Windows 10: Windows Color Management, Night Light Completely Nonfunctional after Upgrading to Windows 11

Discus and support Windows Color Management, Night Light Completely Nonfunctional after Upgrading to Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After upgrading to Windows 11, windows color management and night light are completely nonfunctional. If I go to calibrate colors, changing the color... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by W H_2, Jun 19, 2024.

1. W H_2 Win User

Windows Color Management, Night Light Completely Nonfunctional after Upgrading to Windows 11

After upgrading to Windows 11, windows color management and night light are completely nonfunctional. If I go to calibrate colors, changing the color or gamma does absolutely nothing. This is true whether or not I have drivers for my GPU RTX 4090 from Nvidia or the default windows update one. Reverting to Windows 10 didn't even fix the issue! It just completely broke when I upgraded to 11 and I can't seem to fix it at all. The issue persists in Safe Mode.

:)

W H_2, Jun 19, 2024
  2. Esenthel Win User

Windows Night Light resets Color Saturation in Intel Graphics Control Panel

Windows Night Light resets Color Saturation in Intel Graphics Control Panel

Steps to reproduce:

Open Intel Graphics Control Panel

Set Color saturation to -15

Apply, OK, Close

Open Windows Night Light

Turn On

Turn Off

Close

Open Intel Graphics Control Panel

Color saturation is back to 0

Dell XPS 9570

Windows 10 1803

Intel 24.20.100.6287

Esenthel, Jun 19, 2024
  3. Night Light problems

• Click start and then settings.
    • Click system.
    • Click Display.
    • And you'll find night light there.
    • And if u want to change the color click night light settings.

derpygamer, Jun 19, 2024
  4. Windows Color Management, Night Light Completely Nonfunctional after Upgrading to Windows 11

Night light not working

Hi,

Night Light is still listed as a known issue on the update History page.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/status-windows-10-1903

Gamma ramps, color profiles, and night light settings do not apply in some cases

Microsoft has identified some scenarios where gamma ramps, color profiles and night light settings may stop working.

The only thing you can do is to wait to get this fixed.

Sumit-Windows Insider MVP, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

Windows Color Management, Night Light Completely Nonfunctional after Upgrading to Windows 11

1. Windows Color Management, Night Light Completely Nonfunctional after Upgrading to Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Color Management Night

2. Windows Color Management, Night Light Completely Nonfunctional after Upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Color Management, Night Light Completely Nonfunctional after Upgrading to Windows 11: After upgrading to Windows 11, windows color management and night light are completely nonfunctional. If I go to calibrate colors, changing the color or gamma does absolutely nothing. This is true whether or not I have drivers for my GPU RTX 4090 from Nvidia or the default...
  3. Windows 11, Night light issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Night light issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue with night light.So, to start off I use schedule option, it works fine but only one-way.It turns on without any issues at sunset, however, when I get on my pc at morning I typically leave it on all the time, its still on with night light and...
  4. Windows 11, Night light issue

Windows 11, Night light issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue with night light.So, to start off I use schedule option, it works fine but only one-way.It turns on without any issues at sunset, however, when I get on my pc at morning I typically leave it on all the time, its still on with night light and...
  5. Windows 11 Color Management Completely Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Color Management Completely Broken: For the life of me I can't understand how Microsoft could release a new version of Windows and neglect color management. It is completely broken in Windows 11. That means I can't accurately profile my monitor, create icc profiles, use any Adobe product that requires color...
  6. Windows 11 Color Management Completely Broken

Windows 11 Color Management Completely Broken: For the life of me I can't understand how Microsoft could release a new version of Windows and neglect color management. It is completely broken in Windows 11. That means I can't accurately profile my monitor, create icc profiles, use any Adobe product that requires color...
  7. Windows Night Light Issue/Color is now Bright Green

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Night Light Issue/Color is now Bright Green: I just recently installed a RTX 2070 Super video card. I noticed the night light on my M50-C1 T.V. is now bright green. The night light is fine on my PC Monitor. It is normally red. I've been messing with the Nvidia Control Panel settings in an attempt to fix the problem....
  8. night light completly disabled after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    night light completly disabled after update: after updating windows to latest version both night light switch in action center and in settings completely unable to access please help me fix this, facing eye irritation during night...
  9. Windows 10 Night Light on after sunrise

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 Night Light on after sunrise: I just noticed this morning that Night Light is still on after sunrise. The settings indicate "on until sunrise (7:25 AM)" and it's 10:22 AM. I use the "sunset to sunrise" schedule. Rebooting doesn't fix it. Any ideas? 150226
  10. NIGHT LIGHT Windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    NIGHT LIGHT Windows: NIGHT LIGHT not working on my Laptop, the option is blocked it looks gray, I can not use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light-windows/39bee80d-8416-411d-965f-819efed997a7