Windows 10: Windows closing when trying to download any application like Realtex Audio HD

Discus and support Windows closing when trying to download any application like Realtex Audio HD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Had no sound on Facebook or u tube, but test sound was present on laptop. Updated driver, nothing, uninstalled driver. Now cannot download it again to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnsieSchoombee, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Windows closing when trying to download any application like Realtex Audio HD

Had no sound on Facebook or u tube, but test sound was present on laptop. Updated driver, nothing, uninstalled driver. Now cannot download it again to reinstall it. Windows just closes after I press download. Please help!!

:)

AnsieSchoombee, Sep 22, 2019

2. Audio Jack plug and unplug constantly with realtex HD audio

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

An outdated or incompatible audio driver could be causing the issue. It's possible that the current driver was designed for a previous version of Windows.

I suggest you to try the different troubleshooting steps suggested in the help article below and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Boyfriend Win User
    Boyfriend, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Windows closing when trying to download any application like Realtex Audio HD

Audio Jack plug and unplug constantly with realtex HD audio

I have seen where many people are having a problem with realtex audio on windows 10 I started having the problem with the May update, research and found others had the same issue, I waited for the June update and it said it would fix the problem but it
    didn't I have been with techs yesterday and today without any success, they do the same thing over and over again. Can anyone help tell me how to let Microsoft know this problem exists and if they are going to fix it. Or do I have to purchase a special sound
    card for my computer and reinstall windows to work with that. Any ideas would be helpful at this point. Thanks

janetrayburn6161, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows closing when trying to download any application like Realtex Audio HD

1. Windows closing when trying to download any application like Realtex Audio HD - Similar Threads - closing trying download

2. Windows CMD opened application using START - application closes when CMD window closes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows CMD opened application using START - application closes when CMD window closes.: In my environment I cannot do anything until I'm connected to my company's VPN. So, there are several apps that I don't want to start until I'm connected: Outlook, OneDrive and Teams. I created a simple BAT file that I execute after I am connected. I've been using this for...
  3. Windows CMD opened application using START - application closes when CMD window closes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows CMD opened application using START - application closes when CMD window closes.: In my environment I cannot do anything until I'm connected to my company's VPN. So, there are several apps that I don't want to start until I'm connected: Outlook, OneDrive and Teams. I created a simple BAT file that I execute after I am connected. I've been using this for...
  4. Windows CMD opened application using START - application closes when CMD window closes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. When trying to download minecraft on the Windows store application, it stays on aquiring...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When trying to download minecraft on the Windows store application, it stays on aquiring...: Hi! So i've just recently bought minecraft from the windows store, but when ever i click on install it keeps saying aquiring license? ive left it on for 2 hours and it keeps saying aquiring license, anybody know how to fix the issue? [ATTACH]...
  6. Can't close fullscreen application by any means

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't close fullscreen application by any means: So for some stupid reason, some applications either ignore Alt + F4 OR they try to close and get stuck. This defeats the entire purpose of the shortcut so Microsoft you need to fix this because its useless. I cannot Alt + Tab either because it won't actually switch the...
  7. Save any application window size and position when closing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Save any application window size and position when closing?: I vaguely recall being able to press Shift+X on any open application window or File Explorer window in Windows 7 and when relaunched it would restore that application with the same size and position and monitor. Is there a way to do this natively in Windows 10? That...
  8. hd audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hd audio: there are no options to chose 24 bit 96 or 192 khz instead of 24/48 the highest available in dropdown menu in audio settings realtek hd audio through the audio jack and nvidia hd through hdmi all drivers up to date reinstalling doesnt help...
  9. Realtek HD Audio Manager not closing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek HD Audio Manager not closing: Due to quite long delays in startup, attributable to the audio service, I decided to completely uninstall the Realtek audio software from my hp laptop. I also deleted all Realtek audio drivers from the DriverStore. After rebooting, Windows 10 installed the default Microsoft...
  10. Audio works for Windows sounds but not for any application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio works for Windows sounds but not for any application: Hi there Never had this error before -- Audio works perfectly for Windows sounds etc - but no sound for ANY application (VLC / Winamp etc etc). Only happened today -- I haven't done anything to the system. Build 9926. Settings are correct for applications etc,...