Windows 10: Windows Compatibility Errors

Discus and support Windows Compatibility Errors in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I have built a new system:CPU: Core i5 13600kCPU Cooler: Noctua DH-15RAM: 32 Gb 2 sticks of 16, 5600hz Corsair VengeanceMotherboard:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mcairns1 Michael Cairns, May 16, 2023.

1. Windows Compatibility Errors

Hello everybody, I have built a new system:CPU: Core i5 13600kCPU Cooler: Noctua DH-15RAM: 32 Gb 2 sticks of 16, 5600hz Corsair VengeanceMotherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Z690 UltraGraphics card: OnboardStorage devices: 2TB WD m.2 SN850xPower supply: Corsair RM 850Case: Corsair 4000D AirflowThe issue I am having is with Windows specifically I believe. I have a Windows 10 USB key, it works but when it finishes installing there doesn't appear to be any drivers. I tried installing the drivers by moving them over with a USB key but it throws up a compatibility error. I tried installing Windows 11 but it

:)

mcairns1 Michael Cairns, May 16, 2023
  2. chirp Win User

Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, May 16, 2023
  3. Error compatibility to play

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

• When exactly are you getting this error?
    I suggest you to check whether the application is compatible with Windows 10. Refer to the below link to check whether the app is compatible with Windows 10.

Compatibility center.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/Home

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, May 16, 2023
  4. Windows Compatibility Errors

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 16, 2023
Thema:

Windows Compatibility Errors

1. Windows Compatibility Errors - Similar Threads - Compatibility Errors

2. Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine: My pc has intel i5 19045 version and i cant play valorant because of the error message. any tips? i also updated everything up-to-date so what's the problem here?...
  3. Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine: My pc has intel i5 19045 version and i cant play valorant because of the error message. any tips? i also updated everything up-to-date so what's the problem here?...
  4. Quick Share isn't compatible with this computer? error by Samsung

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Share isn't compatible with this computer? error by Samsung: Recently installed new quick share app by Samsung on my windows 11 pc to find this error what can I do. I believe my pc specs are not at fault....
  5. Quick Share isn't compatible with this computer? error by Samsung

Quick Share isn't compatible with this computer? error by Samsung: Recently installed new quick share app by Samsung on my windows 11 pc to find this error what can I do. I believe my pc specs are not at fault....
  6. Windows 10 Update Issues Error Code 0x80071ab1 and CPU Compatibility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Issues Error Code 0x80071ab1 and CPU Compatibility: I am facing challenges updating my Windows 10 system from version 21H1 to 22H2, encountering two errors in the process.Attempting the standard update method results in the following error: "We couldn't complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don't turn off your computer."...
  7. Windows 10 Update Issues Error Code 0x80071ab1 and CPU Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Issues Error Code 0x80071ab1 and CPU Compatibility: I am facing challenges updating my Windows 10 system from version 21H1 to 22H2, encountering two errors in the process.Attempting the standard update method results in the following error: "We couldn't complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don't turn off your computer."...
  8. Windows 10 Update Issues Error Code 0x80071ab1 and CPU Compatibility

9. Having error D3D11-compatible GPU feature 11.0, shader model 5.0 required to run engine....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having error D3D11-compatible GPU feature 11.0, shader model 5.0 required to run engine....: Fortnite wont run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-error-d3d11-compatible-gpu-feature-110/7b3c2eb6-fc2e-4ccd-9663-5768345fa5ef
  10. Having error D3D11-compatible GPU feature 11.0, shader model 5.0 required to run engine....

Having error D3D11-compatible GPU feature 11.0, shader model 5.0 required to run engine....: Fortnite wont run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-error-d3d11-compatible-gpu-feature-110/7b3c2eb6-fc2e-4ccd-9663-5768345fa5ef