Windows 10: Windows Certified Graphics card driver utilities will NOT install from NVIDIA. GeForce...

Discus and support Windows Certified Graphics card driver utilities will NOT install from NVIDIA. GeForce... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had my computer update to the latest quality of life upgrade from Windows Update, and the problem updating my graphics card driver from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sole Proprietor of, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Windows Certified Graphics card driver utilities will NOT install from NVIDIA. GeForce...

I have had my computer update to the latest quality of life upgrade from Windows Update, and the problem updating my graphics card driver from the install program has completely failed.

During my attempts to install the utility, I have used revo-uninstaller to clean out the registry of all entries related to NVIDIA and uninstalled the drivers from NVIDIA and removed them from the system under advanced options under the driver properties. Now I'm stuck with a VGA graphics card driver that refuses to update.

Attempting to perform a clean install from here fails.

Why hasn't Microsoft responded to my demand of accommodation that this be considered a high level update priority?

Graphics card drivers are the most sensitive to exploits and improvements. Microsoft's refusal to include the "windows certified" drivers in their native database for immediate upload is a cop-out for the service they provide for other software items they own. Bing is a company that I NEVER agreed to have placed on my computer, ever since it was plastered on my browser search bar by Oracle as a piece of unwanted bundled malware.

I have never been notified of the purchase of BING by Microsoft, and they made the error of believing that their purchase of the company equated to "acceptance of the product" by the community. This can NOT be forced through with an ILLEGAL terms of service, because BING has been classified as MALWARE historically, and Windows never bothered to get explicit consent from each and every customer before forcing it's use on us through CORTANA.

My point is - If MICROSOFT owns it, it get's installed without permission, if someone else needs it, it's optional if Microsoft doesn't own it. This is a public TRUST issue that you have completely violated.

BING in CORTANA should be OPTIONAL with choices of search engines other than the ones sponsored by your spin off, search engine certification companies. NO WONDER GOOGLE ISN'T LISTED. It passed public inspection but Microsoft doesn't feel it does the job good enough.

I disagree. Get the certified graphics card drivers into a Windows "Update" database because we bought the operating system it's supposed to update ON. (STOP YOUR CORPORATE DISCRIMINATION THAT VIOLATES CUSTOMER FREEDOM OF CHOICE! - NOW!!) Boycotts have started for less. I have lost a WEEK of productivity because of YOUR LAZINESS!! Keep your operating system RUNNING and customers won't be damaged enough to SWEAR AT YOU IN PUBLIC!! By the way, your Politeness terms of service discriminates against people with Tourettes Syndrome and Post Traumatic Stress Disorders when speaking with your operators on the phone. Furthermore, you discriminate against the illiterate when demanding they post something on forums after speaking with your staff.

CLEAN UP YOUR ACTS OF ABLEISM OR I will START an INTERNAL INVESTIGATION BY COMPLAINING DIRECTLY TO MY LAWYERS TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. Make sure your operating system works with SOFTWARE IN GENERAL, not just software built into your bloated kernel. Word, Powerpoint, and Excell are useless if someone is paralyzed and uses a very different browser other than Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer.

Your company is guilty of subverting the investments by disabled people with your demands we use Edge as the default browser.

You are officially put on notice that you will be sued for further infractions against the disabled community's right to have a disability recognized by your company. You do NOT have the right to mandate Edge as the default browser for update processes. If your internal browser becomes compromised because of an unknown and publicly undisclosed "security feature", you are directly liable for the loss of productivity because of your lack of compliance to fit the job you have been assigned to do - build an operating system that runs the programs of the customer's choice. NOT JUST THE ONES YOU CHOOSE.

BING's market share has been artificially boosted with your company's insistence that it be used instead of the public choice of Google Chrome or other search engines (Yahoo et.al.) on Cortana. This makes me hate your ad filled piece of inferior programming that used to be malware.

Give me my graphics card updates automatically and get rid of BING as a MANDATORY search engine choice!!

