Windows 10: Windows Cloud PC

Discus and support Windows Cloud PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there a windows 11 cloud pc for individuals on which you can download and play apps and games?If so, how much does that cost?And is that suitable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DodoProGamerYT, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Windows Cloud PC

Is there a windows 11 cloud pc for individuals on which you can download and play apps and games?If so, how much does that cost?And is that suitable for Fortnite and Minecraft?

:)

DodoProGamerYT, Jun 28, 2022

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Windows Cloud PC

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows Cloud PC

1. Windows Cloud PC - Similar Threads - Cloud

2. Unable to find recent files in Microsoft Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find recent files in Microsoft Cloud: My desktop computer died an HP Elite mini, and when I try to access my files on the Microsoft Cloud with a laptop or any other computer, only old files pre-2024 appear. The MS 365 files were all synching just fine to my personal cloud before the desktop died....
  3. Unable to find recent files in Microsoft Cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find recent files in Microsoft Cloud: My desktop computer died an HP Elite mini, and when I try to access my files on the Microsoft Cloud with a laptop or any other computer, only old files pre-2024 appear. The MS 365 files were all synching just fine to my personal cloud before the desktop died....
  4. Unable to find recent files in Microsoft Cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do I check my cloud storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I check my cloud storage?: How do I make sure my backups are happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-check-my-cloud-storage/582d1fab-30ac-4121-ac07-0965c87c181a
  6. How do I check my cloud storage?

How do I check my cloud storage?: How do I make sure my backups are happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-check-my-cloud-storage/582d1fab-30ac-4121-ac07-0965c87c181a
  7. How do I check my cloud storage?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How do I get full functionality of all apps purchased under Adobe Creative Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get full functionality of all apps purchased under Adobe Creative Cloud: I purchased a new Surface Pro and have now spent more time trying to get two critical apps installed that it would have taken to dig out my old Surface and just realize the new machine + windows 11 sucks. I spent two hours with Adobe trying to download this software - and -...
  9. How do I get full functionality of all apps purchased under Adobe Creative Cloud

How do I get full functionality of all apps purchased under Adobe Creative Cloud: I purchased a new Surface Pro and have now spent more time trying to get two critical apps installed that it would have taken to dig out my old Surface and just realize the new machine + windows 11 sucks. I spent two hours with Adobe trying to download this software - and -...
  10. How to disable hardware acceleration in MS Cloud PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable hardware acceleration in MS Cloud PC?: Not seeing option in web client or remote desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-hardware-acceleration-in-ms-cloud/a746c9ce-96c8-411c-9633-6cf1ac4efcdb