Windows 10: Windows causing unwanted reset

Discus and support Windows causing unwanted reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Windows 10 has been reset to Microsoft Edge twice now because "an app caused a problem with default app setting for ms-xbl-3d8b930f files." Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MylesCallum, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Windows causing unwanted reset

My Windows 10 has been reset to Microsoft Edge twice now because "an app caused a problem with default app setting for ms-xbl-3d8b930f files." Is there a solution for avoiding this problem? The reset wipes out all my files.

:)

MylesCallum, Jan 2, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 2, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 2, 2020
  4. newfellow Win User

Windows causing unwanted reset

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows causing unwanted reset

1. Windows causing unwanted reset - Similar Threads - causing unwanted reset

2. Windows 10 Reset PC Caused Corrupted Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Reset PC Caused Corrupted Files: I recently decided to reset my computer by choosing the options:1 Reset This PC2 Remove Everything3 Local reinstall4 Just remove my filesAfter the computer fully reset, I tried to login to my main profile on the system, however I was met with the error message: "The User...
  3. Unwanted keyboard driver cause fn lock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unwanted keyboard driver cause fn lock: Hey, so I have a laptop running on windows 10, a few weeks ago I plugged in an external keyboard and since then the fn key is automatically locked on startup.The external keyboard driver seems to be the issue here since I can't get rid of it, it automatically download it...
  4. Windows restart causing unwanted behavior.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows restart causing unwanted behavior.: I have just upgraded my CPU Ryzen 2600 -> Ryzen 3600x, and after putting my PC back together it started acting ... weird? This may not have been the start of issues, but it the one odd event I can tell.First, I tried downloading a new patch for a game Valorant. The game asked...
  5. Latest Windows upgrade forced Security reset and unwanted features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows upgrade forced Security reset and unwanted features: Microsoft OS patch boffins, Please spend more time providing customers with the option to enjoy a simple patch upgrade and NOT buy into the multitude of new security layers and options. I was without my computer for hours navigating how to reset passwords that I was forced...
  6. Windows To Go unwanted

Windows To Go unwanted: Hi. I noticed upon waking up my notebook that several W10 features had disappeared, including all the Office 2013 installation and some other apps. When attempting to reinstall W10, either keeping my files, or making a clean installation, I got the message that I was not...
  7. Windows 10 reset causes c drive to be inaccessible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 reset causes c drive to be inaccessible: I used the media creation tool to reset and reinstall Windows 10 hoping that it would fix problems with Windows Updates. Windows update errors were 0x80070005 and 0x80010108. I have tried many suggestions on the internet to fix the errors preventing me from updating. So then...
  8. Windows Restart Causes Windows Reset

Windows Restart Causes Windows Reset: last Thursday, there was a scheduled update for windows, I let it do the update without notifying me it act as if it's reinstalling windows. It reset everything to the defaults, Opening all apps as if it's first time, actually store and office apps doesn't open or do anything...
  9. Dowloading new PDFs causes unwanted encryption

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dowloading new PDFs causes unwanted encryption: Since performing windows 10 updates a few weeks ago, when I download a pdf or an image from Internet, when I type the name of the pdf/image, the keyboard seems to be encrypting. How do I fix this?...
  10. unwanted resetting of colour profiles to standard.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unwanted resetting of colour profiles to standard.: I am working with a few different colour profiles for various ambient light conditions. I made them with calibrating software and the are listed in the display settings. When I change to another profile, all is fine. A next change (whether that is a changing to another or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms-xbl-3d8b930f files

2. ms-xbl-3d8b930f files reset

3. ms-xbl-3d8b930f

4. MS-XBL-3D8B930F RESET MESSAGE,
  5. what is ms-xbl-3d8b930f