Windows 10: windows clock sync.

Discus and support windows clock sync. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; what's going on with windows clock, I've been trying to adjust it for a long time and it doesn't work.moreover I had to disable sync, because windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MrBison, Feb 8, 2021.

1. MrBison Win User

windows clock sync.

what's going on with windows clock, I've been trying to adjust it for a long time and it doesn't work.moreover I had to disable sync, because windows tried to sync and couldn't and still delayed the clock between 2 to 3 seconds.

note: pc is new 2 months of use.

NTP.br
    [table][tr][td]a.st1.ntp.br[/td] [td]200.160.7.186 e 2001:12ff:0:7::186[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]b.st1.ntp.br[/td] [td]201.49.148.135[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]c.st1.ntp.br[/td] [td]200.186.125.195[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]d.st1.ntp.br[/td] [td]200.20.186.76[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]a.ntp.br[/td] [td]200.160.0.8 e 2001:12ff::8[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]b.ntp.br[/td] [td]200.189.40.8[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]c.ntp.br[/td] [td]200.192.232.8[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]gps.ntp.br[/td] [td]200.160.7.193 e 2001:12ff:0:7::193[/td] [/tr] [/table]

o que est acontecendo com o relgio do windows, estou tentando ajustar h muito tempo e no funciona.alm disso, tive que desabilitar a sincronizao, porque o Windows tentou sincronizar e no conseguiu e ainda atrasou o relgio entre 2 a 3 segundos.

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
    19042.789 (Win10 20H2 October 2020 Update)

:)

MrBison, Feb 8, 2021

2. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 8, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 8, 2021
  4. windows clock sync.

Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

windows clock sync.

1. windows clock sync. - Similar Threads - clock sync

2. Dual boot Windows 10 with Linux Distro the clock is always out of sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual boot Windows 10 with Linux Distro the clock is always out of sync: I noticed strange thing always when I go dual boot, let's say Ubuntu I mainly use, when I go back to Windows 10, the clock is not in sync anymore? Any way to fix this problem? Tried changing the site to get information for sync. submitted by /u/the13change [link]...
  3. clock wont auto-sync when i switch back to windows hard drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    clock wont auto-sync when i switch back to windows hard drive: so i have two hard drives in my computer. one for windows, one for linux when i log onto linux and do stuff on there then boot back into windows, i notice the clock is off and i would have to manually sync it again. is there a way to automatically sync the time without...
  4. Windows Clock out of sync by exactly one hour

Windows Clock out of sync by exactly one hour: Hello, I received my new laptop today but I have one major issue that I cannot seem to fix: The Microsoft clock is one hour off on every single time zone. I have tried everything from this list https://windowsreport.com/fix-windows-10-clock/ but nothing seems to be...
  5. System Clock keeps stopping and I need to sync manually all the time.

System Clock keeps stopping and I need to sync manually all the time.: How do I get the system clock on Win10Home that was just installed on my desktop to stay synched? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-clock-keeps-stopping-and-i-need-to-sync/3dabece9-045b-48cf-9dde-5fe6597e125d
  6. Clock will not sync.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clock will not sync.: I am using Windows 10 and my clock will not sync. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-will-not-sync/e3b2d7c4-a891-4273-aed6-f6f864dec227
  7. Create a Sync Clock Time shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create a Sync Clock Time shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create a Sync Clock Time shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create a Sync Clock Time shortcut in Windows 10 Your PC's clock is used to record the time whenever you create or modify files on your PC. You can change the clock's time zone[/b]. You can synchronize...
  8. Error 2003 clock out of sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 2003 clock out of sync: after mu windows update last week every time I try log a game I play its a flash based game war commander I get this error 2003 clock out of sync try lots wont work lost 65795
  9. Cortana is not synced with clock change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana is not synced with clock change: A few months ago, daylight savings turned off. However, my 3:15 alarms started going off at 2:15! The problem is that Cortana thinks it is 3:15 when in fact it is 2:15 and so its setting off the alarm while I'm in class, very annoying. I am wondering how to resolve...
  10. Clock "slows down", yet is able to manually sync correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock "slows down", yet is able to manually sync correctly: Hello! Windows clock somehow manages to get out of sync even when the computer is up and running. For example, I now synced the clock and it went from about 12:17 to 14:05! Usually the difference is not so big, about 5-10 minutes. It also happens when I've set the time...