Windows 10: Windows cmd.exe opening up youtube video

Discus and support Windows cmd.exe opening up youtube video in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. There is something wrong with my computer. I was trying to install discord.js using cmd.exe using the pip install discord.js command. And what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KrisZhang6, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Windows cmd.exe opening up youtube video

Hi. There is something wrong with my computer. I was trying to install discord.js using cmd.exe using the pip install discord.js command. And what happens is it opens up a youtube video and rick and rolls me below is attached video of the recreation of the senirio senirio? Please help me. If this is a virus how do I fix it?

:)

KrisZhang6, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Ian Sal Win User

Upload Video in Youtube

Hi,

Internet Explorer 11 in Windows Phone 8.1 comes together with the File Picker which let’s you select and upload files. You can make use of the same to upload videos to YouTube. Follow these steps:

• Login in to your Google Account.
    • Open YouTube.com/upload
    • Tap on Select files to upload and choose the video file that you want to upload.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Apr 6, 2021
  3. S.cloris Win User
    Youtube Audio and Video go out of sync in Chrome

Just as a confirmation, do other video broadcast websites have the same problem?

If it only happens to YouTube, you could refer to the following steps:

1. Delete all your cookies and cached images from chrome for all time.
    2. Sign out of your Google account and open YouTube.
    3. Open YouTube and click settings in the top right and sign into your account from there. (it will look really weird to do, not like the usual login for your account).
    4. Once this is done close the tab you used to login to YouTube.
    5. Open a new tab and open YouTube again (either through favourites or typing it in).
    6. Sign into your account via the button in the top right corner and the issue should be fixed.

Source: YouTube videos audio out of sync!!!

If it is common, reinstall the graphics drivers and try with a shorter HDMI cable.

Hope these are helpful.

S.cloris, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Windows cmd.exe opening up youtube video

youtube videos

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand that you are facing the issue with playing videos on you tube.I will certainly help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting, I would like you to answer the following question:

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you able to watch other videos (other than YouTube or in other websites)?

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1

I suggest you to refer to this section: Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-11

Method 2

Turn off hardware acceleration.

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

To turn off hardware acceleration

• open Internet Explorer for the desktop.
    • Tap or click the Tools button.
    • Tap or click Internet Options.
    • Tap or click the
      Advanced
      tab.
    • Select Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.
    • Tap or click OK. You must
      close and reopen Internet Explorer for changes to take effect.

Please Get back to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows cmd.exe opening up youtube video

1. Windows cmd.exe opening up youtube video - Similar Threads - cmd exe opening

2. YouTube Video for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube Video for...: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkktSZ8gOQ&pp=ygUfQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSBhbCBvdGhhaW0gbWFsbA%3D%3D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLpsEQ14hQ&pp=ygUeQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSA4NDQ1IGFsIHJhYmF0...
  3. YouTube Video for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube Video for...: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkktSZ8gOQ&pp=ygUfQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSBhbCBvdGhhaW0gbWFsbA%3D%3D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLpsEQ14hQ&pp=ygUeQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSA4NDQ1IGFsIHJhYmF0...
  4. Unable to open regedit, cmd or any .exe files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open regedit, cmd or any .exe files: Hi, I am encountering a problem that the default app of .exe files has been changed.While I did some research that many of the solutions suggest that I can reset it via cmd or regedit. However, my oc doesn't let me open any of those.Everytime I choose to open regedit or cmd....
  5. Unable to open regedit, cmd or any .exe files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open regedit, cmd or any .exe files: Hi, I am encountering a problem that the default app of .exe files has been changed.While I did some research that many of the solutions suggest that I can reset it via cmd or regedit. However, my oc doesn't let me open any of those.Everytime I choose to open regedit or cmd....
  6. Unable to open regedit, cmd or any .exe files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can't open .exe files anymore and can't open cmd or regedit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open .exe files anymore and can't open cmd or regedit: Hi, I can't open .exe file anymore. When I double click on I have this pop up asking how I want to open .exe file. Do you know how I can fix this problem whereas I can't open cmd or regedit ? [IMG] [IMG]...
  8. youtube videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    youtube videos: For some reason when I click on to watch a youtube video it gives me this message. The address wasn’t understood Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (rtsp) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context....
  9. X:\windows\system32\cmd. Exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    X:\windows\system32\cmd. Exe: Bonjour j'ai un problème avec mon pc (un lenovo yoga 300). À la fin d'une mise à jour, j'ai dû redémarrer mon pc et après le redémarrage je tombe sur une page qui me demande de choisir en l'option *Dépannage ou *Éteindre le pc. [IMG] J'ai donc essayé l'option dépannage:...
  10. YouTube Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube Videos: I have a new PC with fully updated software. All websites work great, EXCEPT YouTube. I cannot play YouTube Videos. Do I have to switch to Chrome to use YouTube? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos/e6c7bff6-7334-4230-855a-e3aee895b0ba