Windows 10: windows changed version from home to enterprise after updating and now it says my windows...

Discus and support windows changed version from home to enterprise after updating and now it says my windows... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i updated my windows and then my version of windows changed from home to enterprise and now it says my windows isnt active and before the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GuyHershko123, Dec 25, 2020.

1. windows changed version from home to enterprise after updating and now it says my windows...

i updated my windows and then my version of windows changed from home to enterprise and now it says my windows isnt active and before the update everything worked perfectly fine... please help

:)

GuyHershko123, Dec 25, 2020

2. Win7 Ultimate to Enterprise

Change Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 7 Enterprise | HackAAPL: Hacking Apple Products

i dunno it works or not, i found it *Roll :roll:*Roll :roll:

micropage7, Dec 25, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Dec 25, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

windows changed version from home to enterprise after updating and now it says my windows...

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

Thema:

windows changed version from home to enterprise after updating and now it says my windows...

1. windows changed version from home to enterprise after updating and now it says my windows... - Similar Threads - changed version home

2. Windows 11 changed from Home to Enterprise and now says not activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 changed from Home to Enterprise and now says not activated.: Hello, After updating my PC today, my Windows 11 Home automatically changed to Windows 11 Enterprise I already had Windows 11 before today. It also says that Windows needs to be activated, but I do not remember my Windows 11 Home activation key. I did not change any pieces of...
  3. Windows 11 changed from Home to Enterprise and now says not activated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 changed from Home to Enterprise and now says not activated.: Hello, After updating my PC today, my Windows 11 Home automatically changed to Windows 11 Enterprise I already had Windows 11 before today. It also says that Windows needs to be activated, but I do not remember my Windows 11 Home activation key. I did not change any pieces of...
  4. Update changed my acativiaton from Home to Enterprise version.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update changed my acativiaton from Home to Enterprise version.: Now I can't activate Windows at all and it's driving me crazy. Is there anyway to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-changed-my-acativiaton-from-home-to/d705d7c1-f8b6-491d-b0b0-407a9414a4ce
  5. Windows 10 home changed to enterprise edition and is now not activated,

Windows 10 home changed to enterprise edition and is now not activated,: Windows 10 home changed to enterprise edition and is now not activated,No help from Microsoft about this anywhere and not able to find any contact to help.How to resolve.Cannot find a way to speak to microsoft....
  6. Windows upgraded to from Home to Enterprise, deactivated. Now is Pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows upgraded to from Home to Enterprise, deactivated. Now is Pro.: I did a fresh install of windows, bought a Home key and activated.The next day after changing some things to fix my mail app it said my windows was deactivated.I googled a bit and came across this post. I did what it said there but I didn't realise this was only for windows...
  7. Accidentally changed windows Home to Enterprise

Accidentally changed windows Home to Enterprise: Like many before me, my Windows Home somehow got updated to Windows Enterprise requires activation. Now I have two problems. The reason I tried to upgrade was because I purchased a Windows pro license upgrade which failed to install from the web page. My order: Microsoft...
  8. Cannot change from Windows Enterprise to Windows Home

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot change from Windows Enterprise to Windows Home: Short version: I have a freshly purchased copy of Windows 10 Home (I have the DVD and product key in hand) and cannot activate it because my PC is already running an inactivated copy of Windows 10 Enterprise. Long version: I recently built a PC and was using an old,...
  9. Windows 10 activation after version switched from Home to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation after version switched from Home to Enterprise: I have been running Windows 10 Home on this tower for years. Recently I got a message that Windows needed to be activated. After looking into it I noticed that the version had switched from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise. I was told by Microsoft support to...
  10. Windows changed from home to enterprise after updating to version 20H2

Windows changed from home to enterprise after updating to version 20H2: i had genuine windows 10 home, when i update my windows, after restart, it changed from Home to Enterprise. Now windows is not activated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-changed-from-home-to-enterprise-after/d3d016fa-a347-4a2c-be82-f1b5dc4ffd86