Windows 10: Windows Clicklock not engaging.

Discus and support Windows Clicklock not engaging. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am disabled and use a trackball and Windows 10. In most software when I need to hold the Left Mouse button in and drag the mouse, Clicklock will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chrisjantrane, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Windows Clicklock not engaging.

I am disabled and use a trackball and Windows 10. In most software when I need to hold the Left Mouse button in and drag the mouse, Clicklock will engage if I hold down the Left mouse button for the time length I set it.

There are however a few older games (eg Emperor battle for Dune, Empire Earth II and a few other) where it simply doesn't work at all. It happens on two pc's as well as laptop, so it definitely is not hardware related. Any suggestions?

:)

Chrisjantrane, Sep 8, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Turn On or Off Mouse ClickLock in Windows

Hello malhaddi, and welcome to Ten Forums. Windows Clicklock not engaging. :)

The ClickLock should hold for you until you click/tap on the primary button.

Since it sounds like you're using a touchpad, it may be best to turn off "tapping" for it to avoid easily releasing ClickLock. This way you would actually have to press the left button on the touchpad to release instead of a mistaken tap.

Brink, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Clicklock not engaging.

Help Increase Your Windows App with Azure Mobile Engagement

Source: Help Increase Your Windows App Usage, Retention, and Monetization with Azure Mobile Engagement | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows Clicklock not engaging.

1. Windows Clicklock not engaging. - Similar Threads - Clicklock engaging

2. Share Ideas and Engage with Team Xbox Using the Xbox Idea Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Share Ideas and Engage with Team Xbox Using the Xbox Idea Hub: [ATTACH] A few weeks ago, we previewed the Xbox Idea Hub to select members of the Xbox community. Now that we’ve had some time to work out the kinks, we’re ready to hear from you! If you’re someone with ideas about how gaming on Windows 10 and Xbox One could be made even...
  3. Unable to re-engage File History backup. Error: Reselect your File History drive -We found...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to re-engage File History backup. Error: Reselect your File History drive -We found...: Unable to re-engage File History backup. Recently (within the last few weeks), begin getting error messages, and now I see the last backup is from January 3, 2019. Using File History on a laptop running the latest release of Windows 10 (i.e. I do not stop Microsoft from...
  4. Touchscreen keyboard - ready to engage in technodefenestration...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchscreen keyboard - ready to engage in technodefenestration...: I have a Dell Inspiron computer, running Windows 10. Quite the learning curve, but I've liked it well enough to install it on my desktop, so that everyone plays nice together. I have one little problem this morning, that began right after my machine did an update. That...
  5. IS MICROSOFT ANTIMALWARE SERVICE IN MY COMPUTER OR IS IT ENGAGED THROUGH THE INTERNET.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IS MICROSOFT ANTIMALWARE SERVICE IN MY COMPUTER OR IS IT ENGAGED THROUGH THE INTERNET.: I keep getting the error "Failed to connect with Microsoft antimalware service in a timely manner" when I try to install Microsoft Security Essentials. I had it installed, removed it and am trying to reinstall. What needs to happen to get the service connected? I am online...
  6. Microsoft engagement framework?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft engagement framework?: I checked my reliability history today and saw a definition update earlier for Microsoft Engagement Framework. Any ideas why or what this is? 65028
  7. Fighting Engagement Bait on Facebook

in Windows 10 News
    Fighting Engagement Bait on Facebook: People have told us that they dislike spammy posts on Facebook that goad them into interacting with likes, shares, comments, and other actions. For example, “LIKE this if you’re an Aries!” This tactic, known as “engagement bait,” seeks to take advantage of our News Feed...
  8. Project Rome: Driving user engagement across devices, apps & platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Project Rome: Driving user engagement across devices, apps & platforms: Overview Recently there has been a dramatic shift in the way users use their devices. Rather than substituting new devices, users are using additional form factors like phones and tablets, alongside their PCs; many consumers live in a heterogeneous environment (interact...
  9. Application Engagement in Windows Timeline with User Activities

in Windows 10 News
    Application Engagement in Windows Timeline with User Activities: Great applications help users do great things — enabling a wide range of creative, productivity and entertainment scenarios. Returning to activities can be a challenge, especially when a person wants to continue those activities across multiple devices. By writing User...
  10. Engage virtually using Office 2016 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Engage virtually using Office 2016 and Windows 10: Lead highly interactive remote meetings using voice, video and screen sharing. [img] An online immersion session is not your typical online event. Each 90-minute interactive session starts with an online roundtable discussing your business challenges and then launches...