Windows 10: Windows: Common App Developer Design Considerations

Discus and support Windows: Common App Developer Design Considerations in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Dave Crawford, an experienced graphic design professional, has spent the last several years driving high quality design into some of the most popular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows: Common App Developer Design Considerations

Source...

Brink, Oct 30, 2014
  2. LEE
    Lee Win User

Interesting. . .a little over my stroke infest brain, but interesting non the less. The sad thing is in a hour I won't remember any thing about the topic being discussed.

:)

3. Marc A.. Win User
    No thumbnail images on Windows Live Photo Subfolders in Windows Phone 7?

Hi John531,

After investigating the issue, we have found out that this is by design and therefore no feature of the device.

However, the suggestion itself has been passed on to the developer team for their consideration.

Regards,

Marc A.

Marc A.., Oct 30, 2014
  4. Marc A.. Win User

Calendar entries prior to Aug 31 on my HTC HD7 have disappeared. But still available on my Hotmail account

Hi AspyCooper,

thank you for your forum contribution.

As Entegy and Jack have explained correctly, this is be design. However, I have passed the provided feedback on the developer team for their consideration.

Thank you for that.

Regards,

Marc A.

Marc A.., Oct 30, 2014
Thema:

1. Windows: Common App Developer Design Considerations - Similar Threads - Common App Developer

2. WINDOWS DESIGN

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS DESIGN: Can anyone tell me why windows such a cluttered mess. Every bit of windows is half-baked and utterly appalling. For instance, icons in start menu app list have tiles and some dont even follow the accent colour scheme, forcing me to use dark theme because the tiles look...
  3. Cricut Design App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cricut Design App: I'm hoping someone can help me. I downloaded the Cricut Design Space app onto my Dell Windows 10 OS. The app worked when I first downloaded. I logged out for a few hours, when I tried to log back in the app was blank and no longer showing any options other than the task bar...
  4. Request to the Microsoft Windows Mail App Developers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Request to the Microsoft Windows Mail App Developers: I would like to make a request of the Microsoft Windows Mail App developers. I would like to ask them if they could update the Window Mail app settings or add a Sync protection measure. Recently, I have been getting over 200+ junk emails a day and some of it is getting...
  5. considerable trouble with a clean install of Windows Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    considerable trouble with a clean install of Windows Pro: I updated to W10 Professional onto a new Samsung 1TB EVO SDD. I am having chronic hang ups. unable to update to the latest 1809 patch great difficulty loading my browsers. what is bringing out the inner baboon is I am unable to go to safe mode with my sign in credentials, the...
  6. App Development Help

App Development Help: @Superfly I am looking to tap into your coding ability... I have this Batch File that exports the Hosts Drivers and then integrates them into Booted WinPE The problems are if more then 1 host OS if version of host OS is different then PE version (Win8.1 - Win10) if Arch of OS...
  7. Query on grabshare app development for Windows Phone.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Query on grabshare app development for Windows Phone.: Is there plans for creation of this app? Most popular here in SE Asia ***Title modified from: GRABSHARE App for wp10*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-on-grabshare-app-development-for-windows/786dcf5f-92c7-4d0d-8118-9dfb8adf1c3b"
  8. Fixes for common iPhone problems with the Windows 10 Photos App!

Fixes for common iPhone problems with the Windows 10 Photos App!: If you get the dreaded "Something went wrong" during import from an iPhone it is likely caused by a setting in the iPhone. I spent many hours trying every suggestion that I could find on the internet to fix it. The problem was fixed for me by changing a setting on the...
  9. Introducing Cohorts for App Developers

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Cohorts for App Developers: Earlier this year, we started the Windows Insiders Cohorts Program to connect and engage with Insiders within certain demographics (illustrators, Insider MVPs, and insiders within certain companies.) We’ve built cohorts as highly focused groups of people with a common...
  10. Designing and Prototyping Apps with Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta)

in Windows 10 News
    Designing and Prototyping Apps with Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta): Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta) or Adobe XD, is a new creative tool from Adobe for designing high-fidelity prototypes of websites and mobile apps. You can try a new public preview released today of Adobe XD on Windows 10. Why Adobe XD? A well-designed app often starts...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows application development considerations