Windows 10: Windows command window

Discus and support Windows command window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Helloo, i have just installed windows 10 ,and i'm signed in by My microsoft account . when i use the command prompt ,i encounter some issues regarding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HeBa Haggag, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Windows command window

Helloo, i have just installed windows 10 ,and i'm signed in by My microsoft account .

when i use the command prompt ,i encounter some issues regarding (Permission) when i use it for downloading ,

one way to do that is to run the cmd as administrator ;

Question is >>How i make it always running as administrator ? instead of doing this step each time i use it .

Thanks in advance

:)

HeBa Haggag, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows command window :)

Naki, Mar 7, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Windows command window

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows command window

1. Windows command window - Similar Threads - command window

2. BSOD keep occuring on Computer. No Command Prompt Worked, Replaced SSD and windows wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD keep occuring on Computer. No Command Prompt Worked, Replaced SSD and windows wont...: So my sister's laptop kept getting the BSOD. At first I tried to factory reset the pc, wipe everything off and install windows. When I tried to do that, it prompt me with a message telling me I cant do that, or something went wrong while i tried to reset it. I've tried...
  3. BSOD keep occuring on Computer. No Command Prompt Worked, Replaced SSD and windows wont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD keep occuring on Computer. No Command Prompt Worked, Replaced SSD and windows wont...: So my sister's laptop kept getting the BSOD. At first I tried to factory reset the pc, wipe everything off and install windows. When I tried to do that, it prompt me with a message telling me I cant do that, or something went wrong while i tried to reset it. I've tried...
  4. Invoke-command Access denied on Windows 11 but works with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invoke-command Access denied on Windows 11 but works with Windows 10: I'm trying to connect to a remote computer using Invoke-Command while running an elevated Powershell ise. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and my scripts no longer work and are giving me an Access is denied error. Here is a test script I've been using to try and resolve the...
  5. Invoke-command Access denied on Windows 11 but works with Windows 10

Invoke-command Access denied on Windows 11 but works with Windows 10: I'm trying to connect to a remote computer using Invoke-Command while running an elevated Powershell ise. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and my scripts no longer work and are giving me an Access is denied error. Here is a test script I've been using to try and resolve the...
  6. I am unable to update windows, ran some usual commands but dism doesn't finish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to update windows, ran some usual commands but dism doesn't finish: I've ran the following commandsdism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealthdism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealthdism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthsfc /scannow2024-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5040442Install error -...
  7. I am unable to update windows, ran some usual commands but dism doesn't finish

I am unable to update windows, ran some usual commands but dism doesn't finish: I've ran the following commandsdism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealthdism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealthdism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthsfc /scannow2024-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5040442Install error -...
  8. Windows gets blue screen after change the performance mode in Alienware command center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows gets blue screen after change the performance mode in Alienware command center: Recently, my new PC bought recently starts to get blue screen or directly rebooted automatically when playing LOL, can you help me analyze the dump files and find out the possible solution?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h81s_A6oC6lpx5UQivajfKMKa-TW3RSF/view?usp=sharing...
  9. Windows gets blue screen after change the performance mode in Alienware command center

Windows gets blue screen after change the performance mode in Alienware command center: Recently, my new PC bought recently starts to get blue screen or directly rebooted automatically when playing LOL, can you help me analyze the dump files and find out the possible solution?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h81s_A6oC6lpx5UQivajfKMKa-TW3RSF/view?usp=sharing...
  10. Windows gets blue screen after change the performance mode in Alienware command center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging