Windows 10: Windows Computer Crashing Frequently

Discus and support Windows Computer Crashing Frequently in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am running Windows 11, and my computer will crash several times a day, usually when playing a game. It freezes for maybe 2-3 seconds, no error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnthonyPetini, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Windows Computer Crashing Frequently

I am running Windows 11, and my computer will crash several times a day, usually when playing a game. It freezes for maybe 2-3 seconds, no error message, and then shuts down and reboots itself. I checked the event logs, and I'll post a few relevant errors that I saw:Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 1/24/2022 11:14:28 AM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-NDQCRS5 Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000

:)

AnthonyPetini, Jan 24, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 24, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 24, 2022
  4. axe0 Win User

Windows Computer Crashing Frequently

Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    1. Powersaver,
    2. Balanced, standard selected,
    3. High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

Thema:

Windows Computer Crashing Frequently

1. Windows Computer Crashing Frequently - Similar Threads - Computer Crashing Frequently

2. Windows Computer Crashing Frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Computer Crashing Frequently: I am running Windows 11, and my computer will crash several times a day, no error message, and then shuts down and reboots itself. I checked there is a error regarding the volmgr or Kernel-Power at the time of...
  3. Windows Computer Crashing Frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Computer Crashing Frequently: I am running Windows 11, and my computer will crash several times a day, no error message, and then shuts down and reboots itself. I checked there is a error regarding the volmgr or Kernel-Power at the time of...
  4. Windows Computer Crashing Frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Computer Crashing Frequently: I am running Windows 11, and my computer will crash several times a day, usually when playing a game. It freezes for maybe 2-3 seconds, no error message, and then shuts down and reboots itself. I checked the event logs, and I'll post a few relevant errors that I saw:Log Name:...
  5. Windows 7 computer is frequently crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 computer is frequently crashing: Specs: Intel Core i7-377016 GB RAMGTX 1050 TiWindows 7 64-bitRecently his computer has started crashing very often, to the point where it consistently crashes less than a minute after the computer boots to the desktop screen. This computer is old and it used to crash...
  6. Windows 7 computer is frequently crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 computer is frequently crashing: Specs: Intel Core i7-377016 GB RAMGTX 1050 TiWindows 7 64-bitRecently his computer has started crashing very often, to the point where it consistently crashes less than a minute after the computer boots to the desktop screen. This computer is old and it used to crash...
  7. Computer crashing frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing frequently: I have been getting dpc_watchdog_violation while i play a game called valorant and when i do, i check the event viewer and find error ID 225? how do i fix this? some other things ive been getting is when my computer is about to crash the voices/sound/noises keep looping just...
  8. My Computer Frequently Crashes

My Computer Frequently Crashes: So my computer had been working fine till about a month ago. It is a home assembled Desktop. Everytime it crashes i get loads of different error messages and sometimes after it crashes it will say "Updating your system" Here are some of the error messages....
  9. Computer frequently crashes

Computer frequently crashes: So I recently built a computer and have noticed that while doing simple things such as watching movies or working on my google drive. My computer will randomly crash. This is the information of the dmp file of the most recent crash My specs: Intel Core i9 9900k Gigabyte...
  10. Frequent computer crashing in game.

Frequent computer crashing in game.: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎10/‎26/‎2019 10:53 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff970d81e84460 Parameter 2:...