Windows 10: Windows Clicklock not engaging.

Discus and support Windows Clicklock not engaging. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am disabled and use a trackball and Windows 10. In most software when I need to hold the Left Mouse button in and drag the mouse, Clicklock will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chrisjantrane, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Windows Clicklock not engaging.

I am disabled and use a trackball and Windows 10. In most software when I need to hold the Left Mouse button in and drag the mouse, Clicklock will engage if I hold down the Left mouse button for the time length I set it.

There are however a few older games (eg Emperor battle for Dune, Empire Earth II and a few other) where it simply doesn't work at all. It happens on two pc's as well as laptop, so it definitely is not hardware related. Any suggestions?

:)

Chrisjantrane, Sep 8, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Turn On or Off Mouse ClickLock in Windows

Hello malhaddi, and welcome to Ten Forums. Windows Clicklock not engaging. :)

The ClickLock should hold for you until you click/tap on the primary button.

Since it sounds like you're using a touchpad, it may be best to turn off "tapping" for it to avoid easily releasing ClickLock. This way you would actually have to press the left button on the touchpad to release instead of a mistaken tap.

Brink, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Clicklock not engaging.

Help Increase Your Windows App with Azure Mobile Engagement

Source: Help Increase Your Windows App Usage, Retention, and Monetization with Azure Mobile Engagement | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows Clicklock not engaging.

1. Windows Clicklock not engaging. - Similar Threads - Clicklock engaging

2. Does anyone know why this guide below to export Viva Engage community isn't working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why this guide below to export Viva Engage community isn't working...: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/export-viva-engage-community-members-to-a-csv-file-ecab40f5-c792-46a7-9450-9af572420d11#articleFooterSupportBridge=communityBridge...
  3. Does anyone know why this guide below to export Viva Engage community isn't working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know why this guide below to export Viva Engage community isn't working...: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/export-viva-engage-community-members-to-a-csv-file-ecab40f5-c792-46a7-9450-9af572420d11#articleFooterSupportBridge=communityBridge...
  4. ClickLock on Windows 11 won't turn off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ClickLock on Windows 11 won't turn off.: I'm using an ASUS laptop with Windows 11 and I've been encountering a problem with ClickLock. I've tried going to the mouse settings, trackpad settings, and even going to the additional mouse settings to turn ClickLock on and off, but it won't work. I have a feeling that this...
  5. ClickLock on Windows 11 won't turn off.

ClickLock on Windows 11 won't turn off.: I'm using an ASUS laptop with Windows 11 and I've been encountering a problem with ClickLock. I've tried going to the mouse settings, trackpad settings, and even going to the additional mouse settings to turn ClickLock on and off, but it won't work. I have a feeling that this...
  6. Trusted Community Engagement issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trusted Community Engagement issues: Hello all,.. I am finding my Trusted engagement acting weird again,.. the logins and etc all work fine ,.. but I've noticed ,. in SOME! articles,. I tick on,.. I'm shown as logged OUT! on that page, article ,.. and MSN doesn't accept my login ON THAT! PAGE AND ARTICLE in...
  7. Trusted Community Engagement issues

Trusted Community Engagement issues: Hello all,.. I am finding my Trusted engagement acting weird again,.. the logins and etc all work fine ,.. but I've noticed ,. in SOME! articles,. I tick on,.. I'm shown as logged OUT! on that page, article ,.. and MSN doesn't accept my login ON THAT! PAGE AND ARTICLE in...
  8. Bug Report: Unwanted Automatic Focus Assist when Playing Game Engaging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Unwanted Automatic Focus Assist when Playing Game Engaging: Expected: When I disable all automatic rules for Focus Assist including 'When I'm playing a game', Focus Assist will not automatically engage.Actual: INTERMITTENTLY Focus Assist will automatically engage when I start a game. No notification sounds or popup messages will...
  9. How to change mouse ClickLock time using Registry Editor in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change mouse ClickLock time using Registry Editor in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If the Windows Settings does not open, but you have to change mouse ClickLock time, […] This article How to change mouse ClickLock time using Registry Editor in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Turn On or Off Mouse ClickLock in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Mouse ClickLock in Windows: How to: Turn On or Off Mouse ClickLock in Windows How to Turn On or Off Mouse ClickLock in Windows primary mouse button. To set when ClickLock is turned on, you would briefly press the primary mouse button on an item until the click is "locked". You can now highlight...