Windows 10: Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard?

Discus and support Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've recently moved from Mac to PC. However, I loved Apple's Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Keyboard 2! Can anyone recommend any Windows-compatible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JamesBurtenshaw, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard?

I've recently moved from Mac to PC. However, I loved Apple's Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Keyboard 2! Can anyone recommend any Windows-compatible alternatives?

submitted by /u/JamesBurtenshaw
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JamesBurtenshaw, Dec 7, 2019

2. Compatibility of Apple keyboard and Mouse

Hello Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer te below questions:

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any recent software/hardware changes?

As the keyboard and mouse both are not working, I can not suggest you with troubleshooting steps which will require the input devices.

You may try contacting the Apple support as they provide the drivers for devices.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 7, 2019
  3. Apple magic keyboard not working on Windows 10 PC

This article references the mouse, but try the same steps for your Apple Wireless Keyboard:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/pair-old-apple...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Andre for Directly, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard?

Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10

Hello HumpheryAngus, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

Down below I'm going to give you some steps and methods followed by instructions on how you can get your Apple Magic Mouse to scroll that was provided from a Microsoft MVP.

Method 1:

-Check Device Manager.

-Press Windows + X, click on Device Manager.

-Check for any exclamation marks in there.

Method 2:

- Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

-Press Windows + W, Type troubleshooting.

-From the search list, click on troubleshooting

On the left pane, click on view all.

-From the list click on hardware and devices troubleshooter.

-Follow on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.

-Follow the steps in the link given below and check if it helps.

You can also refer to:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope this helped, Good luck.

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard?

1. Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard? - Similar Threads - compatible alternative Apple's

2. Apple magic keyboard on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apple magic keyboard on Windows 10 laptop: Hey all, connected my Apple magic keyboard to razer laptop and most of the characters are working fine on the new keyboard. However, the function keys i.e. brightness levels, volume etc. Don't seem to work, and can't figure out why they aren't.. have tried downloading and...
  3. Can I use an Apple magic Keyboard with Windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I use an Apple magic Keyboard with Windows?: All about Bluetooth Kann ich ein Apple magic Keyboard mit Windows benützen?
  4. Apple Magic keyboard in Windows 10

Apple Magic keyboard in Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 on Mac Pro 2019 with a magic keyboard. In Windows I consistently get @ when I type ", and " when I type @. How do I resolve this, please?...
  5. Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp

Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp: The Apple Magic mouse is paired via Bluetooth and shows the device connected, but does not work with Windows 10. Windows 10 is installed on my Macbook using Bootcamp. From Windows, the mouse cursor does not appear when the mouse is moved or click on. The mouse works...
  6. Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10

Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10: Hello, I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 installed (it's a standard installation, no bootcamp, no MacOS). I have an Apple Magic Mouse I want to use with it, and it has successfully been found via standard bluetooth setup, however the scrolling doesn't work. Is there...
  7. connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook: Please help me with advice. I cannot connect an Apple Magic Mouse to my MacBook running Windows 10. I’ve recently installed Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-apple-magic-mouse-to-macbook/529f19c6-44e1-49f0-8a9b-e2c59116e0af
  8. Can't use Apple Magic Mouse and Keyboard with Mac in Bootcamp. Windows 10.

Can't use Apple Magic Mouse and Keyboard with Mac in Bootcamp. Windows 10.: Hey All Having major issues getting Bluetooth to behave properly on Windows 10 Bootcamp on my MBP. I have an Apple Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Keyboard that function fine in Mac OS. When I boot into Bootcamp, they show up as paired or connected but I have no control....
  9. Apple Magic Mouse

Apple Magic Mouse: I have installed windows 10 on my macbook but i have an issue with conmecting mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-magic-mouse/563a207b-018b-4d26-807f-21497bbb37f2
  10. Connecting bluetooth Apple magic Keyboard in Windows 10

Connecting bluetooth Apple magic Keyboard in Windows 10: Hi, I have a dual boot pc running macOS and Win 10. The Magic Mouse connects readily and easily but keyboard will not. Have tried switching kb on and off but still does not connect unless I use the lead which defeats the purpose of having Bluetooth devices! Anyone any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. magic keyboard MLA22E/A compatible con windows

2. magic mouse alternative for windows

3. winm 10 sclooing apple magic mouse