Windows 10: Windows changes colors after launching csgo, reverts after closing the game

Discus and support Windows changes colors after launching csgo, reverts after closing the game in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, after I launched csgo I got blue tint over windows. It happeened for the first time yesterday but it went away after closing the game. I dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jan Kryndler, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Windows changes colors after launching csgo, reverts after closing the game

Hello, after I launched csgo I got blue tint over windows. It happeened for the first time yesterday but it went away after closing the game. I dont use any programs to change colors, and night mode is off. Color changes on both monitors. Happens only with csgo.
    Things I tried:
    Changing colors in nvidia control panel
    reinstalling gpu drivers
    installing older gpu drivers
    disconnecting monitors
    reinstalling the game

:)

Jan Kryndler, Feb 24, 2021

2. can't start CSGO with build 14352

Hello,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We recently added this feature (visible Game Bar on full-screen games) based on customer feedback. We did test a wide range of hardware, so I'm surprised to hear this isn't working for you. Here's what I suggest:

• Record a video of your monitor, of you launching CS:GO and it crashing.
    • Grab a screenshot of your CSGO game settings if you can (you might need an older build or a different machine).
    • From Start, launch dxdiag.exe and save all information to dxdiag.txt
    • Launch the Feedback Hub, go to the Apps & Games category, Game DVR subcategory.
    • Add new feedback, mark it as a Problem (important).
    • Attach the video, the screenshot and the dxdiag file.
    • Click the "Begin monitoring" button & try to launch CSGO again.
    • Click the "Stop monitoring" button after CSGO has crashed.
    • Click the "Submit" button to send the bug to us.
    Thanks for helping us narrow down the issue. If we get the right set of logs from your bug, we can identify the cause for the crash quicker and start working on a fix.

Rohan - Windows Camera Team [MSFT], Feb 24, 2021
  3. can't start CSGO with build 14352

Hello,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We recently added this feature (visible Game Bar on full-screen games) based on customer feedback. We did test a wide range of hardware, so I'm surprised to hear this isn't working for you. Here's what I suggest:

• Record a video of your monitor, of you launching CS:GO and it crashing.
    • Grab a screenshot of your CSGO game settings if you can (you might need an older build or a different machine).
    • From Start, launch dxdiag.exe and save all information to dxdiag.txt
    • Launch the Feedback Hub, go to the Apps & Games category, Game DVR subcategory.
    • Add new feedback, mark it as a Problem (important).
    • Attach the video, the screenshot and the dxdiag file.
    • Click the "Begin monitoring" button & try to launch CSGO again.
    • Click the "Stop monitoring" button after CSGO has crashed.
    • Click the "Submit" button to send the bug to us.
    Thanks for helping us narrow down the issue. If we get the right set of logs from your bug, we can identify the cause for the crash quicker and start working on a fix.

Hi,

Forgot to feedback about this issue.

Actually I have found the reason. As a pro player, I use -refresh 144 in autoexec.cfg file to lock the refresh rate.

After I deleted it, I could play csgo and record game as always. Then I tried to re-add this to game, I found CSGO still worked well. But sometimes this game bar told me that it find nothing to record while I am running csgo, even just I have finished a
    part record.

lIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Windows changes colors after launching csgo, reverts after closing the game

How to change taskbar colors in Windows 10

Hi Shyla,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click on Colors.
    • Make the required changes and close the Settings window.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows changes colors after launching csgo, reverts after closing the game

1. Windows changes colors after launching csgo, reverts after closing the game - Similar Threads - changes colors launching

2. Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10: So, yesterday I was using FL Studio 20 on my PC like I normally do, but the app closed out of the blue after a couple of minutes and didn't show any error or something. It's like I simply closed it but without me doing it. It wasn't a simple FL Studio crash, because it...
  3. Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10: So, yesterday I was using FL Studio 20 on my PC like I normally do, but the app closed out of the blue after a couple of minutes and didn't show any error or something. It's like I simply closed it but without me doing it. It wasn't a simple FL Studio crash, because it...
  4. Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. To Do on Windows closes after launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To Do on Windows closes after launching: Hi, I've had this problem for a few years, but no resolution so far even after logging a support ticket with Microsoft.When I launch To Do on my PC, it starts to load and then shuts down after a few seconds. It works perfectly on Android and I'm sure it's not a Windows issue...
  6. To Do on Windows closes after launching

To Do on Windows closes after launching: Hi, I've had this problem for a few years, but no resolution so far even after logging a support ticket with Microsoft.When I launch To Do on my PC, it starts to load and then shuts down after a few seconds. It works perfectly on Android and I'm sure it's not a Windows issue...
  7. Windows Apps Close Immediately After Launching

Windows Apps Close Immediately After Launching: Windows Version Number: Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.330) Recently I became annoyed with restrictive permissions in C:\Program Files. I changed the permissions for C:\ to only contain user Everyone with Full Control permissions. I changed the Owner in Advanced Permissions to...
  8. Ark closing moments after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark closing moments after launch: I downloaded Ark a couple weeks ago and I updated it and now it goes to a blue screen with the cover art for a moment then closes I don't know what is wrong....
  9. Skype closes immediately after launching

Skype closes immediately after launching: Hi, I just asked Cortana to open Skype, so she did, and when Skype showed the loading it immediately closed itself. I don't really have too much information, other than this is a Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Build 17738.1000, according to the "About" tab in the settings....
  10. Cuphead closes seconds after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cuphead closes seconds after launch: I recently bought Cuphead on the Microsoft Store and initially it ran perfectly. After a few weeks of not using it, I went to play and I could not get sound... so I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Now I cannot launch the game past the first screen that says Cuphead...