Windows 10: Windows COA Sticker shows Home, Pro installed

Discus and support Windows COA Sticker shows Home, Pro installed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We purchased a refurbished PC online that has Windows 10 Pro installed. However, the COA sticker says Windows Home. I was told I didn't need the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MattBurks, Sep 29, 2020.

1. MattBurks Win User

Windows COA Sticker shows Home, Pro installed

We purchased a refurbished PC online that has Windows 10 Pro installed. However, the COA sticker says Windows Home. I was told I didn't need the sticker to be correct when I inquired about the discrepancy. Is this correct? Or was I cheated?

This PC will be used in a business setting where licensing compliance may be an issue.

Thanks,
    Matt

:)

MattBurks, Sep 29, 2020

2. COA Stickers

Hello:

Can you please provide me the right contact/ team alias who can support any COA sticker-related questions?

Thanks,

Ann

Ann MereilleFajardo, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Windows COA Sticker shows Home, Pro installed

Windows COA

Long story short,

I have this Laptop preinstalled Windows 8 PRO

A microsoft employee is inquiring (for license compliance) about this machine's COA and asking repeatedly about COA sticker. I can't find it anywhere. It says in BIOS it has Windows 8 preinstalled, but I can't find COA sticker. And yeah, I upgraded this to Windows 10 Pro without hassle a few months ago.

I'm sure this machine has genuine license, but if I can't find the GODDAMNED STICKER EVERYWHERE!

Before I lose my patience to him (already explained but he is insisting), tell me what should I do?

trashcanbin10, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows COA Sticker shows Home, Pro installed

1. Windows COA Sticker shows Home, Pro installed - Similar Threads - COA Sticker shows

2. Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key: I'm trying to activate Windows 10 Pro on a refurbished HP Z420. There is what appears to be an authentic COA sticker on the top of the box. There is no indication of the usual 25-digit product key, but there is a 23 digit number along the top of one of the UPCs exhibiting a...
  3. Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key: I'm trying to activate Windows 10 Pro on a refurbished HP Z420. There is what appears to be an authentic COA sticker on the top of the box. There is no indication of the usual 25-digit product key, but there is a 23 digit number along the top of one of the UPCs exhibiting a...
  4. Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. dodgy coa sticker question

dodgy coa sticker question: Hello, i have a quite strange dilema. About 2 years ago i bought used dell computer with windows 7 coa sticker on it. it didn't seem much of a stretch it would be actual oryginal sticker that came with the pc, and it activated with no problems even though i had to guess some...
  6. Is this COA sticker design legit?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this COA sticker design legit?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jarh95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmp8bq/is_this_coa_sticker_design_legit/
  7. Windows 10 Pro COA question

Windows 10 Pro COA question: Hi, I recently purchased a copy of Windows 10 from a large (I think reputable) online retailer. I am trying to verify that I did purchase a genuine US version. The COA has this printed on it: WIN PRO 10 32-BIT/64-BIT ENGLISH USB RS I went to Microsoft's How to Tell...
  8. Successfully activated Win10 Using Win7 COA Sticker Key today

Successfully activated Win10 Using Win7 COA Sticker Key today: The title of my Windows Enterprise Desktop blog post for today says it all: Win7 Still Activates Win10 2/27/18. Cheers! --Ed-- 105121
  9. [SOLVED]Windows 7 Home x64 - COA sticker

[SOLVED]Windows 7 Home x64 - COA sticker: Hello. I have installed Win7 from scratch. Activated it ok using a COA sticker at the bottom of the laptop. Installed all Windows Update updates. I ran gatherosstate thing and generated a genuineticket.xml file. Format. Installed w10 from scratch (clean). No connection to...
  10. No Win 10 entitlement on Dell PCs COA sticker "Win 7 Pro OA India"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Win 10 entitlement on Dell PCs COA sticker "Win 7 Pro OA India": Unable to get Win 10 entitlement on Dell PCs COA sticker "Win 7 Pro OA India" I used an answer XML that didnt work too well and had to remove a few fields from it as WSIM would not validate those fields. Now this is the F up.. Not a single of my Genuine Dell machines...