Windows 10: Windows Causing Automatic scrolling, increasing volume, zooming in..

Discus and support Windows Causing Automatic scrolling, increasing volume, zooming in.. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The most recent windows update has caused: 1. When hovering over youtube's volume bar it automatically raises, go back down, raises 2. Causes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HimanshuSharma3, Sep 14, 2018.

1. HimanshuSharma3 Win User

Windows Causing Automatic scrolling, increasing volume, zooming in..

The most recent windows update has caused:

1. When hovering over youtube's volume bar it automatically raises, go back down, raises

2. Causes automatic scrolling on sites where anything is scroll able. Except for going down a site

3. Causes automatic zooming in on video games

4. Made it really hard to select the category for this question, it kept on going away.

This is really annoying, Is there anyway to fix this. Any help will be appreciated!

:)

HimanshuSharma3, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Anup Karkal Win User

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 14, 2018
  3. SamMalayilMathew Win User
    Windows Scroll down automatic

This issue is found only in certain programs only

for example Edge,chrome i didnt found this issue. Issue not found in windows file explorer.

but sound control (volume) increases automatically and programs listed under Start get scrolled down because of this issue

SamMalayilMathew, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Aileen Alf Win User

Tablet mode Scroll Often Zooms

Hi Mark,

Are you using the touchpad to scroll? Could it be that the Pinch Zoom feature is enabled? To check, follow these steps:

• Press Start button on the keyboard, type Touchpad settings and select the top most search result.
    • Scroll down until you find the Pinch to zoom option.
    • Uncheck the box next to Pinch to zoom.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Let me know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Causing Automatic scrolling, increasing volume, zooming in.. - Similar Threads - Causing Automatic scrolling

2. Tablet mode Scroll Often Zooms

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tablet mode Scroll Often Zooms: Hardware - EVE V (https://eve-tech.com) Windows 10 - Version 1803 Build 17134.165 When I'm using the device in tablet mode and I scroll through a document in Edge or a external PDF reader (Drawboard + others), then my scroll is often is misread as a zoom. Ugh. How to...
  3. Can't increase volume by 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't increase volume by 1: Hello, As topic says, I can't increase volume by 1. What do I mean is that my volume increases by 4. For example, everyone is sleeping already and I need to be silent. I want to set my sound to 1 or 2, but my volume goes from 0 to 4. Furthermore... Volume goes 0 to 4,...
  4. Windows 10 volume increases automatically

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 volume increases automatically: [ATTACH] You’re at home using your Windows 10 computer, but strangely enough, the Windows 10 operating system is automatically increasing the volume. Right away you’re wondering a ghost is haunting your house. Well, there’s a high chance your computer is not [...] This post...
  5. Scroll wheel (to zoom) in windows photo is no longer responsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scroll wheel (to zoom) in windows photo is no longer responsive: After searching, I could not find a thread that addressed the issue that I am having. The scroll wheel after 8 or 9 turns will zoom in by about 15% and then stop (and switching photos is no longer possible after this). The mouse and scroll wheel are fully functioning in...
  6. mouse scroll only affects volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse scroll only affects volume: mouse scroll only works to change the control does not do any of the other normal stuff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mouse-scroll-only-affects-volume/cfa086ad-73a5-4e0b-965e-0c7fa6b85dcd
  7. Automatic volume reduction

Automatic volume reduction: Greetings, I am writting here because I have literally turned the whole Google around looking for a solution. Nothing seems to work. The problem is that the volume of different sources of sound, for example YouTube, gets reduced if I turn another differenc source of...
  8. touchpad zoom causes keyboard problem

touchpad zoom causes keyboard problem: Sometimes while using edge or some other app, if I zoom through touchpad then instead of typing the letter I press, the shortcut associated with that letter gets selected. For example by pressing 'f' the 'file' menu opens up or with 'v' the 'view' menu opens. While on edge if...
  9. Windows Automatically Increases Microphone Volume

Windows Automatically Increases Microphone Volume: The microphone on the Beyerdynamic MMX 300 is quite loud and sensitive, so I decrease the input volume by 30% in the recording devices menu, but regardless of disallowing access to it from other programs e.g. Skype, it always seems to change back up to 91% after awhile. I'll...
  10. Windows 10 increasing automatically brightness to 100%

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 increasing automatically brightness to 100%: Hello, I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 and since then whenever I am launching a multimedia app like VLC, Paint.net etc., the brightness gets increased to 100%. I don't want so high brightness and it's so annoying to reduce it everytime. Please tell me how to disable...