Windows 10: Windows Cant wake from sleep and should always be forced restarted

Discus and support Windows Cant wake from sleep and should always be forced restarted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎11/‎01/‎2021 12:01 Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cristono-chandra, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Windows Cant wake from sleep and should always be forced restarted

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎11/‎01/‎2021 12:01

Status
    Report sent

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: ab
    Parameter 1: 1
    Parameter 2: 6670
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 63
    OS version: 10_0_19042
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.100
    Locale ID: 14345

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: LKD_LEAKED_SESSION_POOLTAG_UspQ_Usrd_Uspe_Uspf

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎09/‎03/‎2021 7:28

Status

Report sent

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: ab

Parameter 1: 1

Parameter 2: 1f5a0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 1bb

OS version: 10_0_19042

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.100

Locale ID: 14345

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: LKD_LEAKED_SESSION_POOLTAG_UspQ_Usrd_Uspe_Uspf

And I got multiple report of hardware failure ?

is there any solution ?

:)

cristono-chandra, Mar 16, 2021

2. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Windows Cant wake from sleep and should always be forced restarted

Windows 10 won't wake up from prolonged sleep (or hibernate or shutdown) conditions

Regarding your concern with Windows 10 not waking up after prolonged sleep, we suggest that you perform these steps:

• Go to Control Panel > Power options.
    • Click Change plan settings for Power saver.
    • Click Change advanced power settings > Restore plan defaults >
      OK.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Rachelle Gra, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows Cant wake from sleep and should always be forced restarted

1. Windows Cant wake from sleep and should always be forced restarted - Similar Threads - Cant wake sleep

2. PC Restarts Upon Waking From Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Restarts Upon Waking From Sleep: My computer restarts when I wake it from sleep. I am confident this is not a hardware issue as everything works as it should on Linux. I disabled restart when there is an error, and when I wake it, the peripherals do not light up, or appear to connect at all. I already tried...
  3. PC Restarts Upon Waking From Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Restarts Upon Waking From Sleep: My computer restarts when I wake it from sleep. I am confident this is not a hardware issue as everything works as it should on Linux. I disabled restart when there is an error, and when I wake it, the peripherals do not light up, or appear to connect at all. I already tried...
  4. Windows restarts repeatedly instead of waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows restarts repeatedly instead of waking from sleep: It's been doing this since a full system reset in March, and I can't figure out why. When it's allowed to go to sleep, on waking usually by me clicking the mouse, the keyboard lights and backlight on the screen come on, go off, come on, go off, and then I get the splash...
  5. Windows restarts repeatedly instead of waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows restarts repeatedly instead of waking from sleep: It's been doing this since a full system reset in March, and I can't figure out why. When it's allowed to go to sleep, on waking usually by me clicking the mouse, the keyboard lights and backlight on the screen come on, go off, come on, go off, and then I get the splash...
  6. Windows restarts repeatedly instead of waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cant wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant wake up from sleep: I have a Dell Inspirion laptop 7373. Most of the time when it goes to sleep I can not wake it. The keyboard is lit, so I think its just the display that is not waking. I press the power key all the function buttons etc. Any help would be appreciated I tried a lot of...
  8. Windows 10 1809 will not wake up from sleep, restart always required.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 1809 will not wake up from sleep, restart always required.: After cumulative update January 2019 of win 10 ver 1809, the computer does recognize wake up events from sleep (Before the Jan 2019 cumulative update it could wake up from keyboard press, mouse click or even by remote desktop trigger from LAN). I confirmed that that the wake...
  9. Help, computer not always waking from sleep?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help, computer not always waking from sleep?: Hello everyone, i dont know if this is a windows 10 problem or something but i need some assistance. I bought a pc from CyberPower PC a couple of months ago and so far its been great. But the last few weeks (i believe is when it started) my computer doesn't always want to...
  10. Win 10 x64 . . . Wake from sleep, no Wake . . . hard restart . . . .

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 x64 . . . Wake from sleep, no Wake . . . hard restart . . . .: . . . Macrium Reflect "fix boot errors" is saving my A**! Between updates, on Wake from Sleep, no Wake . . .. requires hard start . . . spinning dots . . . no boot . . . requires my Macrium Reflect intervention disk . . . "fix boot errors" . . . . System then actually does...