Windows 10: Windows Command Processor keeps popping up

Discus and support Windows Command Processor keeps popping up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Command Processor keeps popping up and closing multiple times a second with multiple instances. It doesn't stay long enough for me to be able... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MIKE INFAMOUS, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Windows Command Processor keeps popping up

Windows Command Processor keeps popping up and closing multiple times a second with multiple instances. It doesn't stay long enough for me to be able to find out what is going on. Any possible fixes would be fantastic.

:)

MIKE INFAMOUS, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows Command Processor keeps popping up :)

Naki, Aug 8, 2018
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Windows Command Processor keeps popping up

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows Command Processor keeps popping up

1. Windows Command Processor keeps popping up - Similar Threads - Command Processor keeps

2. Windows Command Processor keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Command Processor keeps popping up: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, recently out of nowhere this Windows Command Processor thing keeps popping up every second, I have no idea what caused this or what is happening and I literally cant use my computer anymore because it keeps popping up every single second. How can I...
  3. Command promt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command promt keeps popping up: I use windows 11 and for months now I have been having issues with a cmd promt appearing on my screen and I have to close out of it manually and it has been very bothersome. The name of the the cmd promt is long but it includes the name "system 32" most times it is completely...
  4. Command promt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command promt keeps popping up: I use windows 11 and for months now I have been having issues with a cmd promt appearing on my screen and I have to close out of it manually and it has been very bothersome. The name of the the cmd promt is long but it includes the name "system 32" most times it is completely...
  5. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt keeps popping up: CMD windows C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Roaming\foxcif.exe how can i get rid of this window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/63b7e654-e3cb-4666-b62c-117854236ae0
  6. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command prompt keeps popping up: CMD windows C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Roaming\foxcif.exe how can i get rid of this window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/63b7e654-e3cb-4666-b62c-117854236ae0
  7. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. command window keeps popping up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    command window keeps popping up: the command window keeps opening and forcing to minimize the games and i have to open it form the taskbar or it suddenly opens alone without opening any application it shows the path : C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\wheadsuand it doesnt shows any commands, it opens and...
  9. Windows Processor keeps popping up in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Processor keeps popping up in Windows 10: Windows Processor keeps popping up even after a complete re-install of Windows 10 Ran Scannow as administrator but no problems found. Attempted DISM get error 87. Any ideas? Thanks....
  10. Command prompt keeps popping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command prompt keeps popping up: Command prompt keeps popping up. Have tried several spyware programs, with no success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/67ef2307-45f9-4bef-9cd7-6d56d202db74"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows command processor keeps popping up

2. why windows command processor pops up