Windows 10: Windows causing Issues

Discus and support Windows causing Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently I have did a clean installation and I updated to the new windows update 20H2 and every time I download a new thing and open it, it always asks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Filipek0118, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Windows causing Issues

Recently I have did a clean installation and I updated to the new windows update 20H2 and every time I download a new thing and open it, it always asks me if I'm sure if I want to open this files and there is a button that says never ask again or something like that which I said yes and it still continues asking and same for this I have AMD products in my computer so I have AMD software thing and every time I update my drivers it asks do I want to download these drivers and I say Yes and then AMD update drivers fail to update and then it causes for AMD to disappear and cause issues and I need to reinstall it every single time which is annoying I really need help with this issue! P.s I'm wondering how to disable windows from asking me these every time I download/run files or update drivers.

:)

Filipek0118, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Desboro Win User
    Windows 10 update: start up and sleep issues caused

Dear Vijay,

Thank you for your response: apologies for slow feedback.

Regarding step 1 - doing a restore point : I tried this twice and twice it failed. Now, the date of the update that caused the issue (13/14 September 2019) has disappeared from the history list. Is there a way of finding it, still?

Regarding Step 2- the list of updates installed: the two suggestions above do not seem to appear in the list in the window "Installed Updates".

There are two updates listed for 13 September - Security Update for Adobe Flash Player and Security Update for Microsoft Windows.

Could you advise what I might try next?

Thank you so much.

Desboro, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Windows causing Issues

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows causing Issues

1. Windows causing Issues - Similar Threads - causing Issues

2. Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues: I have a very strange problem with my computer and I need help.My PC specs are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHzGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10GB GDDR6XMOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus EliteRAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz C16SSD: Western...
  3. Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues: I have a very strange problem with my computer and I need help.My PC specs are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHzGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10GB GDDR6XMOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus EliteRAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz C16SSD: Western...
  4. Update KB5034441 fails to install, and it's causing issues with windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update KB5034441 fails to install, and it's causing issues with windows 11 update: I am trying to update to windows 11 from 10. After having a couple problems with turning on the secure boot options i somehow managed to fix that and the PC health check says that the device is ready for the update. But Windows Update thinks otherwise. It still says that my...
  5. Update KB5034441 fails to install, and it's causing issues with windows 11 update

Update KB5034441 fails to install, and it's causing issues with windows 11 update: I am trying to update to windows 11 from 10. After having a couple problems with turning on the secure boot options i somehow managed to fix that and the PC health check says that the device is ready for the update. But Windows Update thinks otherwise. It still says that my...
  6. Update KB5034441 fails to install, and it's causing issues with windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues: Recently, I converted my microsoft account profile user to a local account user, and windows elements such as the task bar and apps, mostly windows apps Settings, Microsoft store, etc take 20+ minutes to finish loading. I tried re-adding my Microsoft account, but it would...
  8. swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues

swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues: Recently, I converted my microsoft account profile user to a local account user, and windows elements such as the task bar and apps, mostly windows apps Settings, Microsoft store, etc take 20+ minutes to finish loading. I tried re-adding my Microsoft account, but it would...
  9. Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues: I am currently running Windows 11 on my HP laptop. However, ever since I installed Windows 11 automatically, when I try to shut down and update my PC, I have experienced significant audio issues. I have never encountered this problem with Windows 10, which I used for years...
  10. Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues

Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues: I am currently running Windows 11 on my HP laptop. However, ever since I installed Windows 11 automatically, when I try to shut down and update my PC, I have experienced significant audio issues. I have never encountered this problem with Windows 10, which I used for years...