Windows 10: windows cellular connnection

Discus and support windows cellular connnection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; after installing the windows 10 may update 2019, the windows network icon in taskbar shows it is not connected icon when I am actually connected to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nelsonluziga, May 30, 2019.

1. windows cellular connnection

after installing the windows 10 may update 2019, the windows network icon in taskbar shows it is not connected icon when I am actually connected to my broadband(and I do receive internet connection). this leads to not being able to share internet connectivity via mobile hotspot option, also when I select the cellular icon to turn it on, it does not respond. How can I fix this?

:)

nelsonluziga, May 30, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, May 30, 2019
  3. Cellular

Hello,

We understand that you want to access the internet using your cellular connection. To do so, you should have a data plan from a mobile operator. Refer to this article on how to access the

cellular settings in Windows 10.

Since the Cellular option is not showing under the Network & Internet settings, you can run the Network troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. This will help diagnose and resolve common connection issues. Here's
    how:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if you will be able to see
      Cellular
      option under the Network and Internet settings.

Feel free to let us know on how it goes for you. We'll be more than happy to assist further.

Jennifer Bri, May 30, 2019
  4. windows cellular connnection

Cellular option missing from Action Center Windows 10

Hello,

The issue might cause it the Adapter for Cellular data is disabled. I suggest you to enable from Control Panel by following the steps below and check.

• Right Click on Start button and select
      Control Panel
    • Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    • In the left pane, click on Change adapter settings.
    • Right click on the Network (Cellular Data) and select Enable.
    • Provide the Administrator password if prompted and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 30, 2019
Thema:

windows cellular connnection

1. windows cellular connnection - Similar Threads - cellular connnection

2. My HP EliteBook 840 g3 notebook didn't operate cellular network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My HP EliteBook 840 g3 notebook didn't operate cellular network: my hp EliteBook 840 g3 notebook didn't operate cellular network* Changed to a question* Original title: my laptop is elitebook 840 g3 notebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-elitebook-840-g3-notebook-didnt-operate/cb4ad2f8-e165-46b5-8d94-873cadf43656
  3. Easy switching between cellular APNs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy switching between cellular APNs: Use of multible APN's is getting more relevant with the introduction of 5G Private Network and other cellular solutions. Is it possible to change between pre-configured APN's in an intuitive manner? I know it is possible under Advanced settings in Windows 10, but I am looking...
  4. Easy switching between cellular APNs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy switching between cellular APNs: Use of multible APN's is getting more relevant with the introduction of 5G Private Network and other cellular solutions. Is it possible to change between pre-configured APN's in an intuitive manner? I know it is possible under Advanced settings in Windows 10, but I am looking...
  5. Easy switching between cellular APNs

6. I cant find a cellular option on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find a cellular option on my laptop: I cant find celluler option on my laptop and i dont know how to use a sim card with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-a-cellular-option-on-my-laptop/2124ff9b-6197-4f1f-8a00-99b21fcbb9c2
  7. I cant find a cellular option on my laptop

I cant find a cellular option on my laptop: I cant find celluler option on my laptop and i dont know how to use a sim card with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-a-cellular-option-on-my-laptop/2124ff9b-6197-4f1f-8a00-99b21fcbb9c2
  8. cellular option missing in windows 10

cellular option missing in windows 10: for dell latitude boarhead share me the network adapter details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-option-missing-in-windows-10/25c442b9-6879-476e-b296-f61298fa3e8e
  9. cellular option missing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cellular option missing in windows 10: for dell latitude boarhead share me the network adapter details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-option-missing-in-windows-10/25c442b9-6879-476e-b296-f61298fa3e8e
  10. cellular option missing in windows 10

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell forum cellular toggle has disappeared windows 10