Windows 10: Windows command window

Discus and support Windows command window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Helloo, i have just installed windows 10 ,and i'm signed in by My microsoft account . when i use the command prompt ,i encounter some issues regarding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HeBa Haggag, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Windows command window

Helloo, i have just installed windows 10 ,and i'm signed in by My microsoft account .

when i use the command prompt ,i encounter some issues regarding (Permission) when i use it for downloading ,

one way to do that is to run the cmd as administrator ;

Question is >>How i make it always running as administrator ? instead of doing this step each time i use it .

Thanks in advance

:)

HeBa Haggag, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows command window :)

Naki, Mar 7, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Windows command window

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows command window

1. Windows command window - Similar Threads - command window

2. How do I enable Windows firewall Defender by using command prompt? Error code 10107

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enable Windows firewall Defender by using command prompt? Error code 10107: Windows Firewall Defender stop my computer from using Internet. I also tried to resolve the problem using command prompt I typed "netsh advfirewall set profiles state on" to enable firewall,but there was an error code 10107 fail to start. Please help me with this problem.I...
  3. How do I enable Windows firewall Defender by using command prompt? Error code 10107

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I enable Windows firewall Defender by using command prompt? Error code 10107: Windows Firewall Defender stop my computer from using Internet. I also tried to resolve the problem using command prompt I typed "netsh advfirewall set profiles state on" to enable firewall,but there was an error code 10107 fail to start. Please help me with this problem.I...
  4. How do I enable Windows firewall Defender by using command prompt? Error code 10107

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Command prompt opening on windows install screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt opening on windows install screen: In windows installer we used to access cmd by pressing shift + F10. Now it does not work. Does its support removed? Shortcut changed on some other issue?I tried many times and on many devices. Same every where.This screen. Both when updating or installing fresh....
  6. Command prompt opening on windows install screen

Command prompt opening on windows install screen: In windows installer we used to access cmd by pressing shift + F10. Now it does not work. Does its support removed? Shortcut changed on some other issue?I tried many times and on many devices. Same every where.This screen. Both when updating or installing fresh....
  7. Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...: Usually my battery used to last for 5-6hrs now for a week it only last 1.5-2hrs , please help and how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-after-windows-update-windows-command/a95f121b-4798-4f02-861a-8fd39eede74b
  8. Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...

Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...: Usually my battery used to last for 5-6hrs now for a week it only last 1.5-2hrs , please help and how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-after-windows-update-windows-command/a95f121b-4798-4f02-861a-8fd39eede74b
  9. Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?: I've recently had issues with my laptop only 3 years old. I installed the latest windows 11 update a couple of weeks ago and since then, my computer is not booting up correctly. For example, I push the power button and the keyboard lights up but there is no display on the...
  10. Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?

Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?: I've recently had issues with my laptop only 3 years old. I installed the latest windows 11 update a couple of weeks ago and since then, my computer is not booting up correctly. For example, I push the power button and the keyboard lights up but there is no display on the...