Windows 10: Windows Command Line

Discus and support Windows Command Line in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Mine is a 64 bit operating systemMy question is regarding the command prompt.BackgroundI am using Apache flume technology where i am running a command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Raj Aditya Kumar, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Windows Command Line

Mine is a 64 bit operating systemMy question is regarding the command prompt.BackgroundI am using Apache flume technology where i am running a command line argument from flume which is a more command in windows. So we need to the exec to execute the more command. So i am wanting to execute the coomand more sample.txt. The same command would work from CMD but when we execute from Flume, we need the execIssueIt says that cannot run program "more". So my thought is that in the command, instead of just specifying "more" , we need to specify the entire path where the "more" program is located. I am

:)

Raj Aditya Kumar, Aug 18, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows Command Line :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 18, 2022
  4. RavenMind Win User

Windows Command Line

Command line/tab

Hello. I've looked everywhere I can think of and can't seem to find a list of command line commands. Does such a list exist, and if so does anyone know where I can find it?

Also, I read in an older post that a command to let you open GPU-Z to a specific tab was going to be included in the next release. I was just wondering if that is the case and if so, how do I use it?

Thanks very much for a wonderful piece of software! *Smile Windows Command Line :)

RM

RavenMind, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

Windows Command Line

1. Windows Command Line - Similar Threads - Command Line

2. Can’t get out of safe mode - safe mode boots to command prompt line. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get out of safe mode - safe mode boots to command prompt line. Help?: I suspected my pc had malware on it so I changed the boot settings in msconfig to safe boot and alternate shell. When I login on safe mode, the only thing displayed is a system32 command prompt. When I exit out of the command prompt the only thing displayed is a black screen....
  3. Can’t get out of safe mode - safe mode boots to command prompt line. Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t get out of safe mode - safe mode boots to command prompt line. Help?: I suspected my pc had malware on it so I changed the boot settings in msconfig to safe boot and alternate shell. When I login on safe mode, the only thing displayed is a system32 command prompt. When I exit out of the command prompt the only thing displayed is a black screen....
  4. Can’t get out of safe mode - safe mode boots to command prompt line. Help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Visual Basic Command Line Compilervbc is consuming100% of my CPU while Computer starts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Basic Command Line Compilervbc is consuming100% of my CPU while Computer starts: Hi Community!When I turn on my PC, the Visual Basic Command Line Compiler vbc immediately consumes 100% CPU, and I'm unsure why this issue is occurring. I've already scanned for malware and viruses using Windows Defender, but no threats were found. As a developer, I...
  6. Visual Basic Command Line Compilervbc is consuming100% of my CPU while Computer starts

Visual Basic Command Line Compilervbc is consuming100% of my CPU while Computer starts: Hi Community!When I turn on my PC, the Visual Basic Command Line Compiler vbc immediately consumes 100% CPU, and I'm unsure why this issue is occurring. I've already scanned for malware and viruses using Windows Defender, but no threats were found. As a developer, I...
  7. Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?: I like the new Text Actions option in the new snipping tool and is really helpful for my work.Is there a way to programmaticallycommand line open an image file with snipping tool and extract the text with new Text Actions ?Expected Snipping tool to open with image but it...
  8. Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?

Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?: I like the new Text Actions option in the new snipping tool and is really helpful for my work.Is there a way to programmaticallycommand line open an image file with snipping tool and extract the text with new Text Actions ?Expected Snipping tool to open with image but it...
  9. CBS.logs Problems Repairing a Command Line Prompt .INK, Overlapping Directories, Help?

CBS.logs Problems Repairing a Command Line Prompt .INK, Overlapping Directories, Help?: CBS.logs I use to have Overlapping Directories now I have a Command Prompt that cannot be repaired.I copied parts of the places I could find that was not being repaired and I will paste it below. Maybe you can help me find this Android device in this stuff or where I could...
  10. CBS.logs Problems Repairing a Command Line Prompt .INK, Overlapping Directories, Help?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CBS.logs Problems Repairing a Command Line Prompt .INK, Overlapping Directories, Help?: CBS.logs I use to have Overlapping Directories now I have a Command Prompt that cannot be repaired.I copied parts of the places I could find that was not being repaired and I will paste it below. Maybe you can help me find this Android device in this stuff or where I could...