Windows 10: Windows Cloud PC

Discus and support Windows Cloud PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there a windows 11 cloud pc for individuals on which you can download and play apps and games?If so, how much does that cost?And is that suitable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DodoProGamerYT, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Windows Cloud PC

Is there a windows 11 cloud pc for individuals on which you can download and play apps and games?If so, how much does that cost?And is that suitable for Fortnite and Minecraft?

:)

DodoProGamerYT, Jun 28, 2022

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Windows Cloud PC

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows Cloud PC

1. Windows Cloud PC - Similar Threads - Cloud

2. How do I remove Windows 11 Desktop icons with a cloud, but not delete the data or folder in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Windows 11 Desktop icons with a cloud, but not delete the data or folder in...: How do I remove Windows 11 Desktop icons with a cloud, but not delete the data or folder in OneDrive? I can hide these, but that hides all OneDrive folder shortcuts. These OneDrive folder shortcuts were created when I upgraded to Windows 11. Thanks in advance for any help. I...
  3. How do I remove Windows 11 Desktop icons with a cloud, but not delete the data or folder in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove Windows 11 Desktop icons with a cloud, but not delete the data or folder in...: How do I remove Windows 11 Desktop icons with a cloud, but not delete the data or folder in OneDrive? I can hide these, but that hides all OneDrive folder shortcuts. These OneDrive folder shortcuts were created when I upgraded to Windows 11. Thanks in advance for any help. I...
  4. Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync: I once made a unique wallpaperthen I cloned my OS drive to an SSD because of course I was gonna do thatbut, stuff went wrong, and data got lostbut, Microsoft saved my custom wallpaper on cloud sync, so it's still technically in existence, right?but, alas, I have no clue how...
  5. Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync

Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync: I once made a unique wallpaperthen I cloned my OS drive to an SSD because of course I was gonna do thatbut, stuff went wrong, and data got lostbut, Microsoft saved my custom wallpaper on cloud sync, so it's still technically in existence, right?but, alas, I have no clue how...
  6. Toegang Cloud vanaf verschillende comouters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toegang Cloud vanaf verschillende comouters: Ik wil graag al mijn bestanden kunnen bekijken en bewerken vanaf twee verschilldende computers in Nederand. Op de beide comouters staat dezelfde non-Office software. Ik wil geen links sturen aan mijzelf. Hoe leg ik dat aan?...
  7. Toegang Cloud vanaf verschillende comouters

Toegang Cloud vanaf verschillende comouters: Ik wil graag al mijn bestanden kunnen bekijken en bewerken vanaf twee verschilldende computers in Nederand. Op de beide comouters staat dezelfde non-Office software. Ik wil geen links sturen aan mijzelf. Hoe leg ik dat aan?...
  8. Cloud protection and automated sample submission settings.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cloud protection and automated sample submission settings.: Following Rob's advice, I have installed all the updates available today and the Virus and Threat protection's issues seems to have been resolved. However, as you can see from my screen shot, I cannot rid of the two yellow warnings. When I click dismiss and allow the system...
  9. Stock Windows 10 Version Wallpapers from Windows 365 Cloud Service

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stock Windows 10 Version Wallpapers from Windows 365 Cloud Service: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wallpapers8k [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/webjb1/stock_windows_10_version_wallpapers_from_windows/
  10. HyperX Cloud II microphone does not work, what to do?

HyperX Cloud II microphone does not work, what to do?: Hello, I've had a new headset, the HyperX Cloud II, for a few minutes. I like the headset, but suddenly my microphone doesn't work. At the beginning, when I plugged everything in, the drivers were installed and I tested the microphone in Discord and in the settings,...