-Bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16...