Windows: Common App Developer Design Considerations

Discus and support Windows: Common App Developer Design Considerations in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Dave Crawford, an experienced graphic design professional, has spent the last several years driving high quality design into some of the most popular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source...

Brink, Oct 30, 2014
  2. LEE
    Lee Win User

Interesting. . .a little over my stroke infest brain, but interesting non the less. The sad thing is in a hour I won't remember any thing about the topic being discussed.

:)

3. Marc A.. Win User
    No thumbnail images on Windows Live Photo Subfolders in Windows Phone 7?

Hi John531,

After investigating the issue, we have found out that this is by design and therefore no feature of the device.

However, the suggestion itself has been passed on to the developer team for their consideration.

Regards,

Marc A.

Marc A.., Oct 30, 2014
  4. Marc A.. Win User

Calendar entries prior to Aug 31 on my HTC HD7 have disappeared. But still available on my Hotmail account

Hi AspyCooper,

thank you for your forum contribution.

As Entegy and Jack have explained correctly, this is be design. However, I have passed the provided feedback on the developer team for their consideration.

Thank you for that.

Regards,

Marc A.

Marc A.., Oct 30, 2014
Thema:

1. Windows: Common App Developer Design Considerations - Similar Threads - Common App Developer

2. Configuring User Logins At Common Workstation Locations

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Configuring User Logins At Common Workstation Locations: I have a series of laptops running W10 Professional that will be running in our different A/V rooms, and these laptops are on our domain. For security reasons I’ll want anyone using them to log on with their own domain userid, not a common one for each room. When they log on...
  3. User Logins on Common Workstation Locations Configuring

in Windows 10 Support
    User Logins on Common Workstation Locations Configuring: I have a series of laptops running W10 Professional that will be running in our different A/V rooms, and these laptops are on our domain. For security reasons I’ll want anyone using them to log on with their own domain userid, not a common one for each room. When they log on...
  4. Game Controller Settings Window (Windows Common Shell DLL) freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Controller Settings Window (Windows Common Shell DLL) freezes: As the title says, I've had this issue since around 1st the June now when a Windows update came out. What happens is that seemingly regardless if I have controllers plugged in or not, and if it's plugged in, it doesn't matter what kind of controller I plug in, the Game...
  5. Need help with common software manager in Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with common software manager in Win 10: Every night at midnight I get a win 10 notification about common software manager for an update for my Dragon naturally speaking software. Every night it says 0 updates??? then why does it notify me? can I adjust so that it only notifies me when there is an update? Thanks...
  6. 72hz not too common

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    72hz not too common: I have Samsung C27F591 and I set it up to 72hz. Many games doesn`t support 72hz so it will lock with vsync my fps to 60 and because of that I will have stutter and screen tearing. For example Metro Last light vsync is 60fps. Would it be good to turn off vsync off and in...
  7. Hardware Reserved Memory issue, common fixes don't seem to have worked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware Reserved Memory issue, common fixes don't seem to have worked: Hey guys, I have the seemingly common Hardware Reserved Memory issue, wherein I have 32GB (4x8) of RAM installed, but the system is reserving 8.1gb. [img] System specs: Windows 10 Enterprise, 64 bit Motherboard: MSI x399 Pro Carbon, CPU is Threadripper 1950x RAM:...
  8. help 100% disk usage problem, win10 - common causes?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    help 100% disk usage problem, win10 - common causes?: does anyone know the best way to solve this type of problem? or how to diagnose this problem? or the most common reasons for why it happens? * happens on startup and just randomly from time to time * solves by itself randomly * the performance mointer thingy shows...
  9. Add or Remove Common Program Groups from Start Menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Common Program Groups from Start Menu in Windows: @Brink One minor drawback: If you apply the 'Remove' reg file, then later apply the 'Add' reg file, all the Start Menu entries have a 'New' tag below them; as opposed to simply going to the folders, selecting items►Properties►'Hide'/'Unhide' Not a big problem, just a...
  10. what are the common things you need a microsoft account for?

in Windows 10 Support
    what are the common things you need a microsoft account for?: 1. you dont need a microsoft account to update 10, yes? 2. what are the common things you need a microsoft account for? 107121