Windows 10: Windows command window

Discus and support Windows command window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Helloo, i have just installed windows 10 ,and i'm signed in by My microsoft account . when i use the command prompt ,i encounter some issues regarding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HeBa Haggag, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Windows command window

Helloo, i have just installed windows 10 ,and i'm signed in by My microsoft account .

when i use the command prompt ,i encounter some issues regarding (Permission) when i use it for downloading ,

one way to do that is to run the cmd as administrator ;

Question is >>How i make it always running as administrator ? instead of doing this step each time i use it .

Thanks in advance

:)

HeBa Haggag, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows command window :)

Naki, Mar 7, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Windows command window

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows command window

1. Windows command window - Similar Threads - command window

2. Windows Command Processor is taking 2gb ram usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Command Processor is taking 2gb ram usage: My pc windows command processor is taking more than 2gb ram usage when i use applications? please help to remove thisI viewed other threads also in this forum that addresses the same need but i need personal help.Thanks...
  3. Windows Command Processor is taking 2gb ram usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Command Processor is taking 2gb ram usage: My pc windows command processor is taking more than 2gb ram usage when i use applications? please help to remove thisI viewed other threads also in this forum that addresses the same need but i need personal help.Thanks...
  4. Windows 11 applications are not working,settings, task manager,command prompt,no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 applications are not working,settings, task manager,command prompt,no...: Just installed windows 11 on a new computer. Everything was working fine and did all updates and restarts I was prompted to do. Now when I log in nothing works, I can't restart from task bar, I can't shut down I can't open settings, I can't open task manager. I can't search...
  5. Windows 11 applications are not working,settings, task manager,command prompt,no...

Windows 11 applications are not working,settings, task manager,command prompt,no...: Just installed windows 11 on a new computer. Everything was working fine and did all updates and restarts I was prompted to do. Now when I log in nothing works, I can't restart from task bar, I can't shut down I can't open settings, I can't open task manager. I can't search...
  6. Windows Command Processor takes up a lot of memory everytime I turn on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Command Processor takes up a lot of memory everytime I turn on my laptop: windows command processor takes up a lot of memory evertime I turn on my laptop. is this still normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-command-processor-takes-up-a-lot-of-memory/7c252cfb-3a5c-4fbe-8c84-bd6263dbea7e
  7. Windows Command Processor takes up a lot of memory everytime I turn on my laptop

Windows Command Processor takes up a lot of memory everytime I turn on my laptop: windows command processor takes up a lot of memory evertime I turn on my laptop. is this still normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-command-processor-takes-up-a-lot-of-memory/7c252cfb-3a5c-4fbe-8c84-bd6263dbea7e
  8. How do I stop Windows SVChost from commandeering port 67?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Windows SVChost from commandeering port 67?: The PID for SVChost.exe -p random generated will auto-restart no matter what I try to do and subsequently blocks another application that needs to uses port 67 BOOTP. I have tried manually interrupting the processes through task manager, CMD, services and any other tidbits...
  9. How do I stop Windows SVChost from commandeering port 67?

How do I stop Windows SVChost from commandeering port 67?: The PID for SVChost.exe -p random generated will auto-restart no matter what I try to do and subsequently blocks another application that needs to uses port 67 BOOTP. I have tried manually interrupting the processes through task manager, CMD, services and any other tidbits...
  10. How do I stop Windows SVChost from commandeering port 67?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing