Windows 10: Windows: Common App Developer Design Considerations

Discus and support Windows: Common App Developer Design Considerations in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Dave Crawford, an experienced graphic design professional, has spent the last several years driving high quality design into some of the most popular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows: Common App Developer Design Considerations

Source...

Brink, Oct 30, 2014
  2. LEE
    Lee Win User

Interesting. . .a little over my stroke infest brain, but interesting non the less. The sad thing is in a hour I won't remember any thing about the topic being discussed.

:)

3. Marc A.. Win User
    No thumbnail images on Windows Live Photo Subfolders in Windows Phone 7?

Hi John531,

After investigating the issue, we have found out that this is by design and therefore no feature of the device.

However, the suggestion itself has been passed on to the developer team for their consideration.

Regards,

Marc A.

Marc A.., Oct 30, 2014
  4. Marc A.. Win User

Calendar entries prior to Aug 31 on my HTC HD7 have disappeared. But still available on my Hotmail account

Hi AspyCooper,

thank you for your forum contribution.

As Entegy and Jack have explained correctly, this is be design. However, I have passed the provided feedback on the developer team for their consideration.

Thank you for that.

Regards,

Marc A.

Marc A.., Oct 30, 2014
Thema:

1. Windows: Common App Developer Design Considerations - Similar Threads - Common App Developer

2. Weather, Money and Sports apps on Windows 10 in Fluent Design

in Windows 10 News
    Weather, Money and Sports apps on Windows 10 in Fluent Design: Microsoft earlier today launched the rebranded News app on Windows 10, and the company is now rolling out a new update to Weather, Money and Sports app with Fluent Design. It appears that the update is only available for Windows Insiders, and it includes new Fluent Design...
  3. Microsoft is bringing the rebranded News app to Windows 10 with Fluent Design

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is bringing the rebranded News app to Windows 10 with Fluent Design: Microsoft recently announced that the MSN News apps will be rebranded to Microsoft News on Android and iOS. Today, Microsoft is rolling out a new update to MSN News app on Windows 10 devices, and the update also rebrands the app. The new name is more straightforward and...
  4. Introducing Cohorts for App Developers

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Cohorts for App Developers: Earlier this year, we started the Windows Insiders Cohorts Program to connect and engage with Insiders within certain demographics (illustrators, Insider MVPs, and insiders within certain companies.) We’ve built cohorts as highly focused groups of people with a common...
  5. Information for Windows 10 App Developers from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Information for Windows 10 App Developers from Microsoft: Information Description Developer Tools Download Download any Visual Studio skus, including VS 2015 Developer for Windows 10 - What's New Get Started Design Develop Publish All the info developers may need to write apps Windows 10 courses in MVA Great site to...
  6. 72hz not too common

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    72hz not too common: I have Samsung C27F591 and I set it up to 72hz. Many games doesn`t support 72hz so it will lock with vsync my fps to 60 and because of that I will have stutter and screen tearing. For example Metro Last light vsync is 60fps. Would it be good to turn off vsync off and in...
  7. developing windows 10 store apps and windows 8.1 store apps accessibil

in Windows 10 Support
    developing windows 10 store apps and windows 8.1 store apps accessibil: hi. developing a windows store balloon game where you have to pop the balloons, then you get a score, and then other levels. well, had to select developer mode for visual studio 2015 community edition for windows 10, then it loaded up as a windows 8.1, unless windows 10 is...
  8. Designing and Prototyping Apps with Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta)

in Windows 10 News
    Designing and Prototyping Apps with Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta): Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta) or Adobe XD, is a new creative tool from Adobe for designing high-fidelity prototypes of websites and mobile apps. You can try a new public preview released today of Adobe XD on Windows 10. Why Adobe XD? A well-designed app often starts...
  9. Add App Intelligence Tools: Apteligent for Windows 10 App Development

in Windows 10 News
    Add App Intelligence Tools: Apteligent for Windows 10 App Development: In an effort to expand their user base and brand, developers are deploying on more devices and more platforms every day. This can expose more issues in your apps and more complexity in resolving them. More platforms, more devices, more users, more issues. It comes with the...
  10. Apps for Outlook.com - extending developer opportunity

in Windows 10 News
    Apps for Outlook.com - extending developer opportunity: Today’s post was written by Pretish Abraham, principal program manager lead for the Outlook team. Yesterday, at Inbox Love, we announced an exciting new opportunity for developers: Apps for Outlook.com. Next spring, Outlook.com will support third-party apps that will allow...