Windows 10: Windows choose your color option Dark, Light or Custom missing.

Discus and support Windows choose your color option Dark, Light or Custom missing. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried to put the light theme on Windows 10 but the option was missing. http://prntscr.com/rm57tg... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MatheusTL, Mar 24, 2020.

1. MatheusTL Win User

Windows choose your color option Dark, Light or Custom missing.

I tried to put the light theme on Windows 10 but the option was missing.

http://prntscr.com/rm57tg

:)

MatheusTL, Mar 24, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Dark mode / Light mode doesn't work

HiDerek

This was all caused by that new light theme in version 1903 of Windows 10, to revert everything to the settings prior to that update, here are the steps . ..

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu)

Go to Personalization - Colors

Set 'Choose your Color' to Custom

Set Windows Mode to Dark

Set App Mode to Light or Dark

Then that option to change the Taskbar color should be active . ..

You can also set App Mode to light or dark separately form Windows Mode and there is a new feature in 1903, where form each Apps settings, you can individually set an app to either dark or light mode . ..

Windows choose your color option Dark, Light or Custom missing. ea3fa415-d3b0-407f-8262-0fe5e937d827?upload=true.png

DaveM121, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Windows 10 search results no longer dark in dark mode

Can you provide a screenshot of the settings?

Try choosing custom:

Launch the Settings app and navigate to Personalization > Colors. On the right, you have a drop-down menu under Choose your color which lists the options Light, Dark, Custom. Earlier, you only had the option to choose light or dark. Regardless of your choice,
    some elements never got themed. That’s not the case anymore so if you choose Light, (almost) everything is themed light including the Windows shell and if you choose dark, (almost) everything is turned dark including the file explorer.

That’s where the Custom setting comes in. if you’re someone who is perfectly happy with the way things have been on Windows 10, i.e. dark taskbar, start menu, and other shell elements but light file explorer you can choose Custom

Default Windows is either light or dark & same for default app mode - try both dark.

https://mashtips.com/switch-between-windows10-d...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Please do not download any repair tool which is offered by this site.

Thoroughly research any product which is mentioned here before you decide to download and install it.

Time Lady, Mar 24, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Taskbar is too light.... Unable to change color

Hi Duane

You must have received the 1903 feature update . ..

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu)

Go to Personalization - Colors

Set 'Choose your Color' to Custom

Set Windows Mode to Dark

Set App Mode to Dark or Light

Then that option to change the Taskbar color should be active . ..

You can also set App Mode to light or dark separately form Windows Mode and there is a new feature in 1903, where form each Apps settings, you can individually set an app to either dark or light mode . ..

Windows choose your color option Dark, Light or Custom missing. 0ae6eea2-850f-48f5-959a-3420c036e628?upload=true.png

DaveM121, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows choose your color option Dark, Light or Custom missing. - Similar Threads - choose color option

2. How to disable color settings but keep light dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable color settings but keep light dark mode: I've been tasked in my organization to disable the color options on Windows 10, force default blue to be used but keep light dark mode as an option for end users. I've gone through the GPO options and can not find the right setting to get this accomplished. Any suggestions? I...
  3. How to disable color settings but keep light dark mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable color settings but keep light dark mode: I've been tasked in my organization to disable the color options on Windows 10, force default blue to be used but keep light dark mode as an option for end users. I've gone through the GPO options and can not find the right setting to get this accomplished. Any suggestions? I...
  4. How to disable color settings but keep light dark mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Color problem when choosing custom mode. The workaround of choosing either Dark or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Color problem when choosing custom mode. The workaround of choosing either Dark or...: I think these problems have something to do with the contrast color, but I have it disabled yet the problem remains. I tried looking up for solutions but it only helped with the task manager text. This has been annoying me for some time and I would appreciate it if anyone...
  6. Windows Color problem when choosing custom mode. The workaround of choosing either Dark or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Color problem when choosing custom mode. The workaround of choosing either Dark or...: I think these problems have something to do with the contrast color, but I have it disabled yet the problem remains. I tried looking up for solutions but it only helped with the task manager text. This has been annoying me for some time and I would appreciate it if anyone...
  7. Light & Dark Modes

Light & Dark Modes: Hi, I have an issue to solve.If I want to switch between light & dark modes in Windows I have to create tasks to make them happen.Can you include a feature or option that automatically do those tasks and synchronizes with Night Light Settings within Windows...
  8. Light, dark and custom options don’t show under Settings / Start / Personalization / Colors

Light, dark and custom options don’t show under Settings / Start / Personalization / Colors: I have a Dell All in One desktop. I had to change the original Dell keyboard, as soon as I attached a new one Logitech the screen colors of Microsoft turned black with white font, I have no clue if it is a consequence of changing the keyboard or if that just happened by...
  9. I can't put custom colors, like light colors.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't put custom colors, like light colors.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/0jadide0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzkp0h/i_cant_put_custom_colors_like_light_colors/
  10. Choose Light or Dark Theme for Game Bar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Choose Light or Dark Theme for Game Bar in Windows 10: How to: Choose Light or Dark Theme for Game Bar in Windows 10 How to Choose Light or Dark Theme for Game Bar in Windows 10 The capturing clips, and sharing captures to Twitterall from one dashboard in Windows 10. Starting with Windows app mode theme for the Game...