Windows 10: Windows claims it can find a program, however, it is there

Discus and support Windows claims it can find a program, however, it is there in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Three days ago, I used Nero18 for the about the 100 times (actually not exact number, but to show I use it a lot). The next day I went to use it, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DrMag, Jan 24, 2019.

1. DrMag Win User

Windows claims it can find a program, however, it is there

Three days ago, I used Nero18 for the about the 100 times (actually not exact number, but to show I use it a lot). The next day I went to use it, and it wouldn't start. I then tried to run it as Admin, and then it told me that it couldn't find the NeroLauncher.exe. I went in and looked at where it was suppose to be, and sure enough, it is there, in the exact location it was suppose to be in.

Two days later, after repeated uninstalls and reinstalls, I have the same problem. I even tried to install it to an external drive, and STILL got the same message. No matter what .exe I try to open, it tells me the same thing, and that it can't find the file.

Here is a screenshot showing that I am in the exact spot, trying to open the program, that windows says it isn't there:

Windows claims it can find a program, however, it is there 8039864e-fef8-45ed-b6ab-0eda81fa85a9?upload=true.png

:)

DrMag, Jan 24, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 16, 2019
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Windows claims it can find a program, however, it is there

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows claims it can find a program, however, it is there

1. Windows claims it can find a program, however, it is there - Similar Threads - claims find program

2. How can I find downloaded programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find downloaded programs?: I continue to find Windows 11 most user-unfriendly and frustrating. I any former OS, if I recall correctly, on installation of the OS I could instruct it to allow me to determine where a download program would be saved. In Windows 11, Settings > System > Storage > Where new...
  3. How can I find downloaded programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find downloaded programs?: I continue to find Windows 11 most user-unfriendly and frustrating. I any former OS, if I recall correctly, on installation of the OS I could instruct it to allow me to determine where a download program would be saved. In Windows 11, Settings > System > Storage > Where new...
  4. How can I find the heaviest windows programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find the heaviest windows programs?: Hello, community. I am running low on space in Windows. When I go to "Settings" it appears that I have 137 GB used in installed applications but when I check the detail I do not see all the programs to know which is the one that occupies more space. I attach the screenshots...
  5. How can I find the heaviest windows programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find the heaviest windows programs?: Hello, community. I am running low on space in Windows. When I go to "Settings" it appears that I have 137 GB used in installed applications but when I check the detail I do not see all the programs to know which is the one that occupies more space. I attach the screenshots...
  6. Where do you find printer claim code?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where do you find printer claim code?: Where do you find the PRINTER CLAIM NUMBER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-you-find-printer-claim-code/5f40a0ab-1d64-47f8-87fe-d461b285e556
  7. Windows cannot find program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find program: When opening certain games in xbox game pass I am given the error : Windows cannot find "C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Team17DigitalLimited.WormsW.M.DWin10_1.9.352.0_x64_j5x4vj4y67jhc\WormsW.M.D.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again....
  8. Windows 10 programs lose functionality every couple of hours, however can still open and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 programs lose functionality every couple of hours, however can still open and...: Hello everyone, I have a serious issue that has been going on with my PC through out multiple installs of windows 10. Every couple of hours, lets say I'm on Mozilla fire fox, it will freeze but I can still close it and open it again, however when I open it, I'm met with a...
  9. Minecraft for windows 10 code claims to be already claimed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for windows 10 code claims to be already claimed: I have zero memory of redeeming it and it's not redeemed to my only microsoft account. I don't think I've been hacked; is there anyway to see what account it was redeemed to, or to get another copy?...
  10. Find a program in ISO

in Windows 10 Support
    Find a program in ISO: Where can I find a windows program (Taskmgr.exe, for example) in a windows ISO? 115859