Windows 10: Windows Cloud Reset Took 5 Minutes...

Discus and support Windows Cloud Reset Took 5 Minutes... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I hope you are having a nice day.My question is why my cloud reset took just 5 minutes. As that is REALLY unusual.I'm going to do a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Galaxyy, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Galaxyy Win User

Windows Cloud Reset Took 5 Minutes...

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a nice day.My question is why my cloud reset took just 5 minutes. As that is REALLY unusual.I'm going to do a windows reset VIA usb and run a `clean all` command to make sure everything is good.Is this normal or is this concerning, looking at the fact that Windows is known for its long installs..Thank you!

:)

Galaxyy, Oct 23, 2021
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Optimize Windows 10 PC reset using the cloud

Source: Optimize Windows 10 PC reset using the cloud - Windows Insider

How to Reset Windows 10

How to Refresh Windows 10

Brink, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Cloud Reset Took 5 Minutes... - Similar Threads - Cloud Reset Took

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSoD if Windows took 1 minute to boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSoD if Windows took 1 minute to boot: If Windows 10 took 1 or more minutes to boot on my laptop, it will BSoD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION as a stopcode. After rebooting, the system will hang/freeze, then I have to wait 3-5 minutes until the system continues to boot. I can't screenshot because the reboot was so...
  3. 5 characteristics of cloud computing

in Cortana
    5 characteristics of cloud computing: On-request self-administrations: ... Expansive organization access: ... Fast flexibility: ... Asset pooling: ... Estimated administration:https://www.sureworks.in/blog/10-characteristics-of-cloud-computing...
  4. 5 characteristics of cloud computing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5 characteristics of cloud computing: On-request self-administrations: ... Expansive organization access: ... Fast flexibility: ... Asset pooling: ... Estimated administration:https://www.sureworks.in/blog/10-characteristics-of-cloud-computing...
  5. 5 characteristics of cloud computing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows Cloud Reset Took 5 Minutes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Cloud Reset Took 5 Minutes...: Hello everyone! I hope you are having a nice day.My question is why my cloud reset took just 5 minutes. As that is REALLY unusual.I'm going to do a windows reset VIA usb and run a `clean all` command to make sure everything is good.Is this normal or is this concerning,...
  7. Windows Cloud Reset Took 5 Minutes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Cloud Reset Took 5 Minutes...: Hello everyone! I hope you are having a nice day.My question is why my cloud reset took just 5 minutes. As that is REALLY unusual.I'm going to do a windows reset VIA usb and run a `clean all` command to make sure everything is good.Is this normal or is this concerning,...
  8. Windows beeps every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows beeps every 5 minutes: HP desktop with Windows 10. Recently added SSD and moved Windows to it. Computer seems to be running fine, but every 5 minutes exactly, I get this beeping sound: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnLMwhu33RN2hqxIC33iPYgAdBMM_Q No idea what's causing it. All the diagnostics I've run...
  9. windows 10 took over 5 minutes to load upon startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 took over 5 minutes to load upon startup.: windows 10 took over 5 minutes to load upon startup. I turned on my desktop and it just sat there with a black screen and did nothing, Finally the desktop screen appeared win 10 has always been s l o w but never this bad. where did m/soft put the...
  10. Todays Update took 20+ Minutes!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Todays Update took 20+ Minutes!: Why does this happen? I did today's Windows 10 64 bit and Office 2016 64 bit update and it took over 20 minutes to download and install. Am I the only one? It seems to be good. 79355