Windows 10: Windows Cloud Download/Recovery

Discus and support Windows Cloud Download/Recovery in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to know which version of windows will be downloaded if I use the cloud download feature for downloading the Windows. is it will install the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RajatKumar24, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Windows Cloud Download/Recovery

I want to know which version of windows will be downloaded if I use the cloud download feature for downloading the Windows. is it will install the same edition previously installed or it will install that version whose digital license you have?

For Example :

if someone has the digital license of windows 10 Home single language but installed windows 10 pro. And he/she tries to download windows from cloud download/recovery. then the cloud download/recovery will install windows 10 pro or windows 10 Home single language?

:)

RajatKumar24, Apr 17, 2020
  2. MrGenius Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

For the convenience of not having to use the installation media for startup repairs. But you should be able to use your installation media to do whatever the recovery partition does(including startup repairs). AFAIK. I could be wrong about that though.
    I'm not sure if I follow you there. But if you clean install Windows 10 there will be at least 3 partitions.
    • (EFI System Partition)
    • (Primary Partition)
    • (Recovery/OEM Partition)
    If you install from an OEM installation media there might(should?) be 4 partitions. Since there might(should?) be a Recovery partition and an OEM partition.

Windows Cloud Download/Recovery partitions-10-png.png

Back on topic...

Download May 8 CU KB4103721 x64 (326.5MB)

Brings system to 17134.48

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Apr 17, 2020
  3. DET_q Win User
    Unable to save BitLocker recovery key to cloud domain account

I have enabled BitLocker after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro account (from Windows 10 Home). My internal hard drive appeared to be already encrypted (not sure how) and there is a recovery key listed in my cloud domain account. I have now encrypted my external
    backup drive also, and am trying to store the recovery key for that drive in my account. I click "Save to your cloud domain account", and a pop up appears saying "please wait while recovery key is saved". This completes, with no errors displayed. But when
    I look in my cloud account, I still just see the original recovery key from my internal drive listed, and no new key appears in the list. If I save the key to file, it saves fine (but that is not a good long term solution for me). Does anyone know how to actually
    save this key to the cloud account?

Thanks

DET_q, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Windows Cloud Download/Recovery

android recovery and kernel.img

IF you cannot enter ADB then your drivers are not working. Download the proper drivers for the device and do adb.exe devices to see if it shows anything

brandonwh64, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows Cloud Download/Recovery

1. Windows Cloud Download/Recovery - Similar Threads - Cloud Download Recovery

2. Cloud Download Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud Download Stuck: Hello,I am resetting my computer using cloud download. The reset is stuck at 5% and I think the internet connection got off and on again during the process, what should I do?...
  3. Cloud Download Stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cloud Download Stuck: Hello,I am resetting my computer using cloud download. The reset is stuck at 5% and I think the internet connection got off and on again during the process, what should I do?...
  4. Cloud Download Stuck

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cloud Download Not Appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud Download Not Appearing: When It Try To Reset My PC The Option To Select Either Cloud Or Local Doesn't Show Up Please Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-download-not-appearing/04466534-5e05-4e41-ab46-2d40fd36ff4c
  6. Cloud download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cloud download: Hello i wanted to reinstall windows with cloud download and here is my question , will cloud download install win 11 on pc ?i dont want to upgrade on windows 11i only want to reinstall windows 10 , thanks...
  7. Cloud download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud download: Hello i wanted to reinstall windows with cloud download and here is my question , will cloud download install win 11 on pc ?i dont want to upgrade on windows 11i only want to reinstall windows 10 , thanks...
  8. Cloud download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Recovery drive to cloud question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovery drive to cloud question: Hello, I have a fresh computer and want to create a recovery drive, but do not want to keep track of a usb drive. Could I create the recovery drive on the usb drive, and then zip the entire drive and upload to the cloud? Then when I need it unzip back to another usb drive?...
  10. Downloading from Cloud?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading from Cloud?: My computer is downloading picture files into my computer and I don't know why. It says NBCore.exe is downloading from OneDrive and I don't know why. Can someone advise me as what I should do? Thanks RAB...