Windows 10: windows card not activated

Discus and support windows card not activated in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a gift card at Target. I thought the cashier activated it but when I tried to redeem it, I received the message of not activated, contact... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TinaSurowitz, Jan 6, 2019.

1. windows card not activated

I bought a gift card at Target. I thought the cashier activated it but when I tried to redeem it, I received the message of not activated, contact retailer. I went to Target and they told me there was nothing they could do. That I should contact Microsoft because it was now their problem. Help!

:)

TinaSurowitz, Jan 6, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 6, 2019
  4. windows card not activated

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

windows card not activated

1. windows card not activated - Similar Threads - card activated

2. Windows 11 activation not working - Error 0x803fa067 after new hardward video card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 activation not working - Error 0x803fa067 after new hardward video card: Hello, I installed a new video card and now see two computers listed on my MS account. Both with the same name, but the original one says it has Windows 11 Pro on it.The new one lists no OS. When I try to re-active windows and run through the Wizard I got an error that...
  3. Windows 11 activation not working - Error 0x803fa067 after new hardward video card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 activation not working - Error 0x803fa067 after new hardward video card: Hello, I installed a new video card and now see two computers listed on my MS account. Both with the same name, but the original one says it has Windows 11 Pro on it.The new one lists no OS. When I try to re-active windows and run through the Wizard I got an error that...
  4. Bought windows 11 pro, money went off my card but still don't have windows 11 pro activated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought windows 11 pro, money went off my card but still don't have windows 11 pro activated...: Bought windows 11 pro through the Microsoft store on my new PC, then upgraded my bios and the windows 11 pro activation dissappeared even though I have the receipt and everything, tech support has been of no help telling me to reinstall windows over and over again to no...
  5. Bought windows 11 pro, money went off my card but still don't have windows 11 pro activated...

Bought windows 11 pro, money went off my card but still don't have windows 11 pro activated...: Bought windows 11 pro through the Microsoft store on my new PC, then upgraded my bios and the windows 11 pro activation dissappeared even though I have the receipt and everything, tech support has been of no help telling me to reinstall windows over and over again to no...
  6. Changed my network card not motherboard, can't re-activate ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my network card not motherboard, can't re-activate ...: Changed my network card not motherboard, reinstalled Windows 11 due to some issues, can't re-activate ...I'm not buying a new copy of Windows because i installed an ethernet card ... !!!!...
  7. Changed my network card not motherboard, can't re-activate ...

Changed my network card not motherboard, can't re-activate ...: Changed my network card not motherboard, reinstalled Windows 11 due to some issues, can't re-activate ...I'm not buying a new copy of Windows because i installed an ethernet card ... !!!!...
  8. Cannot activate purchased Windows 10 pro, link is dead, card was charged

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate purchased Windows 10 pro, link is dead, card was charged: I purchased Windows 10 Pro for my Lenovo Yoga 730, hoping to be able to encrypt the hard drive. Order was confirmed from Microsoft store, card has been charged. However the link in the confirmation email has never worked - simply directs me to a "404 not found" page. Now my...
  9. How To Activate Cash App Card Without A Code ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How To Activate Cash App Card Without A Code ?: It is now incredibly easy to spend money from your Cash App using Square's cash card. This new system features a visa debit card – known as Cash App Card – which enables you to make payments to a variety of businesses. This provides fantastic autonomy to those that may not,...
  10. Sim Card Activation, Verizon, and Mobile Plans

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sim Card Activation, Verizon, and Mobile Plans: For the last year, our Dell Rugged Laptops have been working fine with our factory installed Verizon sim cards using Verizon Connection Manager. Now, Mobile Plans pops up when you click on the Verizon card "View My Account" Mobile Plans pops up and wants me to Active my...