Windows 10: Windows change auudio source for a moment then change back

Discus and support Windows change auudio source for a moment then change back in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dunno if this an Windows problem but i checked the forums of my devices and no one had this problem: I have a Razer Kraken headset and logitech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AyrtonSouza2, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Windows change auudio source for a moment then change back

Dunno if this an Windows problem but i checked the forums of my devices and no one had this problem: I have a Razer Kraken headset and logitech speakers and whenever im using the headset sometimes the audio source changes to the speakers but just for a couple seconds then it changes back to the headset, and whenever that happens if im playing a game windows just minimizes the game wich is super anoying, my drivers are up to date, i checked with driver booster, dunno what is the problem here.

:)

AyrtonSouza2, Feb 7, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Instructions to change board?

Boot off of the windows CD, repair your XP partition (hopefully you won't have to reinstall windows), install drivers, and you're good to go. You'll see dual channel mode in the BIOS splash screen results from POST. It'll be pretty obvious *Stick Out Tongue Windows change auudio source for a moment then change back :p. Here's a list of general tweaks for the 939Dual-SATA2.
    Step one- Set time, date
    Step two- In CPU settings, disable cool n quiet, set memory clock to DDR400, play with memory timings (CAS-TRAS-TRP-TRCD), which are listed in the bios in the order CAS, TRCD, TRAS, and TRP. EDIT- new BIOS's mess around with this order, can't be too sure on it, but yeah at least you know what the RAM timings stand for *Big Grin Windows change auudio source for a moment then change back :D.
    Leave MA timing at 2T unless you think your system can handle 1T
    Step three- in Chipset settings, enable onboard LAN, disable onboard Audio, disable AGP fast write, set primary graphics adapter, and set CPU-NB and NB-SB link speed to 1000mhz.
    Step four- in IDE, disable controllers you aren't using. On all drives detected, enable SMART if you can and set PIO/DMA as high as they will go.
    Step five- Enable legacy USB support
    Step six- Set password if you're worried about anyone screwing around with your BIOS settings
    Step seven- Configure your boot sequence. I reccomend hard drive first, optical drive second, and floppy drive third.
    Step eight- Save changes, boot into XP, and enjoy your computer.

zekrahminator, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Windows change auudio source for a moment then change back

Signature change for dummies

Could someone please give a step by step how they changed to asus top sig.I've voltmoded my card and flashed to about 5 bios.Even brought this card back to life with another pci card.For the life of me i can't figure out how to change the signature.RBE works fine for me with anything else.I must be reading it wrong*Slap :slap:

summersend, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows change auudio source for a moment then change back

1. Windows change auudio source for a moment then change back - Similar Threads - change auudio source

2. change the source of the app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change the source of the app: trying to install an app that does not exist in the microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-source-of-the-app/cbc13da6-4d94-43a1-8e97-ea5dad4603d8
  3. change the source of the app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change the source of the app: trying to install an app that does not exist in the microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-source-of-the-app/cbc13da6-4d94-43a1-8e97-ea5dad4603d8
  4. Change Input (Mic) Source When Changing Audio Source?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Input (Mic) Source When Changing Audio Source?: Hi there, I often switch between my speakers and my headset throughout the day. When I change the audio source of my speakers, how can I make it set the default mic as my webcam and when I change the audio source to my headset how can I make it choose my headset mic instead?...
  5. Media/Volume OSD change source

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media/Volume OSD change source: I use a streamdeck mini to control my music while I have my kvm switched to my work computer. This works great for play/paus next/previous and I even made some little ahk scripts to thumbs up and down for me in youtube music. The only thing that doesn't work 100% is the...
  6. Speaker Output Source Changes Randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker Output Source Changes Randomly: I am having an odd sound problem on my desktop PC. It is an older home brew which has worked fine for a long time, until now. My speakers are connected to my audio card and appear as a High Definition Audio Device. When nothing changes, they work fine. However, sometimes...
  7. How to change monitor source.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change monitor source.: Hello, Here is my set up and question. I have a desktop tower running windows 10 connected to a monitor through an HDMI cable. The monitor has multiple input connections, I have a VGA cable also connected to the monitor that is connected to my security camera system. So my...
  8. how to change webcam source

how to change webcam source: hi,is there any way to change the webcam in my facebook video call because it always uses the IR camera instead of the normal webcam [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-webcam-source/55972288-49bd-46dd-a250-9fe110e1bcdf
  9. Changing paper source when printing.

Changing paper source when printing.: When printing how do I change the paper source from rear tray to cassette and from cassette to rear tray? I've tried over and over in different ways. I was able to do it a couple times but it took so long that I don't even know what I did....
  10. Photos App Source Keeps Changing Back to Default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App Source Keeps Changing Back to Default: My default sources keep changing from the sources that I choose. Also, the photos app keeps recreating the pictures library in the C:\Users\UserHere directory even though I changed it over to another drive. I've also already tried uninstalling the photos app via Windows...