Windows 10: Windows Clipboard In the Lower Right Corner and Unmovable

Discus and support Windows Clipboard In the Lower Right Corner and Unmovable in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I hit Win + V for the clipboard history it appears all the way down in the lower right corner of the screen. It used to appear where I was typing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by window102mysoul, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Windows Clipboard In the Lower Right Corner and Unmovable

When I hit Win + V for the clipboard history it appears all the way down in the lower right corner of the screen. It used to appear where I was typing. This might have something to do with upgrading to an ultra-wide monitor - I think it may have changed around the same time.

Screenshot below.

I've updated graphics drivers, and messed with the settings, etc.

And worse, I can't find any mention of this on Google, but maybe I'm searching for the wrong thing.

Windows Clipboard In the Lower Right Corner and Unmovable [​IMG]

:)

window102mysoul, Oct 17, 2020
  2. VHSwede Win User

Icons flashing in lower right hand corner

My icons are flashing in the lower right hand corner when I start windows

VHSwede, Oct 17, 2020
  3. GenePass Win User
    advertisements appearing a lower right corner of screen

advertisements appearing a lower right corner of screen each time computer is turned on. Anything that can be done to stop it?

GenePass, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Tigre1981 Win User

Windows Clipboard In the Lower Right Corner and Unmovable

Text in lower right corner

How do I turn off text that pops up in lower right corner when I hit the
    Caps Lock
    and Num Lock key?

PC:

HP Pavilion 6000

Windows 7 Home Premium

64 bit OS

Thank You,

Rhonda

Tigre1981, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows Clipboard In the Lower Right Corner and Unmovable

1. Windows Clipboard In the Lower Right Corner and Unmovable - Similar Threads - Clipboard Lower Right

2. Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.: i don´t not have in options press the lower right corner on touchpad for right-click but lower left corner only. How od I change this? I can´t do right click with standard lower right. i can only tick on the lower left option. if I tick that off I can´t do right click at all....
  3. Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.: i don´t not have in options press the lower right corner on touchpad for right-click but lower left corner only. How od I change this? I can´t do right click with standard lower right. i can only tick on the lower left option. if I tick that off I can´t do right click at all....
  4. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN: Hello. I'm sorry for my English. I'm just here to ask some help about my laptop. It's about on the lower right corner of the screen of my laptop that keeps showing a transparent "Activate Windows" and can't be clicked. It keeps showing over other windows as well I will attach...
  5. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN: Hello. I'm sorry for my English. I'm just here to ask some help about my laptop. It's about on the lower right corner of the screen of my laptop that keeps showing a transparent "Activate Windows" and can't be clicked. It keeps showing over other windows as well I will attach...
  6. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Date And Time Display-Lower Right Corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date And Time Display-Lower Right Corner: Since the last update - 7/13/21 ; The time and date display in the lower right has turned black and I can hardly see it! I this yet another thing they have done and wont let you change,or can the color be returned to white?...
  8. edge opens in lower right corner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    edge opens in lower right corner: I am having trouble with Edge opening in the lower right hand corner of my desktop screen part of the time but not every time. I don't know why it's doing it or how to stop it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks....
  9. news pop-ups in lower right corner

news pop-ups in lower right corner: Hi, I'm brand new to this forum. I would like to stop the news pop ups that come up in a gray box in the lower right hand corner of my laptop. I did find an answer that said the following "This is probably something you can suppress by disabling Settings -> System ->...
  10. Annoying Messages on the Desktop in the lower right corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying Messages on the Desktop in the lower right corner: I am somewhat new to Windows 10. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version right now. Whenever I log on the following event happens: I am getting in my initial desktop screen a lot of messages about the state of my system etc - see attachment. While they are...