Windows 10: Windows Causing Automatic scrolling, increasing volume, zooming in..

Discus and support Windows Causing Automatic scrolling, increasing volume, zooming in.. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The most recent windows update has caused: 1. When hovering over youtube's volume bar it automatically raises, go back down, raises 2. Causes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HimanshuSharma3, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Windows Causing Automatic scrolling, increasing volume, zooming in..

The most recent windows update has caused:

1. When hovering over youtube's volume bar it automatically raises, go back down, raises

2. Causes automatic scrolling on sites where anything is scroll able. Except for going down a site

3. Causes automatic zooming in on video games

4. Made it really hard to select the category for this question, it kept on going away.

This is really annoying, Is there anyway to fix this. Any help will be appreciated!

:)

HimanshuSharma3, Sep 14, 2018

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Windows Scroll down automatic

This issue is found only in certain programs only

for example Edge,chrome i didnt found this issue. Issue not found in windows file explorer.

but sound control (volume) increases automatically and programs listed under Start get scrolled down because of this issue

SamMalayilMathew, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Windows Causing Automatic scrolling, increasing volume, zooming in..

Tablet mode Scroll Often Zooms

Hi Mark,

Are you using the touchpad to scroll? Could it be that the Pinch Zoom feature is enabled? To check, follow these steps:

• Press Start button on the keyboard, type Touchpad settings and select the top most search result.
    • Scroll down until you find the Pinch to zoom option.
    • Uncheck the box next to Pinch to zoom.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Let me know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows Causing Automatic scrolling, increasing volume, zooming in..

1. Windows Causing Automatic scrolling, increasing volume, zooming in.. - Similar Threads - Causing Automatic scrolling

2. scroll and zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scroll and zoom: scroll and zoom option for two finger scrolling does not have my windows 11 laptop: hp pavilion x360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-and-zoom/6f97e714-9655-4a14-a020-7f3557dd8503
  3. scroll and zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scroll and zoom: scroll and zoom option for two finger scrolling does not have my windows 11 laptop: hp pavilion x360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-and-zoom/6f97e714-9655-4a14-a020-7f3557dd8503
  4. automatic increase sound volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic increase sound volume: automatic increase sound volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-increase-sound-volume/f401dd13-4b20-4b5d-9b6d-3e586abd0bd5
  5. automatic increase sound volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic increase sound volume: automatic increase sound volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-increase-sound-volume/f401dd13-4b20-4b5d-9b6d-3e586abd0bd5
  6. Increase Speed of Volume Increase

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase Speed of Volume Increase: My laptop takes like 10 seconds to go from 0 to 100 volume when I use my laptop's keyboard. How can I reduce that time to 3 seconds for example without jumping values? Like when I use my USB keyboard, it just takes about 2 seconds to go from 0 to 100 with 2 volume increment...
  7. Shift key causing volume increase

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shift key causing volume increase: Am having problems with my left shift key. When pressed, it starts raising the volume and a picture of the volume bar appears. Have looked in the ease of access to see if any keys had been changed and in volume controls, but cannot find what is causing this....
  8. Volume automatically decreases, notepad + other windows programs automatically scroll on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume automatically decreases, notepad + other windows programs automatically scroll on...: The volume only decreases if I click the sound icon on the taskbar and try to manually change the volume and/or audio device. Notepad and other windows programs will scroll infinitely if I hover over them. The scrolling itself does not occur while browsing websites but if I...
  9. Windows 10 volume increases automatically

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 volume increases automatically: [ATTACH] You’re at home using your Windows 10 computer, but strangely enough, the Windows 10 operating system is automatically increasing the volume. Right away you’re wondering a ghost is haunting your house. Well, there’s a high chance your computer is not [...] This post...
  10. Windows Automatically Increases Microphone Volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Automatically Increases Microphone Volume: The microphone on the Beyerdynamic MMX 300 is quite loud and sensitive, so I decrease the input volume by 30% in the recording devices menu, but regardless of disallowing access to it from other programs e.g. Skype, it always seems to change back up to 91% after awhile. I'll...