Windows 10: Windows changed my home page screen and lost email contacts, folders, and emails

Discus and support Windows changed my home page screen and lost email contacts, folders, and emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows changed my home screen and lost all my emails, contacts and folders. How do I get my old screen and profile back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by carolynoxendine1, May 7, 2022.

1. Windows changed my home page screen and lost email contacts, folders, and emails

Windows changed my home screen and lost all my emails, contacts and folders. How do I get my old screen and profile back?

:)

carolynoxendine1, May 7, 2022
  2. chirp Win User

email page setup

I was trying to configure an email page in Vista. Originally, when I typed an email it would drop down to the next line on the page when I got to the side of the message window. In my attempts I changed something and now I type forever all on the same line....it goes way off the screen to areas unknown. Does anyone know how to get me back to a normal print layout when composing emails?
    I messed with the format options while composing a message and also tweeked the compose options under the tools catagory while on the windows email home page.

Thanks, chirp

chirp, May 7, 2022
  3. gkuep1945 Win User
    Need help organizing contacts in Win7 Live Email

I use Windows7 Live Email and need to have separate groups of email contacts. Live maintains all the contacts and allows grouping into categories but they still reside in the main list. I need to have separate groups for camera club, friends, and relatives. I don't want to have to look thru the whole list to find a business contact not in a group.

Can anyone recommend a way to do this or another email program to use that will?

Thanks!

gkuep1945, May 7, 2022
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Windows changed my home page screen and lost email contacts, folders, and emails

Yahoo Email Contacts List

At work I have a rather large list of contacts, sometimes I have multiple email addresses within one single contact. For example, lets say I have a contact "Bob", within that contact I have L: emailaddress1@techpowerupisawesome.com and L: emailaddress2@techpowerupisawesome.com. When I begin a new email, if I type "Bob", both of these addresses will appear, but I can only select one. I'd like to select both without having to retype Bob to make the list appear again to click the other.

I'm aware you can click the "To:" button to make the list of contacts appear, but you need to scroll down and find your contact, then shift click to select them all. Scrolling around can be troublesome with the amount of contacts I have. I'm not really interested in making groups for various reasons.

So is what I'm trying to do possible or am I asking too much?

OrbitzXT, May 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows changed my home page screen and lost email contacts, folders, and emails

1. Windows changed my home page screen and lost email contacts, folders, and emails - Similar Threads - changed home page

2. Windows changed my home page screen and lost email contacts, folders, and emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows changed my home page screen and lost email contacts, folders, and emails: Windows changed my home screen and lost all my emails, contacts and folders. How do I get my old screen and profile back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-changed-my-home-page-screen-and-lost-email/f5a98f32-68e9-4b4a-9d3e-86333a074a21
  3. Windows changed my home page screen and lost email contacts, folders, and emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows changed my home page screen and lost email contacts, folders, and emails: Windows changed my home screen and lost all my emails, contacts and folders. How do I get my old screen and profile back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-changed-my-home-page-screen-and-lost-email/f5a98f32-68e9-4b4a-9d3e-86333a074a21
  4. I can't receive my outlook emails and have lost my email contacts

I can't receive my outlook emails and have lost my email contacts: I can't receive emails in my outlook page. I have lost my email contact list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-receive-my-outlook-emails-and-have-lost-my/6384f2e5-1558-48af-8841-f6013ccb3809
  5. Lost Outlook email folders.

Lost Outlook email folders.: My Outlook email apparently updated last night and now I am missing almost all Folders. I need a FIX!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-outlook-email-folders/972bbf0c-5bfb-4201-82d0-e9f226ff0b94
  6. LOST EMAIL CONTACTS LIST

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LOST EMAIL CONTACTS LIST: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional. I use Microsoft LIVE for my mail however, I also have my personal email on live but is NOT a live account. It is through my internet service. I have lost all my email contacts. How can I get them back?...
  7. Emailing my contacts

Emailing my contacts: OneDrive keeps sending emails to my contacts stating that I have shared a document with them - which I haven’t. Any idea why this is? And how can I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emailing-my-contacts/fccbec31-341e-449e-8ff0-e1acb6235cab"
  8. Lost my email Contacts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost my email Contacts: Hi I have suddenly lost all my email Contacts. I access email via Windows Live Mail on my PC. I recently changed my primary email alias, if that is an issue. Can anyone help? - Microsoft can't....
  9. email contact folder

email contact folder: Old pc, want to save contacts . How can I download contacts to a thumb drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contact-folder/39e76a88-12c3-4968-9186-5584459f1904"
  10. Email contacts- lost.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email contacts- lost.: I read, on a now closed question, that it is possible to find the email contacts in Users/User/CONTACTS I have a problem as when I call this location up the system shows that this "Folder is EMPTY"! Any suggestions WHERE/HOW I may NOW look to find the said contacts...