Windows 10: Windows closes programs

Discus and support Windows closes programs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 latest update caused an issue where windows will act like i clicked the x icon sometimes it takes a few to close. How does one fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sparky221438, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Windows closes programs

Windows 10 latest update caused an issue where windows will act like i clicked the x icon sometimes it takes a few to close. How does one fix this without reinstalling and is anyone else having the same issue? Im on mobile and i cant pull up the system info because of this. I have an lenovo y50 70 16 gb ram 1tb ssd core i7 and an 850m gpu not too sure on that...

submitted by /u/Sparky221438
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sparky221438, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows closes programs

1. Windows closes programs - Similar Threads - closes programs

2. Win 10 Programs are becoming unresponsive and wont close properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Programs are becoming unresponsive and wont close properly: So the problem started today where in out of nowhere a random software.. like chrome, steam, photoshop etc will stop responding or just not working in some areas.. then if i close it or task manager it... It leaves a process running that will hog cpu... If i open the program...
  3. Programs tabbing / closing by itself

Programs tabbing / closing by itself: So I'm having 2 separated problems. One is programs mostly games tabbing out by itself though I can still go back to the window and then another problem is the program closing by itself. The 2nd problem is happening in every program including google chrome. After the program...
  4. Still getting "Waiting for Background programs to close" after setting "AutoEndTasks" to 1

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still getting "Waiting for Background programs to close" after setting "AutoEndTasks" to 1: After one of the more recent cancer updates, I got the time wasting and absolutely pointless "waiting for shit to close because I'm a retarded os" message. HKEY_USERS.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Desktop New String value: AutoEndTasks Change the value to 1 So I set the above, but...
  5. How can I make a .bat program close itself after it opens a file?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I make a .bat program close itself after it opens a file?: Hello, so basically, I have a .bat program designed to open a file yes, only that, and I would like it to end itself immediately after opening said file. The program: "C:\Program Files x86\DesignFOIL\DESIGNFOIL_R6_DEMO.exe" end As of now, the program runs the file,...
  6. Close Running Programs

Close Running Programs: Because Windows Live Mail stopped downloading emails from the server Earthlink after I did the Feature upgrade to Windows 10, version 2004 on 9/16/2020, I have to close all running programs for the fix I found. I am not sure how to do that so want to find out the correct...
  7. Close all running programs

Close all running programs: Windows Live Mail has not downloaded any emails from our email server Earthlink since 9/16/2020 which suspiciously happen after I did the feature update to Windows 10, version 2004. One of the steps for the fix is to close all running programs which I am not sure how to do....
  8. not completely close the program when pressing X

not completely close the program when pressing X: On MacOS when hitting the red cross the window of the program closes but the program stays active. Is it possible to adjust this setting in windows 10 so that the program stays active when pressing X? submitted by /u/Sir_Fishi [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 closes all open programs/apps while laptop is sleeping

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 closes all open programs/apps while laptop is sleeping: I have a HP Omen laptop with Windows 10 64-bit installed. Each time I open my laptop over the last few days, I find that all of my open programs e.g., Chrome, Excel, Notepad, Windows Mail, Explorer, Media Player have closed. I checked C:\Windows\Minidump for a dump file and...
  10. Programs close upon sleep

Programs close upon sleep: So whether my pc goes to sleep on it’s own or I set it to sleep, whenever I wake it back up all my programs were closed. I googled, YouTubed, reached out to a tech, etc and tried following everything. I still can find the fix. I just built the pc a couple of days ago. Any...