Windows 10: Windows Command processor ,Is it malware or necessary part?

Discus and support Windows Command processor ,Is it malware or necessary part? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When i open the chrome browser lots of WCP process run parallel in background and my laptop is freezing sometime .How to resolve this issue? I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DhananjayaKurukulasooriya, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Windows Command processor ,Is it malware or necessary part?

When i open the chrome browser lots of WCP process run parallel in background and my laptop is freezing sometime .How to resolve this issue?

I attached a screenshot of the task manger below.

Windows Command processor ,Is it malware or necessary part? 90ed5df9-7668-4552-9f23-faeb8d53686e?upload=true.jpg

:)

DhananjayaKurukulasooriya, Aug 29, 2019

2. Is Windows Command Processor a legitimate part of Win10 or is it a malware?

Is Windows Command Processor a legitimate part of Win10 or is it a malware? If it is a malware, how to best remove it?

ckbhatia22, Aug 29, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Is Windows Command Processor a legitimate part of Win10 or is it a malware?

The command processor is part of Windows. It's a user interface for entering commands.

You can enter the commands yourself. So can a hacker who has invaded your computer.

BulldogXX, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Windows Command processor ,Is it malware or necessary part?

Is Windows Command Processor a part of Windows or is it spyware?

I am not having any problem but seek clarification on the identity of a file called Windows Command Processor which appears in my Start Up sequence. I have assumed it to be the cmd.exe program that runs the command prompt but various resources on the Internet
    suggest that it is Spyware. Is Windows Command Processor a working part of Windows or is it Spyware as suggested by numerous sources on the web?

I ran System File Checker and got the following result: "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations." I have also run Microsoft Safety Scanner and no spyware or viruses were detected; likewise, I have run Malwarebytes and no spyware
    has been found.

Is Windows Command Processor a safe file?

Joseph AGrasso, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows Command processor ,Is it malware or necessary part?

1. Windows Command processor ,Is it malware or necessary part? - Similar Threads - Command processor malware

2. Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager: Every time I turn on my computer I look at task manager and see that the windows command processor task is running and is using up a significant amount of my ram, how do I fix this?I ran FRST scan and these are my log files, I would appreciate a fixlist.txt for these...
  3. Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager: Every time I turn on my computer I look at task manager and see that the windows command processor task is running and is using up a significant amount of my ram, how do I fix this?I ran FRST scan and these are my log files, I would appreciate a fixlist.txt for these...
  4. Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Signing into Windows Command Processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing into Windows Command Processor: When using Command Prompt to gain access as an administrator my password is not being accepted. Also, it takes me to Windows Command Procesc Signing into Windows Command Processor for me to sign into my Windows account but does not let me do so.Signing into my Owner account...
  6. Windows command processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows command processor: My Windows Command Processcor take to much memory than usualI tried sfc /scannow and it solve a problem, repair it but its didn't workI endtask it many but it keep turn on and take memoryWhat can i do to fix it ?...
  7. Windows command processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows command processor: My Windows Command Processcor take to much memory than usualI tried sfc /scannow and it solve a problem, repair it but its didn't workI endtask it many but it keep turn on and take memoryWhat can i do to fix it ?...
  8. Windows command processor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Window Command Processor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Window Command Processor: The Window Command Processor Pop up window keeps popping up. Is this a virus or is this normal. Also, Does it have an affect on my Wifi connect? Thanks...
  10. Windows Command Processor Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Command Processor Problem: For a while now I have been having a windows command processor appear on my task bar and in my task manager, this command processor is constantly disappearing and reappearing so I cannot exit out of it or even end the process, I have received help from customer support about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows command processor in startup