Windows 10: windows comment

Discus and support windows comment in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just purchaed a new computer with Windows 10. I set upon removing all the fonts I do not need. After getting the comment "you cannot remove that font... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MPerlman, Jan 5, 2022.

1. MPerlman Win User

windows comment

I just purchaed a new computer with Windows 10. I set upon removing all the fonts I do not need. After getting the comment "you cannot remove that font because iot is a protected system font" so many times, I turned off the option of getting that comment.How do I turn on that option again and get that comment again?

:)

MPerlman, Jan 5, 2022
  2. RVer88 Win User

Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, Jan 5, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2010

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Jan 5, 2022
  4. windows comment

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

windows comment

1. windows comment - Similar Threads - comment

2. How can I remove my bann from comments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove my bann from comments.: I do comment on corrupt politicians, some of whom are anti-social and dangerous to our country. On a personal level, if they say things, that go against morality and ethics...I have the right to comment, to either enlighten them or force an election for correction. If someone...
  3. How can I remove my bann from comments.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove my bann from comments.: I do comment on corrupt politicians, some of whom are anti-social and dangerous to our country. On a personal level, if they say things, that go against morality and ethics...I have the right to comment, to either enlighten them or force an election for correction. If someone...
  4. Why are my comments routinely censored?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my comments routinely censored?: My community comments posted on news articles is constantly flagged and reviewed and deleted. Why am I being targeted and censored for comments that are not inappropriate at all? Especially when others are posting ones that are offensive. Where can I file a formal complaint...
  5. Why are my comments routinely censored?

Why are my comments routinely censored?: My community comments posted on news articles is constantly flagged and reviewed and deleted. Why am I being targeted and censored for comments that are not inappropriate at all? Especially when others are posting ones that are offensive. Where can I file a formal complaint...
  6. comment activer le windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    comment activer le windows: comment activer le windows 7 apres constater que le mien est une copie du produit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comment-activer-le-windows/a91cd858-82f2-46ff-b122-ff62475cab5d
  7. comment activer le windows

comment activer le windows: comment activer le windows 7 apres constater que le mien est une copie du produit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comment-activer-le-windows/a91cd858-82f2-46ff-b122-ff62475cab5d
  8. Why are MSN comment boards so racist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are MSN comment boards so racist?: I mean they could always train the AI moderation to not be so racist. They've trained it to protect racist comments, so why not just get rid of moderation? Is it because MSN moderation employees are worthless racists, and thus hired racist AI programmers? Should each employee...
  9. Why are MSN comment boards so racist?

Why are MSN comment boards so racist?: I mean they could always train the AI moderation to not be so racist. They've trained it to protect racist comments, so why not just get rid of moderation? Is it because MSN moderation employees are worthless racists, and thus hired racist AI programmers? Should each employee...
  10. Why does MSN block it's readers from commenting on some news stories?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does MSN block it's readers from commenting on some news stories?: This is an example: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/arizona-republicans-advance-bill-legalizing-killing-migrants-on-suspicion-of-trespassing/ar-BB1j0cdR...