Windows 10: Windows cd keys

Discus and support Windows cd keys in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I want to purchase a copy of windows, but the prices are too high, so, if you may, advise me on some 3rd party websites that sell it for cheaper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ThiccPech, Sep 16, 2020.

1. ThiccPech Win User

Windows cd keys

Hi, I want to purchase a copy of windows, but the prices are too high, so, if you may, advise me on some 3rd party websites that sell it for cheaper and whether this website https://www.electronicfirst.com/gift-cards/windows-10-home-3264-bit-oem-gbp/?c=AUD&gclid=CjwKCAjwzIH7BRAbEiwAoDxxTuSD0u8AMm0F1yGp67YEsLx0jBvQdokP67a5V9zz3U84ynXVUG8xJRoCBAMQAvD_BwE is safe or not.

Thank you

:)

ThiccPech, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Meow9000 Win User

Borderlands cd key on g2play

Its not on the Valve Retal CD key list so it cant be activated that way.

As for CD-Key sites, Alot tend to host a bit-torrent file for you to download after you buy, or you have to email them. Or some people choose to download it from alternate sources *cough*

Remember though this is a gray area.

Meow9000, Sep 16, 2020
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Windows cd keys

How to retrive Windows Xp Home Cd Key...

I am running a computer with windows 98... I want to install Windows XP home but I dont have the Cd key.... Is there anyway I can find the cd key because otherwise I cant install Windows XP!

Somebody Please help!

Pheonix_789, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows cd keys

1. Windows cd keys - Similar Threads - keys

2. keyboard keys opening up tabs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard keys opening up tabs?: so recently i've been getting this strange problem where if i were to press shift + any key or ctrl + any key, it would open up a browser tab. it would do that with google so i thought it was just a google problem so i uninstalled google but it happens with microsoft as well....
  3. how I can read my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how I can read my product key: I just bought microsof offic and student. The shop install for me so I want to look my product key to make sure that is ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-read-my-product-key/2038bd3e-7423-4b96-a1c0-e5c949671d86
  4. Bit locker recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bit locker recovery key: Dear Team, Kindly forward Bit locker key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker-recovery-key/d1979c10-58ab-4397-91ae-9b20912c1f50
  5. My Surface keyboard started typing random letters when I input one key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Surface keyboard started typing random letters when I input one key: Since this morning, my surface keyboard is not working right. For example, when I type the letter a, what appears is apb When I type the number 1, what appears is x1 When I type the number 3, what appears is v3 When I type the letter p, what appears is pb When I type...
  6. Unusual 'Sticky Keys' problem - any ideas?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unusual 'Sticky Keys' problem - any ideas?: Hi, I have a client that uses the 'Sticky keys' to help him navigate around a PC as he has lost both hands. The 'sticky keys' allow him to use the Numeric keypad to move the cursor around the screen, then use No. 5 to select the item he has the cursor over and then the...
  7. What is the purpose of the "Non-driver Signing" registry key? Which component of the OS...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the purpose of the "Non-driver Signing" registry key? Which component of the OS...: Additionally, if there are any documents I could read on the topic, please share the names. submitted by /u/Ok_Computer_google [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy6v5h/what_is_the_purpose_of_the_nondriver_signing/
  8. Keys not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keys not responding: This my my brand new laptop and all my other drivers are also updated. But the function keys on laptop are not responding at all not even a single one. So, I think it's definitely not a hardware problem. Keyboard settings have no option to enable/disable them....
  9. Windows 10 pro key not activating properly

Windows 10 pro key not activating properly: Hello, I bought a Windows 10 pro key and I activated it, everything went fine and a window showed up saying Windows was prepairing for the update, but then an error popped up and it read something along the lines of "An internet connection error occured please try again" and...
  10. Windows Pro activation problem. Valid key, but showing un-activated Enterprise edition.

Windows Pro activation problem. Valid key, but showing un-activated Enterprise edition.: Hi, I bought a new computer which came with Windows 10 Home. I then paid full price from a major retailer for a Windows 10 Pro upgrade key. Everything went fine and the key was accepted. However it's now saying I'm using Windows 10 Enterprise and it's not activated. Under...