Windows 10: Windows compatible smart plugs?

Discus and support Windows compatible smart plugs? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was surprised to have a hard time finding a smart plug that operates off of Windows. Does anyone know if there are smart plugs that operate on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nate0918, Jan 21, 2020.

1. nate0918 Win User

Windows compatible smart plugs?

I was surprised to have a hard time finding a smart plug that operates off of Windows. Does anyone know if there are smart plugs that operate on the most popular desktop OS in the world?

:)

nate0918, Jan 21, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User

ASUS Smart Doctor for Windows 10 x64 (a favor for a friend)

Most will agree though that After Burner works better. Maybe try that if no love for Smart Doctor.

EDIT: Or maybe you could try GPUTweakII Ver1.1.4.0 from Asus, which list windows 10 64 compatible.

DRDNA, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    compatibility issues with samsung ativ smart pc

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Method 1: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    Method 2::Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 21, 2020
  4. chirp Win User

Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows compatible smart plugs? - Similar Threads - compatible smart plugs

2. Windows 11 compatible with Intel Smart Sound Technology?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 compatible with Intel Smart Sound Technology?: Ever since updating to Windows 11 my Dell G3 3500 laptop gives me blue screen when waking up from sleep. Definitely correlated to Intel Smart Sound Technology because if I disable that device, I don't get blue screens. Any ideas on how to fix this?...
  3. Windows 11 compatible with Intel Smart Sound Technology?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 compatible with Intel Smart Sound Technology?: Ever since updating to Windows 11 my Dell G3 3500 laptop gives me blue screen when waking up from sleep. Definitely correlated to Intel Smart Sound Technology because if I disable that device, I don't get blue screens. Any ideas on how to fix this?...
  4. Windows Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Compatibility: I know there's some older games that won't run on Windows 10, even in compatability mode, but is that the only version of Windows where that issue comes up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-compatibility/a116c76a-fcf7-4353-b174-5d675dfb338a
  5. HP Smart smart app uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Smart smart app uninstalled: Hello I have uninstalled the HP Smart app from my PC and I want to install a app to use in printer to scan the HP app goes through the complete installation but at the end it still wants me to install HP Smart I have 2 different printers I use 1 a HP LaserJet printer only...
  6. Conexant smart Audio HD not compatible Win 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Conexant smart Audio HD not compatible Win 2004: Conexant smart Audio HD ver 8.66.27.55 with Lenovo 80EC, stop upgrade to win10 2004. When will it be compatible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conexant-smart-audio-hd-not-compatible-win-2004/1bb26079-d84a-4ac1-a6ca-0a1cc1558398
  7. windows defender smart ????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender smart ????: How can I stop windows defender smart page is preventing my yahoo mail to work correctly. How can I remove defender or disable it so my programs work again? This recently started, all was working fine a few weeks ago....
  8. Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel

Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel: Hi there, I recently bought a thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel but because it is a "legacy" product there are windows 10 drivers. Is there really no way to get this wheel to work in with my PC even if it means losing force feedback? Seb...
  9. Windows compatibility

Windows compatibility: Hello I have a question. If I buy Win 10 at amazon can I used outside the US. Or the Windows of each country is for that specific country? 13146
  10. How smart is SMART now?

in Windows 10 News
    How smart is SMART now?: Your disks and SSDs have a self-monitoring function called SMART. But how good is it? The fine folks at Backblaze are back with data on how well SMART works for them. SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) is a protocol for passing information from a...