Windows 10: Windows: Common App Developer Design Considerations

Discus and support Windows: Common App Developer Design Considerations in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Dave Crawford, an experienced graphic design professional, has spent the last several years driving high quality design into some of the most popular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows: Common App Developer Design Considerations

Source...

Brink, Oct 30, 2014
  2. LEE
    Lee Win User

Interesting. . .a little over my stroke infest brain, but interesting non the less. The sad thing is in a hour I won't remember any thing about the topic being discussed.

:)

3. Marc A.. Win User
    No thumbnail images on Windows Live Photo Subfolders in Windows Phone 7?

Hi John531,

After investigating the issue, we have found out that this is by design and therefore no feature of the device.

However, the suggestion itself has been passed on to the developer team for their consideration.

Regards,

Marc A.

Marc A.., Oct 30, 2014
  4. Marc A.. Win User

Calendar entries prior to Aug 31 on my HTC HD7 have disappeared. But still available on my Hotmail account

Hi AspyCooper,

thank you for your forum contribution.

As Entegy and Jack have explained correctly, this is be design. However, I have passed the provided feedback on the developer team for their consideration.

Thank you for that.

Regards,

Marc A.

Marc A.., Oct 30, 2014
Thema:

1. Windows: Common App Developer Design Considerations - Similar Threads - Common App Developer

2. Unable to Register as an app developer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Register as an app developer.: Unable to Register as an app developer. I am trying to register as a developer of apps and games on Windows and on the account info page to register I indicate that I live in Mexico, and it does not accept what I write in the State/province box even though it is optional and...
  3. Cannot register as a Windows App Developer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot register as a Windows App Developer: I go to https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/Registration, provide my information, select a payment method and boom, I get the error message, "Something wrong happened" with the following error info.CorrelationID: 95c6ef7e-ef99-4153-b715-08564c660f16Correlation...
  4. Cannot register as a Windows App Developer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot register as a Windows App Developer: I go to https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/Registration, provide my information, select a payment method and boom, I get the error message, "Something wrong happened" with the following error info.CorrelationID: 95c6ef7e-ef99-4153-b715-08564c660f16Correlation...
  5. Cannot register as a Windows App Developer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Photos App running considerably slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Photos App running considerably slow: This is Hem from Vadodara City, Gujarat State, India Country I wanted your guidance as you would be the lender of the last resort ! In my PC home & Office , Microsoft Photos app doesn’t work as expected, it takes around 25-30 seconds to open a single picture file which was...
  7. Microsoft Photos App running considerably slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos App running considerably slow: This is Hem from Vadodara City, Gujarat State, India Country I wanted your guidance as you would be the lender of the last resort ! In my PC home & Office , Microsoft Photos app doesn’t work as expected, it takes around 25-30 seconds to open a single picture file which was...
  8. Microsoft Photos App running considerably slow

9. Cricut Design App

Cricut Design App: I'm hoping someone can help me. I downloaded the Cricut Design Space app onto my Dell Windows 10 OS. The app worked when I first downloaded. I logged out for a few hours, when I tried to log back in the app was blank and no longer showing any options other than the task bar...
  10. App Development Help

App Development Help: @Superfly I am looking to tap into your coding ability... I have this Batch File that exports the Hosts Drivers and then integrates them into Booted WinPE The problems are if more then 1 host OS if version of host OS is different then PE version (Win8.1 - Win10) if Arch of OS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows application development considerations