Windows 10: Windows change sizes

Discus and support Windows change sizes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi,My desktop is a laptop with an external monitor, works quite well. My problem, if you can call it that, is when I'm done for the day, I clear the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rboppy, Apr 3, 2020.

1. rboppy Win User

Windows change sizes

Hi,My desktop is a laptop with an external monitor, works quite well. My problem, if you can call it that, is when I'm done for the day, I clear the desktop (Flag+D) then put the computer to sleep. When I awake the computer, all of the open programs have reverted to the size as if I was only using the laptop.It's no big deal, but if there was a workaround the would keep that from happening it would be really cool.

Thanks!

Windows 10, 1093,18362.720

:)

rboppy, Apr 3, 2020

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Apr 3, 2020
  3. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows change sizes

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows change sizes

1. Windows change sizes - Similar Threads - change sizes

2. How Can I Increase the Font Size in Comments on Track Changes in Word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Increase the Font Size in Comments on Track Changes in Word?: I was wondering if someone could help please as I've been having a bit of a nightmare with Microsoft Word recently. For some reason, the formatting of a lot of things changed after an update overnight, and the default fonts and sizes etc. have changed. The main problem I'm...
  3. How Can I Increase the Font Size in Comments on Track Changes in Word?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Increase the Font Size in Comments on Track Changes in Word?: I was wondering if someone could help please as I've been having a bit of a nightmare with Microsoft Word recently. For some reason, the formatting of a lot of things changed after an update overnight, and the default fonts and sizes etc. have changed. The main problem I'm...
  4. How do I change Toolbar icon size on Windows 11?

How do I change Toolbar icon size on Windows 11?: How do I change Toolbar icon size on Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-toolbar-icon-size-on-windows-11/fc8aad5a-e2a5-4202-b7fa-98a4604ab6fb
  5. How do I change Toolbar icon size on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change Toolbar icon size on Windows 11?: How do I change Toolbar icon size on Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-toolbar-icon-size-on-windows-11/fc8aad5a-e2a5-4202-b7fa-98a4604ab6fb
  6. Toolbar changing size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar changing size: when using excel in sharepoint my toolbars change size when I enlarge or shrink my document view size. This means I sometimes I can't read the tool bar. How do I fix the size of the toolbar?...
  7. Toolbar changing size

Toolbar changing size: when using excel in sharepoint my toolbars change size when I enlarge or shrink my document view size. This means I sometimes I can't read the tool bar. How do I fix the size of the toolbar?...
  8. Toolbar changing size

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Can I change the size of my C Drive without having to reinstall the OS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change the size of my C Drive without having to reinstall the OS?: I have a Dell G7 17 7790 laptop, a 2020 build, currently employing Windows 10 Home 22H2. For reasons I no longer understand, the 1 GB SSD was formatted such that I have a 100 GB C:// including the Windows installation, and a 800+ GB D://. Predictably, C:// has run out of...
  10. Can I change the size of my C Drive without having to reinstall the OS?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I change the size of my C Drive without having to reinstall the OS?: I have a Dell G7 17 7790 laptop, a 2020 build, currently employing Windows 10 Home 22H2. For reasons I no longer understand, the 1 GB SSD was formatted such that I have a 100 GB C:// including the Windows installation, and a 800+ GB D://. Predictably, C:// has run out of...