Windows 10: Windows Certificate

Discus and support Windows Certificate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do I know if my certificate is expired? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-certificate/0b8c35b7-fc77-4ec2-a29e-9065a9e97470 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PhilipJohnson-Smith, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Windows Certificate

How do I know if my certificate is expired?

:)

PhilipJohnson-Smith, Jan 25, 2021

2. Certification Questions....

I would say the A+ certification should be your first step. Then I would go for the Server 2016 over Windows 10. but if they are paying for it why not both? I like the CompTIA A+, CompTIA Server+, and CompTIA Security+ certs, maybe network+ as well.

EDIT: It just depends on what you want to do in IT.

Mindweaver, Jan 25, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Windows Certificate

Security certificate issue

Hi Doug,

To help you resolve your concern, please follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge and access Nextdoor.com, click
      Continue to this website (not recommended). There should be a
      Certificate warning
      that will appear.
    • Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
    • Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
    • On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.

Please let us know the outcome

Ryan Fra, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows Certificate

1. Windows Certificate - Similar Threads - Certificate

2. Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id: HI .I had my personal and previous work account linked and had 4 certifications done with that MCId. I joined another organization and noticed that all my previous certifcations are not visible on my personal account which are earlier mapped to prev organization. How can I...
  3. Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id: HI .I had my personal and previous work account linked and had 4 certifications done with that MCId. I joined another organization and noticed that all my previous certifcations are not visible on my personal account which are earlier mapped to prev organization. How can I...
  4. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed: since AMD not letting me post a question, cry for help i am back with event logs errorOS - Windows 10 Home 22H2 64bit up to date Motherboard - Gigabyte B450M DS3H v1 TPM and Secure Boot enabled in BIOS BIOS version - F2 since using Ryzen 3 2200G so not planning to update...
  5. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed: since AMD not letting me post a question, cry for help i am back with event logs errorOS - Windows 10 Home 22H2 64bit up to date Motherboard - Gigabyte B450M DS3H v1 TPM and Secure Boot enabled in BIOS BIOS version - F2 since using Ryzen 3 2200G so not planning to update...
  6. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed

7. Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...

Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...: My name is Shraddha, I will be attending Microsoft certification exam soon, As last name is mandatory I have entered my father's name though in official ID his name is not present, will this effect me during my exam process. I tried entering _,"." , "-" and "_" in the last...
  8. Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...: My name is Shraddha, I will be attending Microsoft certification exam soon, As last name is mandatory I have entered my father's name though in official ID his name is not present, will this effect me during my exam process. I tried entering _,"." , "-" and "_" in the last...
  9. Unknown Unstrusted Personal Certificate Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown Unstrusted Personal Certificate Google Chrome: Hi, recently I saw an unknown untrusted certificate on the personal tab on google chrome certificates below my personal one that I have since years. The certificate was issued and valid for the same "person", that was a bunch of numbers and types in this format...
  10. Unknown Unstrusted Personal Certificate Google Chrome

Unknown Unstrusted Personal Certificate Google Chrome: Hi, recently I saw an unknown untrusted certificate on the personal tab on google chrome certificates below my personal one that I have since years. The certificate was issued and valid for the same "person", that was a bunch of numbers and types in this format...