Windows 10: Windows closes the wrong program

Discus and support Windows closes the wrong program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Going all the way to the "x" on the top right of the screen closes out the programs BEHIND the program I am trying to close out. All applications are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Woodward08, May 27, 2020.

1. Windows closes the wrong program

Going all the way to the "x" on the top right of the screen closes out the programs BEHIND the program I am trying to close out. All applications are full screen, Windows, not me, just selects the wrong program to close. It glitches out or something and goes to the farthest back program and exits out of that. Not sure how to turn off this awful and annoying feature with no purpose. Would be great if windows would fix this glitch so that I can stop closing out programs that I am working on.

:)

Woodward08, May 27, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 27, 2020
  3. Evga Step up program? Wrong address

*Roll Eyes Windows closes the wrong program :rolleyes:hi i put my 8800GTS in for the Step up program and my address was wrong do i just email them or cancel it and start it again bacuase the postage price is to low

Live OR Die, May 27, 2020
  4. Windows closes the wrong program

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows closes the wrong program

1. Windows closes the wrong program - Similar Threads - closes wrong program

2. Windows 10 goes crazy opening and closing the wrong programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 goes crazy opening and closing the wrong programs: I have had this issue since I installed Windows 10 and it is driving me insane.Every couple of weeks or so, my PC goes crazy for no reason, switching the mouse clicks to open and close the wrong programs, while freezing some other programs.I click to close Outlook - it closes...
  3. Windows 10 goes crazy opening and closing the wrong programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 goes crazy opening and closing the wrong programs: I have had this issue since I installed Windows 10 and it is driving me insane.Every couple of weeks or so, my PC goes crazy for no reason, switching the mouse clicks to open and close the wrong programs, while freezing some other programs.I click to close Outlook - it closes...
  4. Windows 10 goes crazy opening and closing the wrong programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. programs will not open or close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    programs will not open or close: I cannot open or close some programs. Outlook is stuck on screen. Can only 'close' by opening Word or some other. Opening using Desktop Outlook does not work....
  6. Windows closes programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows closes programs: Windows 10 latest update caused an issue where windows will act like i clicked the x icon sometimes it takes a few to close. How does one fix this without reinstalling and is anyone else having the same issue? Im on mobile and i cant pull up the system info because of this. I...
  7. Programs Spontaneously Closing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs Spontaneously Closing: Hi. So for a while now, programs currently running on my computer have been spontaneously closing, usually when the computer is under stress when running games. I am not the one closing the programs and no viruses have been found on my computer. I have tried booting into...
  8. programs auto closing

programs auto closing: hi guys i have opened the builtin admn by changing the cmd to sethc so whenever i press shift 5 times at login it opens the cmd for me to type the net user admin /active:yes command but my question is i open taskmgr with the cmd i mentioned before I run programs from "run...
  9. Closing programs

Closing programs: Having Window 10 is cool but I need to know why I can't close Yahoo Messenger and Skype. "Quit Skype" is in a black area on Skype and "Sign Out" in Yahoo messenger is the same. I cannot close these 2 programs, they are not Apps, when I am ready to shut down the computer. Does...
  10. Programs Closing

Programs Closing: I'm not an expert, so please go easy on me. My main problem is programs suddenly close. When using a browser (Firefox or Chrome) the program will close. Approx every 3-5 minutes. However, there are times it will stay open for significantly longer. I've tried using Firefox...