Windows 10: Windows caught in restart loop

Discus and support Windows caught in restart loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was having an issue with Windows connecting to my network drives so i restarted it. When I went to restart it, Windows said it was fixing C: I let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AshleyDGray, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Windows caught in restart loop

I was having an issue with Windows connecting to my network drives so i restarted it. When I went to restart it, Windows said it was fixing C: I let it do its thing and when it restarted it asked me for my username and password which was unusual. Before I could get the username, Windows restarted. This time on the normal login screen. Tried putting in the correct password and it doesn’t do anything. It eventually restarts and repeats the same cycle. The computer keeps restarting every minute. The power button says no options available when I click it so I can’t get to options to restart in Safe Mode

:)

AshleyDGray, Aug 31, 2020

2. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

As you are experiencing restart loop in Windows 10, I suggest you to follow the steps provided by
    Ramesh.Kumar from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 restart loop- can't fix

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 31, 2020
  4. ahmd Win User

Windows caught in restart loop

Caught in Office activation loop

I have this Dell computer that I reinstall the operating system once in awhile on. (It clears all the junk off of it and makes it run much faster.) At the same time I usually upgrade the hard drive for a larger/faster one.

So I'm doing it this time just like I did before. Then when I installed Office this thing popped up:

Windows caught in restart loop [​IMG]

OK, so do Internet activation. For which I get this:

Hmm. Strange. OK, I can call them. So I go back and pick "Phone activation", for which I get this:

So any idea how am I supposed to make this thing work?

Thema:

Windows caught in restart loop

1. Windows caught in restart loop - Similar Threads - caught restart loop

2. HP Envy caught in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Envy caught in reboot loop: Good Day EveryoneSo I've been trying to reset my former Laptop to give it to someone else. However, during the reset deleting all files and reinstalling windows an error occured and now the laptop is caught in a reboot loop.To further describe the reboot loop:Power Button is...
  3. HP Envy caught in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Envy caught in reboot loop: Good Day EveryoneSo I've been trying to reset my former Laptop to give it to someone else. However, during the reset deleting all files and reinstalling windows an error occured and now the laptop is caught in a reboot loop.To further describe the reboot loop:Power Button is...
  4. HP Envy caught in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Help! I'm caught in a loop downloading Minecraft for Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I'm caught in a loop downloading Minecraft for Windows 10!: I downloaded the Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection but am not able open or play the whole game, only the launcher with the Demo version. How to access the full game? When I click the game in xbox app it says the game is already installed. I have the option to play...
  6. Help! I'm caught in a loop downloading Minecraft for Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I'm caught in a loop downloading Minecraft for Windows 10!: I downloaded the Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection but am not able open or play the whole game, only the launcher with the Demo version. How to access the full game? When I click the game in xbox app it says the game is already installed. I have the option to play...
  7. I caught in a blue screen loop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I caught in a blue screen loop.: Inadvertently cut off power after I had shut down PC running Win 10. It came back with inaccessible boot device message. It says I have the wrong password to Administrator account. I don't think so but ok. It said restart and log in again but it just keeps trying to fix...
  8. Caught in a BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Caught in a BSOD loop: At my wits' end! Started my Windows 10 PC today to find myself stuck in a Blue Screen boot loop with varying stop codes in no particular order: Unexpected kernel mode trap Driver overran stack buffer Driver IRQL not less or equal (ACPI.sys) IRQL not less or equal Interrupt...
  9. Windows 10 updates fail, caught in endless loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updates fail, caught in endless loop: My husbands has a Lenovo Idea pad 320 that came with Windows 10. It has never worked properly since he got it as it instantly needed Windows updates. The updates running in the background render the computer unusable and when they are downloaded, the screen goes black in...
  10. Caught in Office activation loop

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Caught in Office activation loop: I have this Dell computer that I reinstall the operating system once in awhile on. (It clears all the junk off of it and makes it run much faster.) At the same time I usually upgrade the hard drive for a larger/faster one. So I'm doing it this time just like I did before....