Windows 10: Windows Colors Palette

Discus and support Windows Colors Palette in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Under Settings>Personalization>Colors, the Windows Colors palette labels do not match the actual tile colors. E.g., when hovering the cursor over the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Embaixador, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Windows Colors Palette

Under Settings>Personalization>Colors, the Windows Colors palette labels do not match the actual tile colors. E.g., when hovering the cursor over the "Default Blue," the tile is actually orange! None of the labels represent the actual colors displayed. How can that palette be reset or repaired?

:)

Embaixador, Jul 9, 2020

2. windows 10 Color Palette

Hello

I'm using WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE edition, I can not find black color in windows Color Palette. I have some eye problem and setting up black color help me to use better this. please guide me how I should add this to color palette or where I can find it.

thanks for your attention with best regards

ShahinFathi, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Color palette on Paint 3D app is full cannot add more colors

I am using paint 3D on my surface pro 6 and I've maxed out the colors on the color palette. I've tried changing the custom colors by tapping on the color and when the editor opens up I double tap on the new color I want and it doesn't save to the palette
    as suggested in other forums. please advise

***Original title: Paint 3D surface pro 6- color palette full. Unable to add new colors.***

shelleyiverson, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Windows Colors Palette

windows 10 Color Palette

hi .. I thought its like a choosing color pick in photoshop palette ! but its not like that way I do !!! when I point to corner left in color palette to choose black it says it is not support color but I don't know why and how .. I see black color in other
    windows ENTERPRISE that install in other pc as a default selective color .. but in my edition its not there !!!! funny !!

background has it but in COLOR option no !!

ShahinFathi, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows Colors Palette

1. Windows Colors Palette - Similar Threads - Colors Palette

2. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  3. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  4. Why have the calendar category colors changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why have the calendar category colors changed?: Today when I opened my calendar, the category colors were all changed. They are muted and look very nice - however I can't tell the difference between categories. There used to be a yellow that is now a muted tan, which looks very close to what used to be brown and orange. If...
  5. Why have the calendar category colors changed?

Why have the calendar category colors changed?: Today when I opened my calendar, the category colors were all changed. They are muted and look very nice - however I can't tell the difference between categories. There used to be a yellow that is now a muted tan, which looks very close to what used to be brown and orange. If...
  6. Keyboard and Color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Color: Hello, My keyboard is not responding on my pc I changed the keyboard and it's still not working. Also, I'm getting grayish colors on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-color/b2b0c721-9b03-4fc4-80f8-c2803a7042ab
  7. Keyboard and Color

Keyboard and Color: Hello, My keyboard is not responding on my pc I changed the keyboard and it's still not working. Also, I'm getting grayish colors on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-color/b2b0c721-9b03-4fc4-80f8-c2803a7042ab
  8. Color palette on Paint 3D app is full cannot add more colors

Color palette on Paint 3D app is full cannot add more colors: I am using paint 3D on my surface pro 6 and I've maxed out the colors on the color palette. I've tried changing the custom colors by tapping on the color and when the editor opens up I double tap on the new color I want and it doesn't save to the palette as suggested in other...
  9. Paint 3D surface pro 6- color palette full. Unable to add new colors.

Paint 3D surface pro 6- color palette full. Unable to add new colors.: I am using paint 3D on my surface pro 6 and I've maxed out the colors on the color palette. I've tried changing the custom colors by tapping on the color and when the editor opens up I double tap on the new color I want and it doesn't save to the palette as suggested in other...
  10. windows 10 Color Palette

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 Color Palette: Hello I'm using WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE edition, I can not find black color in windows Color Palette. I have some eye problem and setting up black color help me to use better this. please guide me how I should add this to color palette or where I can find it. thanks for...