Windows 10: Windows closes programs

Discus and support Windows closes programs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 latest update caused an issue where windows will act like i clicked the x icon sometimes it takes a few to close. How does one fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sparky221438, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Windows closes programs

Windows 10 latest update caused an issue where windows will act like i clicked the x icon sometimes it takes a few to close. How does one fix this without reinstalling and is anyone else having the same issue? Im on mobile and i cant pull up the system info because of this. I have an lenovo y50 70 16 gb ram 1tb ssd core i7 and an 850m gpu not too sure on that...

submitted by /u/Sparky221438
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sparky221438, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows closes programs

1. Windows closes programs - Similar Threads - closes programs

2. Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11: Could be related to the recent update, but I don't have any idea.I have no antivirus, things I have tried:*Restarting PC.*Running as administrator.*Turning off Firewall/Windows Defender.*Allowing download and installation besides Microsoft Store.*Unblocking the...
  3. Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11: Could be related to the recent update, but I don't have any idea.I have no antivirus, things I have tried:*Restarting PC.*Running as administrator.*Turning off Firewall/Windows Defender.*Allowing download and installation besides Microsoft Store.*Unblocking the...
  4. My PC freezes every time I close program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freezes every time I close program.: Every time I close a program, my taskbar does not get updated and everything becomes unresponsive... When I click the taskbar a few times my screen turns black, and everything is fine. This is annoying because is happens every time i close a program.I've had Task manager open...
  5. My PC freezes every time I close program.

My PC freezes every time I close program.: Every time I close a program, my taskbar does not get updated and everything becomes unresponsive... When I click the taskbar a few times my screen turns black, and everything is fine. This is annoying because is happens every time i close a program.I've had Task manager open...
  6. Winforms screen dimming overlay program gets drawn twice when opening/closing start menu or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winforms screen dimming overlay program gets drawn twice when opening/closing start menu or...: I'm currently making a small screen dimming program in C# that uses black windows forms with an adjustable opacity. In order to be able to dim the windows start menu as well as alt+tab and win+tab menu's I've declared the program to be accessibility as described in the top...
  7. Winforms screen dimming overlay program gets drawn twice when opening/closing start menu or...

Winforms screen dimming overlay program gets drawn twice when opening/closing start menu or...: I'm currently making a small screen dimming program in C# that uses black windows forms with an adjustable opacity. In order to be able to dim the windows start menu as well as alt+tab and win+tab menu's I've declared the program to be accessibility as described in the top...
  8. Everytime i Close Obs, idk if its just obs or any program and then close it the priority...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i Close Obs, idk if its just obs or any program and then close it the priority...: so im trying to record a video and then everytime i re-open my OBS it just resets the priority.... idk if this is fixable... i hope it is tho.... i need that priority otherwise i cant make it because the lag.......
  9. Everytime i Close Obs, idk if its just obs or any program and then close it the priority...

Everytime i Close Obs, idk if its just obs or any program and then close it the priority...: so im trying to record a video and then everytime i re-open my OBS it just resets the priority.... idk if this is fixable... i hope it is tho.... i need that priority otherwise i cant make it because the lag.......
  10. How to find program that closed down computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find program that closed down computer: Is there a specific command from the Command Prompt by which one can find a program that last closed down the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-program-that-closed-down-computer/c99e42b6-7b70-4ffb-a41c-67f85dc684d3