Windows 10: Windows cd keys

Discus and support Windows cd keys in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I want to purchase a copy of windows, but the prices are too high, so, if you may, advise me on some 3rd party websites that sell it for cheaper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ThiccPech, Sep 16, 2020.

1. ThiccPech Win User

Windows cd keys

Hi, I want to purchase a copy of windows, but the prices are too high, so, if you may, advise me on some 3rd party websites that sell it for cheaper and whether this website https://www.electronicfirst.com/gift-cards/windows-10-home-3264-bit-oem-gbp/?c=AUD&gclid=CjwKCAjwzIH7BRAbEiwAoDxxTuSD0u8AMm0F1yGp67YEsLx0jBvQdokP67a5V9zz3U84ynXVUG8xJRoCBAMQAvD_BwE is safe or not.

Thank you

:)

ThiccPech, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Meow9000 Win User

Borderlands cd key on g2play

Its not on the Valve Retal CD key list so it cant be activated that way.

As for CD-Key sites, Alot tend to host a bit-torrent file for you to download after you buy, or you have to email them. Or some people choose to download it from alternate sources *cough*

Remember though this is a gray area.

Meow9000, Sep 16, 2020
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Windows cd keys

How to retrive Windows Xp Home Cd Key...

I am running a computer with windows 98... I want to install Windows XP home but I dont have the Cd key.... Is there anyway I can find the cd key because otherwise I cant install Windows XP!

Somebody Please help!

Pheonix_789, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows cd keys

1. Windows cd keys - Similar Threads - keys

2. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace: Hello! A friend of mine is currently having trouble with shortcut keys appearing on the Microsoft Word ribbon. It doesn't affect anything else but it is somewhat annoying because it happens every single time she presses backspace. I've tried disabling some things in the...
  3. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace: Hello! A friend of mine is currently having trouble with shortcut keys appearing on the Microsoft Word ribbon. It doesn't affect anything else but it is somewhat annoying because it happens every single time she presses backspace. I've tried disabling some things in the...
  4. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website: I have seen some people saying that on the Microsoft website they sell retail keys for windows 11 and i just wanted to check if this was the case. also if i replaced my motherboard would a retail key still be usable on the new motherboard?...
  6. Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website

Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website: I have seen some people saying that on the Microsoft website they sell retail keys for windows 11 and i just wanted to check if this was the case. also if i replaced my motherboard would a retail key still be usable on the new motherboard?...
  7. I have the correct recuperation key for Bitlocker but can't access the OS/Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the correct recuperation key for Bitlocker but can't access the OS/Drive: I had one Windows on one hard drive and then installed a second windows on another drive. So I had two Windows two boot on one or another both Windows 11 Then I Bitlocker the second drive directly from its Windows but when it did the first retart to verify the keys, the blue...
  8. I have the correct recuperation key for Bitlocker but can't access the OS/Drive

I have the correct recuperation key for Bitlocker but can't access the OS/Drive: I had one Windows on one hard drive and then installed a second windows on another drive. So I had two Windows two boot on one or another both Windows 11 Then I Bitlocker the second drive directly from its Windows but when it did the first retart to verify the keys, the blue...
  9. Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options

Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options: -- Now I have this type of right click menu. I don't want the shortcut keys that are shown beside the option. I just want the right click menu like below pictures. I didn't like to show the command keys beside the option. Thanks-...
  10. Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options: -- Now I have this type of right click menu. I don't want the shortcut keys that are shown beside the option. I just want the right click menu like below pictures. I didn't like to show the command keys beside the option. Thanks-...