Windows 10: Windows computer acting strange and slow, also not able to use some funtions.

Discus and support Windows computer acting strange and slow, also not able to use some funtions. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Well yesterday i decided to uninstall my audio drivers and reinstall them cause i thought i was having problems with them, but now after uninstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Linatics, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Linatics Win User

Windows computer acting strange and slow, also not able to use some funtions.

Well yesterday i decided to uninstall my audio drivers and reinstall them cause i thought i was having problems with them, but now after uninstalling and reinstalling them i am having issues with my computer. Every time i start my computer my screen flashes blue one time really quick and then all my devices like my keyboard and mouse get disconnected and the reconnect after this has never happened before. My computer also seems to be running alot slower too. I honestly dont have any idea what is going on and am debating on reinstalling windows 10 via a usb, i have already tried to reset my computer through the settings and get an error trying to do so if anyone can help me it would be appreciated plz.

motherboard: msi z370 gaming pro carbon

cpu: i7-8700k

gpu: nvidia gtx 1080ti

also have a 214 gb ssd that has windows installed on it

:)

Linatics, Jul 13, 2019

2. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Someone please help! Sister's computer is acting very strange!

I have her computer listed in my system specs. Its an Acer Aspire 5749 Series Laptop. Yes, I ran an antivirus scan the day before yesterday, and it detected a PUP. But, it removed it. So, I then ran a scan with MBAM and SAS and they found no threats.

Jesse Williams, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Windows computer acting strange and slow, also not able to use some funtions.

Slow Computer

It's been about 2-3 months now that I have been experiencing "slowness" with my computer. It started when I decided to get on the public library's wifi. My computer has acted strangely ever since. I've run full scan after full scan only to be told that
    there is nothing ever discovered . I have also checked memory and other suggestions to no avail. Could anyone lead me in the direction of what may be a possible solution? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sheree6685, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows computer acting strange and slow, also not able to use some funtions.

1. Windows computer acting strange and slow, also not able to use some funtions. - Similar Threads - computer acting strange

2. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer acting strange: There seems to be something blocking my input. When I hear a chime that a device has been plugged in my mouse and keyboard stop functioning like normal. Once this chime is heard the computer will not even accept input from the on screen keyboard. When I try to use a right...
  3. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer acting strange: There seems to be something blocking my input. When I hear a chime that a device has been plugged in my mouse and keyboard stop functioning like normal. Once this chime is heard the computer will not even accept input from the on screen keyboard. When I try to use a right...
  4. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer acting strange: Recently I've had a very strange issue with my computer. Upon booting up it will not accept most input from my keyboard or mouse. What's so odd about it is that some things will work and some things won't. If I don't put in my PIN number quick enough and the keyboard stops...
  5. Computer acting strange

Computer acting strange: Recently I've had a very strange issue with my computer. Upon booting up it will not accept most input from my keyboard or mouse. What's so odd about it is that some things will work and some things won't. If I don't put in my PIN number quick enough and the keyboard stops...
  6. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer acting strange

Computer acting strange: I get random instances of cmd opening showing either "txdata.exe" and "." for a split second and there's this "RIIF" folder open in my task manager Now gone after writing this postThis happens randomly every hour or soRIIF : https://imgur.com/xoud1ld"." :...
  8. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer acting strange: I get random instances of cmd opening showing either "txdata.exe" and "." for a split second and there's this "RIIF" folder open in my task manager Now gone after writing this postThis happens randomly every hour or soRIIF : https://imgur.com/xoud1ld"." :...
  9. Computer acting strange

10. Windows apps acting strange

Windows apps acting strange: Latley Ive had in issue with windows apps acting strange This is only in windows apps, Start Menu, Settings, Xbox Ive linked a video to showcase the issue https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SXs2wztCGS71yZ4WsClB9_ciYVse01-l/view?usp=sharing...