Windows 10: Windows cd keys

Discus and support Windows cd keys in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I want to purchase a copy of windows, but the prices are too high, so, if you may, advise me on some 3rd party websites that sell it for cheaper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ThiccPech, Sep 16, 2020.

1. ThiccPech Win User

Windows cd keys

Hi, I want to purchase a copy of windows, but the prices are too high, so, if you may, advise me on some 3rd party websites that sell it for cheaper and whether this website https://www.electronicfirst.com/gift-cards/windows-10-home-3264-bit-oem-gbp/?c=AUD&gclid=CjwKCAjwzIH7BRAbEiwAoDxxTuSD0u8AMm0F1yGp67YEsLx0jBvQdokP67a5V9zz3U84ynXVUG8xJRoCBAMQAvD_BwE is safe or not.

Thank you

:)

ThiccPech, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Meow9000 Win User

Borderlands cd key on g2play

Its not on the Valve Retal CD key list so it cant be activated that way.

As for CD-Key sites, Alot tend to host a bit-torrent file for you to download after you buy, or you have to email them. Or some people choose to download it from alternate sources *cough*

Remember though this is a gray area.

Meow9000, Sep 16, 2020
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Windows cd keys

How to retrive Windows Xp Home Cd Key...

I am running a computer with windows 98... I want to install Windows XP home but I dont have the Cd key.... Is there anyway I can find the cd key because otherwise I cant install Windows XP!

Somebody Please help!

Pheonix_789, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows cd keys

1. Windows cd keys - Similar Threads - keys

2. Does the product key depend on the iso that came with Windows usb 3.0 flash drive?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Does the product key depend on the iso that came with Windows usb 3.0 flash drive?: Hi, I recently bought a retail version of Windows 10 Home that comes with product key and a usb 3.0 pendrive. Unfortunately, the version of windows that came with the flash drive is very old of year 2016. My question is that, what if I format that Windows pendrive and...
  3. Number five, six and dash on upper keys and number on right keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Number five, six and dash on upper keys and number on right keyboard not working: I believe after a recent update is when the above see subject line happened. It also moved all my icons on main screen all over which I fixed. I need to know how to get the keys I can't get to work working again without spending tons of money to go to a repair place or...
  4. How to use a security key to lock my PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to use a security key to lock my PC?: I own a Thetis security key which I've successfully registered on my PC but for some reason, I'm never prompted to insert it to unlock my laptop. What do I have to do to fix this?...
  5. Product key not working

Product key not working: I've had genuine windows home. I mistakenly used free non genuine windows education product key. It is now not genuine. When I used my old genuine product key, it's showing that didn't work. What should I do to back to the genuine windows?...
  6. Windows 10 Activation/Product Key

Windows 10 Activation/Product Key: How/where do I find my Windows 10 Product Key on a new PC? I own Windows 10 on my old computer but I don't have any information that came with my new PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activationproduct-key/a2a1deba-2cf7-4832-bdd5-4145e33a7fd4
  7. windows 10 activation key

windows 10 activation key: I am a web Developer in an reputed institution. We bought a system and a IT guy installed Windows 10 Os but he said you have buy windows key to activate. what should we have to do now....
  8. How do I find my original Windows Product Key for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I find my original Windows Product Key for Windows 10: Unable to have administrator access. This has always been my computer. n on device encryption. Sign in to Windows with an administrator account you may have to sign out and back in to switch accounts. For more info, see Create a local or ... Select the Start button, then...
  9. Shift key for shortcuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shift key for shortcuts: Hi I wonder if anyone else has had this problem. And how to fix it? Windows key + D would usually take me back to my desktop - now I have to press SHIFT with this combo for the shortcut Similarly I would normally press Alt + D to highlight the address bar on Chrome - now im...
  10. Please help recovery key windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help recovery key windows: Hi Guys, I really need your help. On my Windows 10 DELL laptop I only see a blue screen with the request to enter a recovery key. My mother clicked something ...? So my question: Where can I find this key or how can I bypass the system without losing my data on the...