Windows 10: Windows clock integration with spotify

Discus and support Windows clock integration with spotify in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I linked Spotify with my windows clock but unable to start the music via the play audio button.Any solutions for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anmol Sharma_489, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Windows clock integration with spotify

I linked Spotify with my windows clock but unable to start the music via the play audio button.Any solutions for this?

:)

Anmol Sharma_489, Sep 15, 2022

2. Unable to integrate Cortana with Spotify.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how difficult it could be when app feature do not work the way they supposed to. However, could you please let us know from where you got the Spotify app?

In the meantime, we would suggest you to follow steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Go to Settings > Time & Language.
    2. Click on Region & Language.
    3. Check if country and language is set to United States and
      English (United States).
    4. Then set up Cortana again.
    5. Log out from your Spotify account and log in again.
    6. Then try integrating Cortana with
      Spotify and check.

We would also suggest you to run troubleshoot for Microsoft Store Apps if you have installed the app from Microsoft Store by referring to

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

You may also want to refer
    Fix problems with the Start menu or Cortana for details

Data Loss Disclaimer: While performing
    Reset your PC steps there might be a risk of data loss. You may take a backup of the data before performing the steps.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Sep 15, 2022
  3. Spotify

I have just discovered two Spotify entries in the StartUp list in Task Manager.
    However there is no trace of Spotify elsewhere in the system.
    I went through the registry and deleted every reference to Spotify that could find, although some refused to be deleted.
    That made no difference.
    The store shows that Spotify is installed. Which is strange.
    However I found an entry in the Apps list in Start Menu, clicked uninstall and that cleared the problem.

Hairy Scot, Sep 15, 2022
  4. Windows clock integration with spotify

Cortana - Spotify problem

So when I tell Cortana to play a song on spotify she does successfully finds the songs but doesn't actually play it. She just brings up spotify without changing the song.

I found this fix:

• 1. Unlink Cortana (in her settings)
    • 2. Revoke Cortana app access (via accounts.spotify.com), and while you're logged on...
    • 3. Set up an App Password especially if you're using facebook to log in (this may not be neccessary, but I did so just to circumvent all potnetial issues).
    • 4. Uninstall Spotify

5. Install Spotify from the Windows Store (I believe the actual cause of the issue is that those of us with the problem probably installed from the Spotify Installer download, rather than
      the Windows Store).
    • 6. Launch and log in to the Spotify app with the app password you created in step three.

7. Link Cortana using the app password you created in step three.
    • 8. Restart your computer (my Cortana didn't think Spotify was installed until I did so).

9. Enjoy hands-free music browsing!

The problem with this tho is that it only works untill i shut down/restart the PC. After that I need to redo this all again in order for it to work and its really frustrating to do this everytime I open my computer.

DanLevitchi, Sep 15, 2022
Thema:

Windows clock integration with spotify

1. Windows clock integration with spotify - Similar Threads - clock integration spotify

2. How to remove Spotify from Windows Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Spotify from Windows Clock: I would like to close the Spotify view in windows clock but I can not find this option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-spotify-from-windows-clock/5715e058-98c1-4727-854a-832ab1e96302
  3. How to remove Spotify from Windows Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove Spotify from Windows Clock: I would like to close the Spotify view in windows clock but I can not find this option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-spotify-from-windows-clock/5715e058-98c1-4727-854a-832ab1e96302
  4. Why is my clock app Spotify not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my clock app Spotify not working?: It keeps showing "Connecting to service"; Neither the login page comes nor signs in automatically. This feature would be amazing, if it worked. it's got stuck on LOADING....
  5. Cann't link Spotify with Clock app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cann't link Spotify with Clock app: Just a blank page pops up ! Can anyone guide me how to overcome this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannt-link-spotify-with-clock-app/6fae798a-fa22-4c50-8cc8-3927e3bee66b
  6. Cann't link Spotify with Clock app

Cann't link Spotify with Clock app: Just a blank page pops up ! Can anyone guide me how to overcome this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannt-link-spotify-with-clock-app/6fae798a-fa22-4c50-8cc8-3927e3bee66b
  7. Spotify integration with windows clock focus sessions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotify integration with windows clock focus sessions: Sometimes, the description of the playlist shown in the focus sessions in the clock graphical user interface gets convert into html format. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify-integration-with-windows-clock-focus/391e3c1c-88c9-4107-b0c9-b487800b3801
  8. Spotify integration with windows clock focus sessions

Spotify integration with windows clock focus sessions: Sometimes, the description of the playlist shown in the focus sessions in the clock graphical user interface gets convert into html format. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify-integration-with-windows-clock-focus/391e3c1c-88c9-4107-b0c9-b487800b3801
  9. Windows clock integration with spotify

Windows clock integration with spotify: I linked Spotify with my windows clock but unable to start the music via the play audio button.Any solutions for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-clock-integration-with-spotify/9c535bd7-4484-42a5-a84f-508b4f0d377b
  10. Unable to integrate Cortana with Spotify.

Unable to integrate Cortana with Spotify.: so ive had my windows PC for over a year and for that time i've had cortana disabled (for obvious reasons) but i got spotify premium a bit ago and now im trying to connect it to cortana so i can just yell out for it to change a song and such. so i've linked my account with...