Windows 10: Windows Command Prompt

Discus and support Windows Command Prompt in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A windows command prompt sometimes appears and disappears just as suddenly on my Windows 11.It isn't hindering any task or anything,but I am curious as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MahnoorUmar Khan, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Windows Command Prompt

A windows command prompt sometimes appears and disappears just as suddenly on my Windows 11.It isn't hindering any task or anything,but I am curious as to why this prompt appears.Is there a virus or a failed update,perhaps?And my laptop also deadlocks sometimes. It is i3 core 8 HP Pavilion,and this deadlock issue happens sometimes and stresses me out.Will be grateful for help regarding both matters.

:)

MahnoorUmar Khan, Mar 25, 2022
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Mar 25, 2022
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Mar 25, 2022
  4. Bree Win User

Windows Command Prompt

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Thema:

Windows Command Prompt

1. Windows Command Prompt - Similar Threads - Command Prompt

2. command prompt pops up and disappears just after opening windows 10 laptop,what sould i do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    command prompt pops up and disappears just after opening windows 10 laptop,what sould i do...: please help me in this troubleshooting... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-pops-up-and-disappears-just-after/be6ba1a1-bedb-407e-b65a-c78ee9ab4162
  3. command prompt pops up and disappears just after opening windows 10 laptop,what sould i do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    command prompt pops up and disappears just after opening windows 10 laptop,what sould i do...: please help me in this troubleshooting... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-pops-up-and-disappears-just-after/be6ba1a1-bedb-407e-b65a-c78ee9ab4162
  4. Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...: As mentioned in the title, I have used the 'cl' <insert.exe> command to generate and executable from source, the initial program works very well with no issue. Its not a source code issue from the C program but a security issue from within Windows.The executable then creates...
  5. Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...

Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...: As mentioned in the title, I have used the 'cl' <insert.exe> command to generate and executable from source, the initial program works very well with no issue. Its not a source code issue from the C program but a security issue from within Windows.The executable then creates...
  6. Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I need help with getting uuid from command prompt. Critical error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with getting uuid from command prompt. Critical error: When I use any of the commands to get the UUID the command prompt gives me output of:Node - COPYSTRIKEDname most possibly of the node I think ERROR: Description = Critical errorPlease someone help me if they know how to fix this. I am not that educated around command prompt...
  8. I need help with getting uuid from command prompt. Critical error

I need help with getting uuid from command prompt. Critical error: When I use any of the commands to get the UUID the command prompt gives me output of:Node - COPYSTRIKEDname most possibly of the node I think ERROR: Description = Critical errorPlease someone help me if they know how to fix this. I am not that educated around command prompt...
  9. CBS.logs Problems Repairing a Command Line Prompt .INK, Overlapping Directories, Help?

CBS.logs Problems Repairing a Command Line Prompt .INK, Overlapping Directories, Help?: CBS.logs I use to have Overlapping Directories now I have a Command Prompt that cannot be repaired.I copied parts of the places I could find that was not being repaired and I will paste it below. Maybe you can help me find this Android device in this stuff or where I could...
  10. CBS.logs Problems Repairing a Command Line Prompt .INK, Overlapping Directories, Help?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CBS.logs Problems Repairing a Command Line Prompt .INK, Overlapping Directories, Help?: CBS.logs I use to have Overlapping Directories now I have a Command Prompt that cannot be repaired.I copied parts of the places I could find that was not being repaired and I will paste it below. Maybe you can help me find this Android device in this stuff or where I could...