Windows 10: Windows choose your color option Dark, Light or Custom missing.

Discus and support Windows choose your color option Dark, Light or Custom missing. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried to put the light theme on Windows 10 but the option was missing. http://prntscr.com/rm57tg... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MatheusTL, Mar 24, 2020.

1. MatheusTL Win User

Windows choose your color option Dark, Light or Custom missing.

I tried to put the light theme on Windows 10 but the option was missing.

http://prntscr.com/rm57tg

:)

MatheusTL, Mar 24, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Dark mode / Light mode doesn't work

HiDerek

This was all caused by that new light theme in version 1903 of Windows 10, to revert everything to the settings prior to that update, here are the steps . ..

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu)

Go to Personalization - Colors

Set 'Choose your Color' to Custom

Set Windows Mode to Dark

Set App Mode to Light or Dark

Then that option to change the Taskbar color should be active . ..

You can also set App Mode to light or dark separately form Windows Mode and there is a new feature in 1903, where form each Apps settings, you can individually set an app to either dark or light mode . ..

Windows choose your color option Dark, Light or Custom missing. ea3fa415-d3b0-407f-8262-0fe5e937d827?upload=true.png

DaveM121, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Windows 10 search results no longer dark in dark mode

Can you provide a screenshot of the settings?

Try choosing custom:

Launch the Settings app and navigate to Personalization > Colors. On the right, you have a drop-down menu under Choose your color which lists the options Light, Dark, Custom. Earlier, you only had the option to choose light or dark. Regardless of your choice,
    some elements never got themed. That’s not the case anymore so if you choose Light, (almost) everything is themed light including the Windows shell and if you choose dark, (almost) everything is turned dark including the file explorer.

That’s where the Custom setting comes in. if you’re someone who is perfectly happy with the way things have been on Windows 10, i.e. dark taskbar, start menu, and other shell elements but light file explorer you can choose Custom

Default Windows is either light or dark & same for default app mode - try both dark.

https://mashtips.com/switch-between-windows10-d...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Please do not download any repair tool which is offered by this site.

Thoroughly research any product which is mentioned here before you decide to download and install it.

Time Lady, Mar 24, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Taskbar is too light.... Unable to change color

Hi Duane

You must have received the 1903 feature update . ..

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu)

Go to Personalization - Colors

Set 'Choose your Color' to Custom

Set Windows Mode to Dark

Set App Mode to Dark or Light

Then that option to change the Taskbar color should be active . ..

You can also set App Mode to light or dark separately form Windows Mode and there is a new feature in 1903, where form each Apps settings, you can individually set an app to either dark or light mode . ..

Windows choose your color option Dark, Light or Custom missing. 0ae6eea2-850f-48f5-959a-3420c036e628?upload=true.png

DaveM121, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows choose your color option Dark, Light or Custom missing. - Similar Threads - choose color option

2. choose an option continue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    choose an option continue: my pc shows {exit and continue to windows recovery environment} in continue option in choose an option what should i do now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-an-option-continue/3d3ae9b2-4a61-40b3-bcca-14eb99404975
  3. Colors on a Dark Background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colors on a Dark Background: This thread is for discussion of and experimentation with colors on dark backgrounds. What works for you in a light background doesn't work for me on a dark background. For years, those with eye problems have begged Microsoft to give us a choice between a dark and light...
  4. I can't put custom colors, like light colors.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't put custom colors, like light colors.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/0jadide0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzkp0h/i_cant_put_custom_colors_like_light_colors/
  5. Choose an option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Choose an option: Hello. As many others, I have encountered the choose an option screen. It was working perfectly fine two days ago, but when I turned it on on Sunday, it was stuck on the 'Choose an option screen'. Now, it only showed two options. Troubleshoot and Turn off your PC. None of...
  6. Custom Color

Custom Color: If I try to use "Settings > Personalization > Colors > Custom Color", the color dialog opens and then the Settings window closes after a few seconds. I have tried this in high contrast and it does the same thing. Windows 10 1803. 122111
  7. Choose an option

Choose an option: [IMG][IMG]I have a Windows 10 laptop and it is stuck at "choose an option". I have tried startup repair but it fails. I have also tried command prompt entering these commands- Bootrec /fixmbr Bootrec /fixboot Bootrec /scanos Bootrec /rebuildbcd But it says access denied...
  8. keyboard light color

keyboard light color: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330s and usually when I'm working in a darker area I turn on the keyboard backlight. Is it possible to change that color and if so how?...
  9. Custom Colors

Custom Colors: Add up to 8 Custom Colors in Settings/Personalization/Colors with this Registry Script. [img] Copy the Code and Paste into Notepad and save as Accents.reg file Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00...
  10. Choose Light or Dark Theme for Game Bar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Choose Light or Dark Theme for Game Bar in Windows 10: How to: Choose Light or Dark Theme for Game Bar in Windows 10 How to Choose Light or Dark Theme for Game Bar in Windows 10 The capturing clips, and sharing captures to Twitterall from one dashboard in Windows 10. Starting with Windows app mode theme for the Game...