Windows 10: windows cmd error

Discus and support windows cmd error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] comes after every 5 minutes please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Exonsos, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Exonsos Win User

windows cmd error

windows cmd error b70e4ce9-0965-47ec-8dd4-c0d01c042b21?upload=true.png

comes after every 5 minutes

please help

:)

Exonsos, Oct 25, 2019

2. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Oct 25, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 25, 2019
  4. x01r Win User

windows cmd error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! windows cmd error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile windows cmd error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile windows cmd error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile windows cmd error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile windows cmd error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin windows cmd error :D

Thema:

windows cmd error

1. windows cmd error - Similar Threads - cmd error

2. I keep getting a system 5 error when I am running the cmd as an admin, when I have admin...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a system 5 error when I am running the cmd as an admin, when I have admin...: I want to run the command "net start sppsvc" but everytime I try to run it as an administrator, I get a system 5 error, saying it cannot run. I am trying to do this because my computer is saying I do not have the licensing to run Windows, with the error code 0xC004F012, and...
  3. I keep getting a system 5 error when I am running the cmd as an admin, when I have admin...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting a system 5 error when I am running the cmd as an admin, when I have admin...: I want to run the command "net start sppsvc" but everytime I try to run it as an administrator, I get a system 5 error, saying it cannot run. I am trying to do this because my computer is saying I do not have the licensing to run Windows, with the error code 0xC004F012, and...
  4. CMD for product key error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD for product key error: hello i just wanted to find my product key i lost the box and .... i tried the command promote I run it as administer and then entered the command wmic path ....but it dosent work i only see an error nothing else.can anyone help ?ThxKind Regards!Ahmad Rahil Ali...
  5. CMD for product key error

CMD for product key error: hello i just wanted to find my product key i lost the box and .... i tried the command promote I run it as administer and then entered the command wmic path ....but it dosent work i only see an error nothing else.can anyone help ?ThxKind Regards!Ahmad Rahil Ali...
  6. How to retrieve files that won’t transfer/backup in WinRE, cmd notepad, xcopy, “Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrieve files that won’t transfer/backup in WinRE, cmd notepad, xcopy, “Error...: Greetings,I’m posting since I’m at my wits end with this and tried every suggestion I could find. Thank those previously who posted and responded in the comments. I’ve spent hours testing and trying the suggestions from threads such...
  7. How to retrieve files that won’t transfer/backup in WinRE, cmd notepad, xcopy, “Error...

How to retrieve files that won’t transfer/backup in WinRE, cmd notepad, xcopy, “Error...: Greetings,I’m posting since I’m at my wits end with this and tried every suggestion I could find. Thank those previously who posted and responded in the comments. I’ve spent hours testing and trying the suggestions from threads such...
  8. diskpart has encountered an error: data error cyclic redundancy check using cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    diskpart has encountered an error: data error cyclic redundancy check using cmd: why is windows setup can't new create partition when all space is available on on unalloacted space? & also can't create partition primary using cmd ? displays diskpart has encountered an error: data error cyclic redundancy check. can some body pls assist with this matter....
  9. diskpart has encountered an error: data error cyclic redundancy check using cmd

diskpart has encountered an error: data error cyclic redundancy check using cmd: why is windows setup can't new create partition when all space is available on on unalloacted space? & also can't create partition primary using cmd ? displays diskpart has encountered an error: data error cyclic redundancy check. can some body pls assist with this matter....
  10. diskpart has encountered an error: data error cyclic redundancy check using cmd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade