Windows 10: Windows Community

Discus and support Windows Community in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Everyone, I am not able to post a reply in the Community. When I press enter, it says Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again. I have done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CARYPO, Jun 30, 2020.

1. CARYPO Win User

Windows Community

Hey Everyone,

I am not able to post a reply in the Community. When I press enter, it says Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again. I have done everything from refreshing my page, going to a different discussion, to even restarting my device. Thank you in advance.

:)

CARYPO, Jun 30, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 30, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Community

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows Community

1. Windows Community - Similar Threads - Community

2. community

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    community: Is there ANYONE in this "Community" who knows anything about Windows updates & printers no longer functioning & how to fix this issue??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/community/949b8436-c681-4ab9-bed6-e51b419274b7
  3. Announcing Windows Community Toolkit version 6.1

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows Community Toolkit version 6.1: We are thrilled to announce today the next update to the Windows Community Toolkit, version 6.1. This release was made possible with help and contributions from across our developer community. While a ‘minor’ release, it is jam-packed with new...
  4. New User Acct Added and when accessed the screen is black with the microsoft community page...

in Windows 10 Customization
    New User Acct Added and when accessed the screen is black with the microsoft community page...: I setup a new user account and gave it administrative control. When I try to open to use the user account from the login screen, the windows 10 is not loading, it has a black screen of death and then the Microsoft account community welcome page. I am able to press the windows...
  5. Visual Studio 2019 Community - program crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio 2019 Community - program crash: I have a 3D graphics program written in VC++ MFC using OpenGL. I developed this some 20 years ago. Every time I moved to a new VS, I had some problem but I managed to fix the issues. Last time I ported to VS2015 a year ago and I fixed some x64 issue with OpenGL then. And it...
  6. Upload an Image to Community

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upload an Image to Community: Could someone be so kind as to refresh my memory as to how to upload a screenshot for inclusion on this forum? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upload-an-image-to-community/c0cac188-394a-4266-bd7c-d182c2ce8175
  7. Unable to start a machine learning python project. Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition.

Unable to start a machine learning python project. Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition.: Hello, I am unable to start a machine learning project with python. If I select any of the options Classifier, clustering, or regression project, I get an error message: User canceled out of save dialog Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004000C OLE_E_PROMPTSAVECANCELLED. I have...
  8. Ask the Microsoft community

Ask the Microsoft community: Hello, I'm Jun Chu I'm in the community to respond to other people's questions, appear ''Sorry, there's an error, please try again'! situation. This problem I have been encountering, once the same account appears can not reply, change the computer, mobile phone, WiFi, data,...
  9. "z" button not working despite doing whatever is available in this community

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "z" button not working despite doing whatever is available in this community: I noticed the button "z" doesn't work at all. I have removed, reinstall, changed language or update the latest, still not working. Any solution? Keyboard - Microsoft Wireless 3000...
  10. Microsoft Community Account was Blocked and i need to unblock it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Community Account was Blocked and i need to unblock it: my Microsoft Community Account shows this when i visit My Profile on answers.community.com "Your profile has been blocked." Please I need to unblock my account here is my blocked account : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/profile/91f51a91-6d65-4d11-a7d4-549b73974f89...