:)

Sole Proprietor of, Aug 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers for Windows 10

GeForce Experience has an update today.

and the beta

Windows Certified Graphics card driver utilities will NOT install from NVIDIA. GeForce... [​IMG]

Cliff S, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Cappycot Win User

Windows Certified Graphics card driver utilities will NOT install from NVIDIA. GeForce...

nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce 840M will not fully install

Windows Certified Graphics card driver utilities will NOT install from NVIDIA. GeForce... 65b4069d-d825-487b-aa73-eef7a67682d6.png

As of recently, my laptop's Nvidia graphics card has stopped working for unknown reasons. On the Device Manager, it is showing up as a "Display" in the Other Devices section but for brief periods of time does show up as Nvidia 840M. Poking around for the
    following possible solutions has led to no avail:

• Selecting "Update Driver" for the card in Device Manager: Returns code 28
    • Installing the 840M driver from Nvidia's site or through Geforce Experience: Both fail, not providing reasons.
    • Uninstalling the entire driver (it becomes renamed to 3D Video Card or something of that sort) and attempting to install drivers: Fails.
    • Updating Drivers in Safe Mode with Networking: The Windows Update menu in settings refuses to open, automatically closing out.
    • Clearing all traces of Nvidia files, programs, drivers, and registries then attempting to reinstall the WDDM 2.0 driver through Windows 10 updates: Card still not functional.
    • Various utilities including Windows Update Troubleshooter, chkdsk, etc.: No noticeable changes.
    Laptop: ASUS X550LN with Geforce 840M, Windows 10

Edit: Using sfc /scannow in conjunction with update troubleshooter and DISM has allowed me to reinstall the Nvidia drivers successfully.

Cappycot, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows Certified Graphics card driver utilities will NOT install from NVIDIA. GeForce...

1. Windows Certified Graphics card driver utilities will NOT install from NVIDIA. GeForce... - Similar Threads - Certified Graphics card

2. Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card: Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-nvidia-graphic-drivers-on-intel/c0fdb01a-7af1-4cb7-8bfd-2f007f9ccd26
  3. Windows not updating Nvidia graphic card/driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not updating Nvidia graphic card/driver: Hello! So to start, today my computer looked very strange and upon further investigation, I realized that the resolution was set to 800 x 600. When I tried to change it, the max value was 1280 x 1024 for some inexplicable reason. I want to put it back into regular HD, but it...
  4. Windows not updating Nvidia graphic card/driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not updating Nvidia graphic card/driver: Hello! So to start, today my computer looked very strange and upon further investigation, I realized that the resolution was set to 800 x 600. When I tried to change it, the max value was 1280 x 1024 for some inexplicable reason. I want to put it back into regular HD, but it...
  5. Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working: Please I need help with my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card.My GPU is detected by my control panel, on my device manager etc, but each time I use it to run games, my GPU doesn't startupI have Changed the settings in control panel, and have tried all other forms of...
  6. Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working: Please I need help with my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card.My GPU is detected by my control panel, on my device manager etc, but each time I use it to run games, my GPU doesn't startupI have Changed the settings in control panel, and have tried all other forms of...
  7. Problem installing Nvidia graphics card driver in Windows 10

Problem installing Nvidia graphics card driver in Windows 10: Hi, I installed Windows 10 and tried to install my graphics card driverNVidia GeForce 9500GT, but I did not succeed! I also saw the questions of other users on this site who had my problem, but none of the solutions worked for me. Further Details: CPU-Z can detect my...
  8. GeForce graphic cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GeForce graphic cards: Can you send me a list that which GeForce graphic cards are compatible with Window 10! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/geforce-graphic-cards/545f4a84-f9cc-4f2b-a53c-b7e445e2f1fc
  9. Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960

Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960: Hello MB: Gigabyte B85M-D3H BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. FD 12.08.2015. CPU: Intel Pentium CPU G3258 3,2GHz (2 cores) GPU: GeForce GTX 960 RAM: 8 GB ( 2x HyperX Fury 4GB DD3) OS: Windows 10 Home 1809 build 17763.348 I bought new SSD and after reinstallation OS...
  10. Driver for NVidia GeForce Go 7150M Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Driver for NVidia GeForce Go 7150M Card: I went to the NVidia site, but all the drivers that show are for Linux. I tried searching for Windows, but none turned up. This is for an HP dv9700 laptop PC that's over five years old. Anyone got an URL for the proper site? 4506