Windows 10: Windows checking for updates stuck in a loop.

Discus and support Windows checking for updates stuck in a loop. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been trying to update to the newest version of windows(version 1903). Whenever I click check for updates it loads for a couple of seconds and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Josh_Jim, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Josh_Jim Win User

Windows checking for updates stuck in a loop.

I've been trying to update to the newest version of windows(version 1903). Whenever I click check for updates it loads for a couple of seconds and then it shows the same red text that said there are pending updates. I checked the update history and the last few times it tried to update it failed. I tried the update troubleshooter several times and it said that it fixed a few issues. Then I restarted and again it didn't work. I checked several forums including a couple of windows forums and tried everything that they said and none of them worked.

:)

Josh_Jim, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Nov 16, 2019
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Windows checking for updates stuck in a loop.

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows checking for updates stuck in a loop.

1. Windows checking for updates stuck in a loop. - Similar Threads - checking updates stuck

2. checking for update stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    checking for update stuck: My Windows update keeps saying checking for updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/checking-for-update-stuck/04d2a749-2fdb-43a3-8873-344874b403d3
  3. checking for update stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    checking for update stuck: My Windows update keeps saying checking for updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/checking-for-update-stuck/04d2a749-2fdb-43a3-8873-344874b403d3
  4. Windows Update Stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Stuck in a loop: My Windows system constantly tries to update to the newest version of Windows, but fails to do so. However, the problem is that Windows constantly tries to update to it, almost happening daily when booting my PC. Is there any way to fix this update or just stop Windows trying...
  5. Windows Update Stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Stuck in a loop: My Windows system constantly tries to update to the newest version of Windows, but fails to do so. However, the problem is that Windows constantly tries to update to it, almost happening daily when booting my PC. Is there any way to fix this update or just stop Windows trying...
  6. Windows Update Stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Update: Stuck on Checking for Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update: Stuck on Checking for Updates: Windows Update never finishes Checking for Updates. Does not show any message, just keeps on checking. Also Microsoft Store does not show updates for the installed apps and does not show installed app list. Reinstalling Windows is not an option. Please...
  8. stuck in checking for updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    stuck in checking for updates: I had to take my desk top back to factory specs, win 7. Went to win 10 upgrade page and ran update. Started down load then computer went to check for updates. It appears as if it is stuck there. Has been checking for updates 2 hours now. Am going to bed and letting it run....
  9. Stuck Checking For Updates

Stuck Checking For Updates: Hi All, I reinstalled my factory W7 Home Premium x64 on a new ssd before upgrading to 10. Once I got up and going, fully activated windows 7. Both W7 (updates) and W10 installer get stuck "checking for updates". Neither W7 or W10 will get any updates. Any...
  10. Windows update stuck on a loop

Windows update stuck on a loop: When I went into windows update. It was already checking for updates. It found a definition update for windows defender kb2267602 but is stuck downloading 0%. And just not moving, it's not had a chance to find todays cumulative updates yet! But the concerning thing is the...