Windows 10: Windows closes programs

Discus and support Windows closes programs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 latest update caused an issue where windows will act like i clicked the x icon sometimes it takes a few to close. How does one fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sparky221438, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Windows closes programs

Windows 10 latest update caused an issue where windows will act like i clicked the x icon sometimes it takes a few to close. How does one fix this without reinstalling and is anyone else having the same issue? Im on mobile and i cant pull up the system info because of this. I have an lenovo y50 70 16 gb ram 1tb ssd core i7 and an 850m gpu not too sure on that...

submitted by /u/Sparky221438
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sparky221438, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows closes programs

1. Windows closes programs - Similar Threads - closes programs

2. My PC freezes every time I close program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freezes every time I close program.: Every time I close a program, my taskbar does not get updated and everything becomes unresponsive... When I click the taskbar a few times my screen turns black, and everything is fine. This is annoying because is happens every time i close a program.I've had Task manager open...
  3. My PC freezes every time I close program.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC freezes every time I close program.: Every time I close a program, my taskbar does not get updated and everything becomes unresponsive... When I click the taskbar a few times my screen turns black, and everything is fine. This is annoying because is happens every time i close a program.I've had Task manager open...
  4. Winforms screen dimming overlay program gets drawn twice when opening/closing start menu or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winforms screen dimming overlay program gets drawn twice when opening/closing start menu or...: I'm currently making a small screen dimming program in C# that uses black windows forms with an adjustable opacity. In order to be able to dim the windows start menu as well as alt+tab and win+tab menu's I've declared the program to be accessibility as described in the top...
  5. Winforms screen dimming overlay program gets drawn twice when opening/closing start menu or...

Winforms screen dimming overlay program gets drawn twice when opening/closing start menu or...: I'm currently making a small screen dimming program in C# that uses black windows forms with an adjustable opacity. In order to be able to dim the windows start menu as well as alt+tab and win+tab menu's I've declared the program to be accessibility as described in the top...
  6. Everytime i Close Obs, idk if its just obs or any program and then close it the priority...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i Close Obs, idk if its just obs or any program and then close it the priority...: so im trying to record a video and then everytime i re-open my OBS it just resets the priority.... idk if this is fixable... i hope it is tho.... i need that priority otherwise i cant make it because the lag.......
  7. Everytime i Close Obs, idk if its just obs or any program and then close it the priority...

Everytime i Close Obs, idk if its just obs or any program and then close it the priority...: so im trying to record a video and then everytime i re-open my OBS it just resets the priority.... idk if this is fixable... i hope it is tho.... i need that priority otherwise i cant make it because the lag.......
  8. How to find program that closed down computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find program that closed down computer: Is there a specific command from the Command Prompt by which one can find a program that last closed down the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-program-that-closed-down-computer/c99e42b6-7b70-4ffb-a41c-67f85dc684d3
  9. How to find program that closed down computer

How to find program that closed down computer: Is there a specific command from the Command Prompt by which one can find a program that last closed down the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-program-that-closed-down-computer/c99e42b6-7b70-4ffb-a41c-67f85dc684d3
  10. PC is going to temporary blank screens when opening/closing programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is going to temporary blank screens when opening/closing programs: Hi so for recent context, after pulling apart my PC for cleaning I've had some issues with random reboots in the past few weeks but they seem to have been fixed when I got a new gold rated PSU.Now last night there was a power outage for about 5 minutes and my PC is plugged...