Windows 10: Windows client and hardware teams under Chief Product Officer Panay

Discus and support Windows client and hardware teams under Chief Product Officer Panay in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The first couple of months of each year, Microsoft typically reorgs something. This time around, it's the Experiences and Devices unit under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Windows client and hardware teams under Chief Product Officer Panay

Read more: Microsoft to combine its Windows client and hardware teams under Chief Product Officer Panos Panay | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Kari, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Windows client and hardware teams under Chief Product Officer Panay

NVIDIA Names New Chief Financial Officer

Why not a new cheif marketing officer? or new chief research officer?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows client and hardware teams under Chief Product Officer Panay

1. Windows client and hardware teams under Chief Product Officer Panay - Similar Threads - client hardware teams

2. How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...: Hello dear Microsoft, My name is Alexander Madani, and I am the product founder and CEO at: EZ Notes - Notes Voice Notes EZ Notes is an award-winning mobility organizer available exclusively on Google Play Store at the moment. This app has been customized for Android users...
  3. How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...: Hello dear Microsoft, My name is Alexander Madani, and I am the product founder and CEO at: EZ Notes - Notes Voice Notes EZ Notes is an award-winning mobility organizer available exclusively on Google Play Store at the moment. This app has been customized for Android users...
  4. office product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    office product key: i reset my pc to factory settings and when i try to use office it doesn't work. even though i use my product key it doesn't work is there a way that i can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-product-key/a9b78e80-5db7-4934-9f30-e13e3a398c5e
  5. Teams without Office 365

Teams without Office 365: I know it can be accessed via Office 365, but wonder if Microsoft Teams can be accessed by those using free Microsoft Office software, and if so by how many, please?...
  6. office products not working

office products not working: My subscription has not expired and my word is not working nor excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-products-not-working/f85d8566-49f4-4439-9d97-4cc2dbbd6dcd
  7. Cortana product chief admits Microsoft was late to the speaker market

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana product chief admits Microsoft was late to the speaker market: Digital assistants, in general, have changed a lot in the past few years. They have gained a lot of new features which made them capable of expanding themselves from smartphones to smart speakers. Amazon Alexa powered Echo smart speakers are really popular products in the...
  8. eM Client under Build 9926

eM Client under Build 9926: I've been unable to get eM Client running under 9926. It apparently installs but doesn't run correctly. I don't want to spend a whole lot of effort at this point getting it to run and will put it aside for now. But if someone here has been able to get it to run then I will...
  9. Office App under Windows 10

Office App under Windows 10: I think remember seeing somewhere that a new Microsoft Office App was to be included as part of Build 9926. I have installed that build but can't find that app. Am I mistaken in my memory (not surprising at my age.) If it is included where do I find it? Thank you. 3757
  10. Modern productivity—Office on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Modern productivity—Office on Windows: Today I’m excited to share that the Office Universal apps preview for Windows 10 for phone is expected to be available by the end of the month. With this announcement, we’re rounding out our Office on Windows line-up, and I wanted to take the opportunity to explain our...